Poorfag here. Can someone gift me Overwatch for PC. I just want to play with my little brother that's 800 miles away...

Poorfag here. Can someone gift me Overwatch for PC. I just want to play with my little brother that's 800 miles away, video games is the only link we have left anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/TheSpaceStoat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah i got you, username?

Agh I just set myself up for an account hack didn't I

lol, probably you did fag

nope, cant get hacked like that man

I love that there's people on here with priorities like "I have no money to my name, please buy my a video game."

Just imagine, for only a second, if you actually spent time making money you'd be able to buy the game yourself and other shit you want.

Its not a priority, I'll live without it. I just recently found out my brother is trying to be git gud in this game and it's all he talks about so I figured I'd hop on the bandwagon and see what it's about.

At what point did he say he had no money? It's called budgeting faggot.

Get a job faggot

I just looked up LordBuksha on steam. Still doesn't own Overwatch...

No shit. There's tons of these threads every day. People aren't walking wallets on here. Most of the contingency here is a bunch of poorfags.

Budgeting should include saving up for the game and buying it when it's within your means. Not begging on a mongolian image board. Kys

Overwatch isn't on steam you fucker

I guess it just wasn't meant to be

Overwatch isn't on Steam...

Its not on steam nigger, its on battlenet.

Ill send you a copy if you post boipucci

Then why the fuck did someone say they would? What do they really get out of some random person's user name on steam?

You must've missed it. Keep refreshing.

I haven't even played over watch because I have to many bill

Yes, yes yes. I just realized that.

it was on sale like last week or something, 40 bucks too much for people nowadays?

Consider the site you're on right now then ask that question again.

w-wat if i post boidick instead

If you have $80, not much is affordable.

You're eithera NEET or underage.

>$80
Uh, I'd be more concerned about paying bills, rent or getting food but Overwatch sounds like a good plan.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't always give out ow codes
try again later

OP trying to be subtle.

Not with that useless thing

I'm stealing this thread

Who's gonna get the santa skin on overwatch

GUYS.
Guys.

I'm not an unemployed shitter. I work, pay bills, and taxes. It's more of a spur of the moment thing that I won't be able to properly afford until next year. I was just hoping... you know...

It's fine, I'll let this thread autosage

If you can prove that your story about you and the little bro is true, I'll buy it for you but I don't have a lot of money either so I need to be sure

Hope you find enough money to get it OP, love Overwatch. Dva is my closet Waifu

If you work and you only have $80 to your name, you're doing something really fucking wrong.

Post a pic of your dick and you'll get it

Try Paladins stupid fag

Who said I only have $80 Besides,
>hurr stop being poor

Your dick is half black wtf

no bully pls

Vincentor is that you

game share

It's been a while since I've seen that name

AHAHA IT IS YOU, YOU WERE THAT FAGGOT WHO DATED HIM AHAHAHAHA

HES DATING A GERMAN 17 FAGGOT NOW HES AT HIS HOUSE I SAW HIS IP OVER THERE GET CUCKED

steamcommunity.com/id/TheSpaceStoat

Jesus Christ, just looking at the profile, I don't think we needed to guess it was a German.

timestamp or fake

megacucked, cheers komrade, i did not know you went to Sup Forums

OP where you at, I'll give you one

[email protected]

>tfw shit pc i cant run anything on
>cant afford anything for it anyways
>just play cod4 on it, barely run that at 20 fps
the fact you can even afford a computer that can run it, must not be actually fucking broke.

People who are that broke usually have priority issues. It's not uncommon to see NEETs with Fagmaster 3000 PCs they bought off Cyberpower.

Sent :^)

Yay

Fucking faggots

I'm not actually OP. I made up some random email address.

I hope you actually did send it.

>Doesn't know the Sent :6) meme
HOW NEW

WHO WANTS A GFIT

Vincentor's ass AHUEHUAHEUAHE

https www.facebook.com vincent.declercq.547

lolololololololol

>who

nice

one time this richfag spent like 1000 in one thread with recipients posting proof, bought me ultimate doom

OP here.

I didn't realize Origins Edition was only $40 on PC. Guess I don't need this thread after all