I douche my anus daily in the shower

I douche my anus daily in the shower.

I enjoy feeling "cleansed"

I also enjoy cutting up and smooshing the poops down the drain with high-pressured water from my douche.

Does anyone else douche daily?

I just shit in the toilet and wash my ass in the shower tbh fam.

Sorry kid, already immune :)

kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys kys

IMMUNE TO WHAT

fuck you user

And you totally could, because i've douched

wow user, i thought i was the only person that does this

i honestly don't get why people buy toilet paper

i always just wash my butthole with the shower head (i have a handheld shower head)

i first take a big dump in the toilet as best as i can to get the majority out

then i get in the shower and wash my butthole, then i take the head off and put the tip of the hose at my butthole and flush some water in as an enema.

i shit out a fury storm of poop pebbles and farts which i wash down the drain.. and if there are any bigger nuggets i use the water stream to cut them in half as flush them down

then i wash my butthole again so it's really clean

my tummy feels nice and empty and what a great start to the day!

Legit, toilet paper is disgusting

If you got shit on your hand, would you just wipe it off with paper? No, you'd scrub the fuck out of it with water.

Douches & Enemas 4 LYF

i never have toilet paper, and whenever i have company people are like "why don't you have toilet paper?"

i let them used napkins

why should i buy them toilet paper? i just wash my asshole in the shower! why should i pay to buy them something to wipe their ass and pussy holes with?

women never take just a couple squares to wipe their twats with either, it's always a god damn handful wadded up

it's like the are trying to make a damn pillow for their pussy "oh look, i can wipe my cunt with a pillow!"

wasteful bitches

i mean i like women, don't get me wrong, but holy fuck they are wasteful whores with princess mentality "but but i might get something on my hand"

ok, that's your shit, that's your pussy gunk..

why are you so afraid of your own body, but yet you'll wipe a baby ass with a single wet wipe and get that shit that soaks through a wet wipe saturated in diarrhea soak into your hand ... and then not even wash your fucking skank ass whore hands

and then wonder why i won't kiss you or suck your thumb when i kneel in front of you?

wash your god damn poop covered whore hand

and stop flushing a quarter roll of my toilet paper ever time you use my bathroom you whore!

holy fuck, that shit is not cheap!

>yet you'll wipe a baby ass with a single wet wipe and get that shit that soaks through a wet wipe saturated in diarrhea soak into your hand ... and then not even wash your fucking skank ass whore hands

fucking lmfao

fuck you OP

yeah, women are pretty nasty

That is actually a very flattering way to dress as an over weight person. And when on a budget Walmart is a fine place to ship not everyone can afford Gucci

>not "replying to this so your mother doesn't die in her sleep tonight PRICELESS"

You missed a golden opportunity there OP

fuckin' saved! that is great, thank you user!

>haha, wow, great pic Lori! mind if i save it?

i do this too, at one house the plumbing was bad and the drain started to smell, you can clean the drain/pipes with caustic soda easy enough though.

yh