Tell me why and how much you hate niggers

tell me why and how much you hate niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/im-going-to-kill-you-white-boy-racist-slits-mans-throat-in-queens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont , you racist prick.

nigger detected

Me neither. I actually really like black people and if I ever saw someone trying to lynch a black person I'd defend them with my handgun.

newfriend

trying to be edgy doesn't make you fit in

I hate niggers more than the feminazis hate Donald Trump. Niggers ruined my primarily white family tree, fucking liberal cousins always fucking shit up.

They're lazy and genetically stupid. I don't hate niggers, just don't think they should associate with humans.

Blue-eyed white guy here (blond in younger years). At Uni 1/4th of my dorm was black. By the end of the year they were some of the closest friends I'd ever had.

I hate everyone, they're just on my shitlist lately because they're immune to racism accusations.

They're not. I do notice a few of them sometimes play the victim card too much by claiming racism when it very well could have been other reasons. They shouldn't cry wolf.

Doesn't the fact that half of Sup Forums and all of Sup Forums is racist mean that racism is still a prominent problem?

y u hate us man. we dindu nuffin you white ass crackah. me and my homies gonna pop a cap in yo ass

ITT: white guys who haven't spent time with a nigger before and think they're okay.
Even black guys who try to be white always come apart at the seems and nig out eventually, every fucking time. I'm 38, and it took me until I was 35 to learn this. Every single fucking time black people nig out, and if you're close to them you're fucked.

The irony is that this is what hill billies also sound like.

How's it feel to be tainted?

You fucking nazis will get beat down by people like me. You better watch out you autistic bitch
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/03/im-going-to-kill-you-white-boy-racist-slits-mans-throat-in-queens/
I'm white fyi. I'll blend right in until the blade is in your throat.

>Implying numales have the strength required to pierce the skin

Do you even lift?

OP here. who said i was a nazi?

I work at UPS, a mans job lifting literally all day. I can and will kick your ass.

You did.

this is now a Shrek thread

Sliding a dolly under 10 pound packages doesn't count as lifting user.

Neither does sucking cock in the uniform after work.

look i dont hate blacks i think we should all own one

Amazing you have no idea what a real job entails. I load 400-500 per hour every day at least 10 hours. Enjoy sitting at your bitch desk all day.

>I use a dolly for 10 hours a day
>I'm not a weak faggot

Sure thing. Sure.

Enjoy being a Wageslave.

only bitches like you hate

says the man living in a rented basement

greetings from europe.
fuck racism and fuck you!

i´m with you.
lets hit fucking nazis wherever they show themselves.

Just because you're not mummy's special boy.

brb gotta check my gbp board.

t. Sweden

I'll just drop this off for ya....

>racist dad
>no problems with black kids until 6th grade
> have to go to school with at least 90% messicans and nignogs (mostly somalian)
>am white and a quarter mexican, rejected by whites and messicans
>nigger punches me in the back out of nowhere in gym. People state and laugh
>go to office and didn't know the guy couldn't describe him without sounding racist so nothing happens
>fucking race wars at lunch
>pack of wild niggers steal my bike
>wtf I hate niggers now
>later on realize there's shitty people in every race
>had a couple black friends
>still have good reason to believe there are more violent black people so like they say
>around blacks never relax

kek

Genetically and intellectually defunct beings. Not all of you but a great many. Your people run the greatest nation in the world and have a shit-tier education ranking among it.

Trust, fam. Y'all niggas done goofed, frfr.

I don't hate all of them, I only hate those who cry racism at every fucking occasion

I don't hate niggers I just don't consider them human. As with other animals I don't have a need to hurt them without any reason.

So your white trash family fucked black dudes...and it's niggers fault...kys faggot

Let me guess: you're a fat dude with a small cock? REAL unhealthy?

>This

I hate niggers, not black people.

No. I'm not even American. I train martial arts. Have a good education. Why do you ask?

Soros wants to keep us at war with each other. There are sensible black people.
>not me

Who could possibly hate my good black friend Dindu? Nuffin was the only thing he ever did

expressing an opinion like yours indicates you´re the one being intellectually defunkt.

I don't hate blacks anymore.

Hated them up till 2015 then stopped going to pol and coon town, went to the local MMA gym and now half my friends are black