Okay Sup Forums. I'm planning on overdosing tonight. I've got 14 pills of Oxycodone, plus six in my system now...

Okay Sup Forums. I'm planning on overdosing tonight. I've got 14 pills of Oxycodone, plus six in my system now. A prescription bottle of 30 tablets of Lexapro, Risperdone, and Escitalopram. Any Sup Forumsros know how I should take all this to make it one fun night before I'm down for the count? Also, if you fags want, I can post and timestamp pics.

do it faggot

and stream it don't be such a bitch

using alcohol will increase your chance of becoming an hero

Think of your family asshole. Don't be selfish. Make something of yourself or at least save someone's life before you do it. Go out as a hero and not some dip shit that will forever be remembered as selfish.

Do it FAGGOT

Overdosing is shitty, someone cares about you

deevezgaming on Twitch
I'll stream it Sup Forumsros

Dont do it nignog......plus escitalopram and lexapro....same med so what chu talking bout willis....

Escitalopram is the basic of lexapro, but I've got them both so fuck it why not willis

So you are an autist or schizophrenic on ssri's and fucking an opioid too.....who's the idot psych and physician giving you these cocktails?

I'm on twitch say that your a little bitch and gonna an hero so I know its you

Type in chat bro

Just show me the pills and I'll be satisfied

I'll timestamp, one sec

Or join stream and you can see

Show the pills on stream already

Bro if you stop doing oxy you won't be depressed anymore. Go through a program and get clean. I was just like you and after being clean for a year I made new friends and have a much better life. I still do drugs I just don't do oxy. That trash doesn't do anything for you but provide a false sense of happiness. You know this and that's why you want to die.

If they are prescribed and you have both bottles it means you haven't been taking it bro, get a new psych and tell him what's going on and give the damn meds a chance to work, lexapro takes a while before it helps.....you're still fucking depressed......but have bottles of the shit lying around......give them a chance.....they didnt work for me but theyve worked for many people i know :/ i was unlucky and had to go another way

You are fucked in the head for helping him

Gonna need those timestamps OP.

Plus what the guy 2 above me said....stop the damn oxy.

When the fuck did Sup Forums get so gay?
Go back to plebbit, cuck.

Eat a dick if he wants to die then let him. He asked for advice on how to do it. I'm just telling him from my knowledge the best way to go out

At least do some crazy shit before you die. Don't go out as a depressed loser on Sup Forums. Go to a McDonalds and order everything on the menu then proceed to kill yourself in front of everyone whilst screaming the polish anthem. That's how I'd do it anyway.

Join the stream if you want to see the pills and shit

You're selfish and a twisted fuck who just wants to be entertained by the loss of life. All life is precious.

ALL WRONG.
Pull down your pants and crack a smile.

Just like your virginity, faggot.

lol you're a fucking faggot get the fuck off Sup Forums

You die faster if you jerk off on stream. Something about blood pressure.

I probably get more pussy than any of you fat neck beard sick fucks who are wanting this guy to take his life

Post timeline please.

No body is gonna sign into twitch to type in that chat. we are all watching though

I want to see the asshole before u go to brown tow n

You are the pussy cunt.

Dafuq is twitch, god damn it ive been gonne for too long yall are fucking killing me

Think of all the shits you could take if you live. Make a big shit and smear it around so the body seems like less of a problem to clean. Your mom will probably come when she cleans the basement.

Hes doing it

>OP:

"blah blah blah blah blah i'm starving for attention if you other dipshit morons give me enough attention (read: distraction) i just might NOT an hero hehehehe b is so random omg :3"

What's in the picture? I'm on Mobile.

LOL 10 Mg. You could take 100 of those bruh

Can someone post a link to this twitch please?

rip OP's twitch

Which one of you faggots reported it.

Its closed

THEY CLOSED THE CHANNEL

it just got closed down lol

Nooooooo they closed the channel!!!!!!!!
I can't stream it now

Get fucked

>The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations.

rip

twitch channel just got shut down. op, are you still in this thread?

his stream got stopped

the stream is down now

God you all got tiny dicks. Threads over. OP wasn't gonna do it anyway hes just high af

Shit Sup Forums, I can't entertain now xD

he promised me his MEME COLLECTION!!!

OP YOU FAG SHOW US A PIC OF YOUR BUTTHOLE

Rip strem

you dont have enough to kill you, just enough to make you sick.

the ld50 on oxycodone is 2000mg/kg

enjoy the high bc thats all you will get until they pump your stomach and send you to the psych ward

I was though, you salty af bro xD

Whatever, he wouldn't accomplished it. Someone will see him and he finally survives and be crippled or something for the rest of his misserable life.

YouTube Live broadcast

As someone who tried ODing on Risperidone, you're gonna be in for one hell of a morning after, if you fail, which is most likely what will happen.

Lul stream on YouTube

Show us a webm of you taking a shit

your ideas fucking suck

I wanna see scarce make a video about it kek

Just fucking sleep op

Look, my dude, dont do Oxy. I can tell you that, of all the drugs I've done, that shit can fuck up your life the most. Not through addiction or physical harm, but through complete and utter altercation of how you perceive the world. It's not like acid in that way, although LSD in itself can be scary in that right, too. Not nearly as much, though, man. Depressed people, like you and me, we're not supposed to do hard drugs like that. Oxy, Xanz, shrooms, Acid, even, in some cases. All bad shit. False realities aren't good for people like you and me, homie. Just weed and booze for me, with the occasional ecstasy roll and acid trip with my friends. Don't be taking that shit, man. Watch it change your life.

You fucking moron, powder the pills and shove them up your ass. it will hit the bloodstream faster.
Wtf it's like you don't even know how to plug opiates yet. At least get some good smack and od on that you fag.

im not OP you fucking idiot

whoops. I'm raging because EVERYONE knows to do a CWE (not necessary if trying to an hero) and then put the roxy in their pooper. Shit man, OP needs to OD on smack and quit being a faggot with this shit that aint gonna work

shit man, fair enough

>i know nothing about ODing all i do is smoke legal canadian weed lol

Not worth OP, you can make something of your life before it's too late.. Leave and start over. And think of your family/friends. People care. It's a great thing to be alive everyday, make the best of it and bring yourself up.

Canada blows man, sorry to hear about that, aside from the bud situation.
Plugging makes you less nauseous and is closer to injecting, which is not the best idea for pills.
Honestly, if you want to give up your life, get into the GOOD shit, don't OD on some risperdal crap. It's the best way to go. You'll wish you lived so you can do it again.

Don't OP, you'll be thankful you didn't in time. I've been there

nah man canada is lit because everyones always chillll

trust dude

>canada
>quite chill
>eh

Yeah, I had fun there.
But kind of fucked
i.e. Beige Power video funded by govt and weird passive aggressive behavior. Not fun for autists, hard to decode.
OP needs poutine

Come on OP use a different website.

Fucking man up and OD on acid. Buy a sheet, 100 tabs and climb a mountain or high building or the grand cayon. You will either die or have a super rediculous trip that might lead to self discovery and inner virtue type shit. Or your body might just shut down but whatever fuck you.

every place has its ups and downs friend

true, eh

do this NOW and make a gopro video of it
we will pay for airfare on our executive business accounts

why overdose when you can huff jenk bro

Steam it

>yfw the family asshole has been passed down for generations and you kys

psst.. you can't overdose lexapro(escitolopram)
psst.. you will just vomit, lose counciousness and have huge headache

I'm so upset that I may never be able to see OP's "family asshole". Please, god, give me the opportunity to fortify myself with such an image.