Has a tv channle ever un-justed themselves like this before

has a tv channle ever un-justed themselves like this before
>goes from showing dad core spaghetti westerns, old tv shows and the same holiday marathons for years
>start making their own shows, nobody sees it coming
>emmy winning, record breaking classics left and right with more on the way
how did they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

fan.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Syfy I guess.

their 2 good shows ended so they're back to JUST

>no one watches fear the walking dead
>no one watches better call saul

I miss old AMC

Man, syfy was so shit when I watched it regularly a few years back, is it really better now?

I have Night Manager and Better Call Saul on my list

AMC has been solid tbqhwy

Fuck no, ever since their revamp they've relied on making awful "le so bad it's gud" tv movies with the Asylum and other garbage instead of playing classic science fiction and their old anime block

No

They've been doing their damndest, the Expanse on a technical level is nothing like Syfy from a few years ago, I hear Magicians is good too. Expanse is an adaptation sure but it's a really damn good one, save one guy's performance, everybody's acting was on point.

True. They got the critics, with Mad Men and Breaking Bad (and to a lesser extent, Better Call Saul) and the viewers, with The Walking Dead.

>no one watches preacher
Feels bad man, really good.

Syfy is doing bretty gud at the moment, besides the shows user mentioned, I also recommend Z Nation if you likes zomcom movies like Zombieland and Shaun of the Dead and don't mind some B-movie level fun.

>Implying their shows are anything but pretentious garbage that idiots gobble up because they think extremely slow paced hour long episodes on basic cable are what constitutes haute couture.

I'd rather watch syndicated tv shows and old spaghetti westerns.

trying to go back to making their own shows again but theyre all weird and stupid

yeah i don't know what's up with that. It's been the best surprise of the year for me

this, I feel like they could do both. Making shows and showing classic movies on repeat
I miss watching clint eastwood movies with my dad on the regular

they got incredibly lucky with Mad Men and Breaking Bad, because hbo passed on them
since then they had and will have nothing of note

This

It airs at the same time as meme of thrones, so makes sense why no one is watching it.

with Fargo

Really? Its been shit

Is Colony on usa or syfy?
USA too has shitty tv now
I don't get it, as cable shouldn't they be able to give decent shows?

also

>Halt and Catch Fire
>Rubicon

My friend loves the comics and said its "meh"

USA has Mr. Robot now which is leagues better than anything they've had in a long time.

>Sup Forums tried to tell be BCS wasn't better than BB
fucking plebs

>still watching capeshit

The only ones who dislike the show are the comic fans. The show is really good on it's own, the only reason comic fans are butthurt is because the show is at the moment is a prequel, not a direct adaptation of the first volume of the comic.

>preacher
>capeshit

I also read somewhere than Mr. Robot's success has changed the way they look at how they green-light TV shows. They're looking for more bold and interesting concepts like Mr. Robot and to not cancel things too quickly.

Z nation is better than The Walking Daryl show.

>just fargo
Louie
Archer
Justified
The Americans
American Horror Story (excluding seasons 3 and 5)
Its Always Sunny
The Strain (pls no bully)
Man Seeking Woman

FX is my favorite channel.

they are absolutely killing right now.

I need to start The Americans and Archer soon.

It's Always Sunny is the Seinfeld of the 21st century.

based FX.

pls no delete

Sorry I deleted friend, I had just forgotten Man Seeking Woman. Don't bother watching the last 2 seasons of archer though they're not worth-wile, but the rest of the seasons are hysterical.

So if I have roku or whatever and have these channels subscribed, will they show up like in Netflix?
I'm totally missing out on shows that are available to me because I'm completely unaware of whats up

Better Call Saul > Breaking Bad

It's edgy shock value garbage.

fan.tv/

This site will help you. Type in the name of the show or movie and it'll tell you if it's on Netflix/Hulu/Amazon Prime/HBO Now.

kek, watch you don't cut yourself on that edge. You truly are delusional, or just really really slow.

>dad core

1. Preacher
2. Into the badlands (acting isn't great sometimes)
3. Halt and Catch Fire (god tier)
4. Better Call Saul (god tier)

You're missing out on good shows.

Fear is so bad it's laughable, of course they're just milking twd hype though.
Preacher should have been on HBO judging from the comics.

Because he read the comics. They've been throwing hissy fits. Fuck'em, the show is great.

My fucking nigger. Preacher and Into the Badlands are really good underrated shows.

The recent Archer seasons are good if you've seen the first few considering most of the humor is self-referential

AMC is doing a pretty good job with the level of violence there. All they shy away from is the sex and the tits, but they show some stuff, just not too explicit.

Yeah man. But as I said, the acting kinda sucks sometimes. But they're excused since they're bad ass martial arts niggas.

Stop lying to yourself, it's just as terrible and the only differences are the reasons why they're terrible.

I dunno man TWD is hilariously bad, FTWD is like almost a fuck you to TWD fans.

WTF is Syfy's problem man, their programming in Belgium was shit and now they straight up are leaving Belgium, fuck them.