How do I get a girlfriend from Sup Forums?

How do I get a girlfriend from Sup Forums?

You post pictures of your penis with a smilie face drawn on the head.

Check also bump for interest

you don't want a girlfriend from Sup Forums.

Why?

because they're fucking insane and usually aren't stable either financially or emotionally.

So just like the men of Sup Forums.

Make sure you leave your contact info. Just an email and your first name and location. If they are interested they will be able to get in touch with you.

Yup. You don't live happily ever after just because your'e both functionally retarded. You actually make eachothers lives worse.

I would also like a girlfriend from Sup Forums.

Why not? I don't have anything to lose. I like weird chicks too.

Fucking idiots

The moment you clicked "Submit" to this thread you immediately lost. No one who has to ask on Sup Forums how to get a girlfriend, will ever, in fact, get a girlfriend...

They're not just weird, they're retarded and most likely ugly.
A beta faggot like you has no chance of finding and keeping an attractive female, especially on Sup Forums

How do you get a girlfriend then? I've never had one.

Alright big nuts Alpha fucking success story, why don't you tell me how to be like you then you fucking nigger?

Stop being ugly
Quit visiting Sup Forums on a daily basis
Actually ask girls out
Stop eating cool ranch doritos

I actually eat very well. I'll take the other three points under consideration.

A girl says to me "you're hot"
We go out
Start serious relationship
She's a 10
Honestly it was really simple.
Like I said stop being ugly, you triggered beta cuck

Yeah right. You're probably an uglier neck beard than I am.

You asked for the story and you don't believe it. Of course you wouldn't know because you don't even talk to girls, you faggot

Settle for a "woman" thats a bloke in a shit wig mate..
>all other options will result in no girlfriend

I don't know how to talk to anyone because everyone is an asshole who treats me like garbage.

Guys.. All you need to get girls is knowing how to talk to them. How to be kinky. Nothing else. It took me 3 months of chatting with a girl and yesterday we celebrated 2 months together. I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO GO THROUGH FRIENDZONE. She just told me one day that she thinks she loves me.
I have lived 19 years thinking that looks are everything in a relationship, but they are not. It's about who can be the closest to her heart.

One more tip, Sup Forums. If you want a girl that lurks on Sup Forums, you're a fucking madman. First of all you two will connect way too much. Second of all if she's a girl then most of Sup Forums has seen nudes of her, or just her tits. Third of all, the way this board works is mostly for men. Sure, girls can take part in draw threads, or dick rates, but not too many others. I suggest you to keep your standards up in the sky and no matter how ugly you think you are, you can actually be really cute to someone. Good luck OP.

Kek

Three months?! What the fuck did you talk about for three months? I can barely carry a two minute conversation.

Maybe because you're an autistic little pussy, man up

talk about anime, works errytiem

Man up and do what? What does that entail, senpai Nigger-san?

I had a fat furry girl who was into video games and sweet as fuck. And intelligent to. Met her off here but I was a fucking idiot with a temper and one thing led to another and she broke up with me to go with some other dude.

Any user saying all women are shit or are all shit on Sup Forums are lying. Men can be just as shitty to like I was. It was 4 years ago but it's a decision I regret ever since.

I don't know jack shit about anime. I'm not into pop culture at all.

Figure it out for yourself, I'm done giving you advice, you don't believe me anyway

That is all into bluffing my dude. I'm a casual weed smoker but every time I did it I made sure to talk to her all the time, to make her smile.
I got out of a 3 year relationship with a girl that cheated on me several times and for a week I could tell her something like this.
When she started to look much happier when I texted her, I realized that the past is gone and she is my future.
Then I invited her out, in bars, concerts, where you didn't have to talk, just listen to music and drink the fuck outta your guts.
Besides that, you can only be as close to her heart if you know how to make her have fun.
I remember my holiday at the seaside when 20 guys or so were literally salivating over this chick, she was the hotel's sex bomb, AND SHE PARTIED WITH ME, because she was polish and I was trying to communicate with her drunk. THAT'S IT.
Talking is not important, being cool about everything is.
The first time she told me she loved me, I said the same, but I was sure on my decision. I told an 8/10 that I love her. She didn't believe me. This is how love works

I will post this pic of her, but too ashamed to post a pic of me.... That is her. Trust me on my word I am not remotely close to that. REMOTELY
I agree. I didn't say they were terrible dude. But this connection leads to boredom. Boredom leads to anger for ignorance, and anger ends in breaking up. At least that is how I see things.

wth in this image>