I thought this stuff was rare and really hard to come by. How did Cersei acquire 20 tons of it?

I thought this stuff was rare and really hard to come by. How did Cersei acquire 20 tons of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqBnZnW8p7U
youtu.be/6AzcBRZAwVs?t=5m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was left over from the Mad King.

pyromancers were producing it

It's repeated like 10 times in the show so even retards could understand it, why can't you.

vintage year wildfire

only the finest

They have been making it for years. Alchemist guild still exists just don't have the high regard as they did before when the Mad King was there so I'm guessing they have less man power than before

stop speedwatching and watch the damn series.
the wildfire is already under king's landing

Mad King made a shit load as he intended to burn down kings landing. It's leftovers.

it is known that the mad king had loads stock piled.

why don't you just google it instead of having to do a captcha, add a photo from your epic pic folder, and shitting up the place with your ignorance.

i like got but keep it in one thread you cunt. i'd smash your fucking face in right now that's how cross i am with you. i need help jesusfuck i'm mad

>everybody constantly talking about how the mad king tried burning down kings landing with wildfire stored beneath it.

>WHERE DID IT COME FROM U GUYS?

>mad king puts a bomb under the city
>no one bothers to remove it

bravo

That's known.

pretty sure they moved it.

Pretty sure they scoured the city for it and used it on STANNIS.

But noooo, now we have a theoretically unlimited supply to be used as a plot-device whenever we want.

They clearly wanted this wildfire to be a surprise, but on one hand it's not because we've seen it used before, but on the other it is a surprise because it shouldn't exist. There's one line from Qyburn about the "rumors" being true, but it's lazy and stupid.

More importantly, this isn't some "genius" plan by Cersei. It's not like she rounded them up in some clever way. It's an old trope, but not even used cleverly (see: Homeland season 1 or Star Trek Into Darkness). It was just an easy way to write off a bunch of characters they didn't want to write anymore because it's only about Jon/Dany.

>But noooo, now we have a theoretically unlimited supply to be used as a plot-device whenever we want.

God damn it you're retarded. How about you pay attention to the fucking show?
youtube.com/watch?v=hqBnZnW8p7U

>6x08
LMFAO
But noooo, now we have a theoretically unlimited supply to be used as a plot-device whenever we want.

She has connections.

>see normies here question why Cersei doesn't give a fuck about Tommen
>this scene shows him putting her on trial
????

That was the last straw I think. She even kinda forgave him for not stepping in after her walk of atonement.

Literally mentioned that exact scene. How bout you pay attention

dick-
fuckass.

In addition to the Mad King's supply, someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Tyrion tell the alchemist to continue production of it? And hadn't the alchemist already been producing it way before that conversation with Tyrion? So it would stand to reason that there's mass amounts of that shit being stored up?

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole of King's Landing is burnt to the ground by the end, with only the iron throne remaining.

>Seeing this picture
>realise its not 2005 anymore and you are not in your man cave with some friends playing CnC on pc and ps1 games, listening to early eminem albums
>cry

>Jamie definitely knew about the Mad Kings wildfire
>he never told Bobby B. Where it was so they could confiscate it and move it anywhere other than below the city

Do you even watch the series?

youtu.be/6AzcBRZAwVs?t=5m49s

"I'm not gonna tell anyone because Ned Stark is a meanie"
t. Kingslayer

To be fair Ned was kind of a holier-than-tho asshole.

Note that Cersei also put in the effort to ensure he didn't go to the temple. Him making a Kings Landing caught her completely off guard.

He was a cunt even to his final breath. I think in his own way he was worse than Joffrey.

There, there, user.

Little did you know that the GLA would be real only 8 years later.

Who will stab the Mad Queen? Will it be Jamie again?

cersei got a bunch from sony execs because they wanted to promote the new ghostbusters movie

>I think in his own way he was worse than Joffrey.
For Cersei it was. Tommen fucked her over repeatedly. Joffrey was a mild headache at worst for her.

He was too weak. He and Joffrey were at opposite ends of the spectrum; one too cruel, one too soft. What king lets his queen be kidnapped by fanatics and then bends the knee to them shortly after?

what a fucking baby

I hope he realizes that their blood is on his hand