Sup Forums... how do i get a gf with my acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a gf with my acne problem?

i have never kissed or even held hands with one.

all my friends have grirlfriends and they make out in front of me and go out with them and i just stay here at home playing Minecraft cause im too embarrased to leave the house.

help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try Acetone to clean your face, maybe it might get better.

1.Go to your doctor
2.Get some antibiotics/acutane
3.?????
4.Profit?

Nuke yourself from orbit.

Doctor

Getrid of acne
Ditch the piercing
Don't dress like a slob

Go Vegan.

Makeup, because being a fag is better than being you. I've never given anyone else that advice before, so you should probably take it.

Kill yourself.

Or get some acne cream. You know. Whatever.

Oh my. After you get rid of your acne you should consider using makeup to hide scars. Good luck man.

Going vegetarian actualy worked for me.

Damn m8, you need a priest.

Fucking barn animals would reject your repulsive ass op that shit is fucking gross how have you went this long and not gotten a script for accutane? Do your parents hate you? How do you even leave your house looking like that?

wash your face and stop eating grease you disgusting maggot

that's not acne ...that's face herpes

find a blind girl

How about having a bath and ditching the fucking cheetos you fat cunt.

He said he doesn't leave the house you illiterate cuck

Jesus fuck. Not even goddamn area 51 will accept your fucking ass. Go live in the sewers with the other fucking vermin you disgusting pig.

Fuck talk about a shit hand. Even if the acne cleared up you would be a 4/10 at best. Not trying to get you down but fuck man is your dad a walrus

Get colloidal silver.
Rub on face.

kys

easy, just wear a mask 24/7

if you have that bad of acne, you must have a hygiene regiment of a homeless person

Accutane or some other heavy duty acne medication. It really helped me, OP. You don't have to live like this, there is a solution, you just need to take the steps to make it happen.

Get rid of the acne = gain confidence. Confidence + personality = girlfriend

your only solution

Accutane, 6 month at 30mg I did, best desicion ever. My red marks and scars have faded about 70% too.

Accutane, mate. Has some side effects but is effective as FUCK.

suicide? or maybe see a doctor.

that's not how acne works, actually

op here. you guys are assholes.

If you think it has anything to do with hygiene you must be retarded.

You will always be a disgusting pos. Until the day that you get the courage to shove the barrel of a shotgun down your filthy mouth, you will always be a disappointment. The only thing that will ever even touch you is your filthy cheeto dust covered fingers you nasty fuck.

Fucking swine.

This. Worked for me when I was about 20

What did you expect? Posting that filth on the internet

>"i just stay here at home playing Minecraft cause im too embarrased to leave the house."

this is the problem. not your acne

I had your problem in highschool. It sucked.
The oil on your pillow is playing a huge role.

Buy a few packs of cheap wife beater muscle shirts. Every night, put your pillow into one, and change it the next night. Just routinely wash them and never sleep on the same one two nights in a row.

Also, stop drinking soda, juice, and sports drinks (unless your actually out running). Sugar is bad for you.

You should probably visit a dermatologist so they can prescribe you an antibiotic

Hey, that's not cool here.

If you're going to reply to your own thread, at least come here with some fresh material, none of this canned shit,

have you tried acne treatments?

expand your comfort zone. try new things every day. fail, get up again, try again.

can you control your acne? no? then don't fucking worry about it

yo dude try rubbing cum on your acne. this helped me get rid of a bad pimple idk if it works for acne tho

I'm not OP you cuck

1. Accutane. This is a fucking MUST. It *will* cure your acne even if nothing else will. If you're American, save every penny and/or get a job to pay for accutane - it's seriously worth it.
2. Get rid of your neckbeard.
3. Get a decent haircut.
4. Maybe lose a little weight.
5. Rebuild your self esteem.
6. Gain self confidence.
7. ???
8. Congratulations you are now attractive to girls.

let me help you with your acne problem.

1. Neve sleep on a pillow sheet twice. Flip the pillow after a night, then change pills. Keep going until your out of clean pillow sides.
2.quit drinking milk.
3. use neutropenia oil free face wash/acne cleanser. it's the orange stuff.
4. get a oil-free moisturizer w/ salicylic acid in case the neutrogena dries you out.
5. don't ever touch your face. ever.
6. make sure you're showering at least once a day.
7. don't touch your face.
8. don't touch your face.

Lose weight and change your fucking diet. Your pores are literally getting clogged with dirt, white blood cells and oils. You've got to change your fucking lifestyle. Wear lose clothing, spend more time outside, exercise.

Fucking disgusting. Get the fuck out of here and come back in six months when you've changed your life.

>be muslim
>kys
>72virgins
>profit otherwise fuck ur mom.

You have a problem with your sebaceous glands, probably an infection and this isn't necessarily caused by a dirty face or greasy skin. A doctor can prescribe an antibiotic specifically for acne.

A few more things:
• No soda, sweets or greasy food. Those foods feed the infection, particularly if it's a candida infection (often results in bad BO). Infection thrives on excess blood sugar.
• more vegetables. Seriously.
• Physical exercise. To clear out your pores, you need to sweat. This will clear out your pores, empty your body of toxins, and burn off extra blood sugar.
• And most important, drink a gallon of water a day. Not just any liquid; good ol fashion water. This will do wonders for your skin.
• And finally, got off Minecraft and go to movies, bookstores, or something that gets you around people. Want a girlfriend? Ask one out. You may get rejected, or you might be surprised.

newfag here. had same probs but got rid of it years ago:
1. eat healthy (no junkfood or convenience)
2. go out and get some sun (helps your skin)
3. go get a doc. you need antibiotics
4. stop toching your face!, dont ever touch your face or scartch!

try isotretinoin and go to the gym too, you looks fat from here

This is honestly the best answer here. If you don't want to wash pillowcases every other day wrap your pillow in a towel

>You have a problem with your sebaceous glands, probably an infection

holy hell. shut the fuck up.

forgot somethin:
also wash your face before going to bed. and change your pillow cover every week.

cleaning up and eating healthy won't really work.
You need medication. I used to look like that as well. But after 6 months on isotretonoin it was all cleared up.

huff jenk, it's known for it's positive effects on skin and skin accessories

Bleach and a Parmesan cheese grater
>just take the top off and use bleach like aftershave
No germs or grease no spots

or he could huff jenk

>if I were you I'd bust them then pay a prostitue to lick and suck out the puss

>this is old pasta
This is not op

But she could read his face face like some form of Brail

Buy a flamethrower and get your Dad to melt your face off with it. You might get some sympathy pussy then.

Buy a few pints of maggots
Scratch your face until it bleeds apply maggots then wrap face up like a mummy remove after a two week period they will have eaten all your spots away

Styrofoam and petrol ?

wash your fucking face and stop being a fucking tard about life cunt

That's got be the most stupid answer yet

Go to a doctor and ask him.

Washing alone won't work

/this!

also wash your face every time you go to the bathroom
or 5 times a day minimum
never ever touch your face with your hands or black cock
change your pillow case twice a week
but the dr will tell you all that

nigga u hideous

You can't. Go see a doctor.

This is a longer method, but try switching to water only
ditch soda and sugary shit
and washing your face regularly and not touching it often helps

1. acne is genes. don't fight it or scars. wait for the storm to pass. women's aor 40 men's aor 18. In the womens eye men get more attractive as they get older.
2. improve your social skills. From experience, get a job that forces you into a social setting. You will learn from experience.
3. how to pick up a girl in a modern world: learn how to read eye contact. when you're on public transit or walking down the street you will see that women make eye contact with you for less than half a second. Fix the acne issue and either get buff or get slim and you will notice women will make eye contact for more than one second. that means they're interested.
4. profit, aka sex.

They look great because unlike you they use cake therapy
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Roacatan

I used to have shit like this. Rule #1 DO NOT TAKE HOT SHOWERS, that shit fucks with your natural oils and makes it super easy to overproduce oil on your face and cause acne. Take cooler showers and only wash your face with cold water, try that for a couple weeks (ditching any other face products you use, just use cold water). If it doesn't start clearing up you may have a genetic predisposition requiring antibiotics.

This. Medfag here

i had similar acne not sure if it was because i was young 17ish till 19 ish, i stopped drinking soda,cut off all sugar and greasy food, started drinking more water, my acne faded it comes back when i eat junk food so theres that, also get hair cut and loose weight you look like a lazy piece of shit guy who listens the heavy metal daddy issue music

smallpox is back

>5 times a day minimum
that sounds like too much. washing your face too much can cause acne to get worse/dry your skin out.

Dropping dairy from my diet really helped my hormones fall in line which made my cystic acne disappear. Still get white heads but that's because of all the fried shit I eat.

>synthetic jenkylines

Get gf with acne problem. If you think you're too good for a gf with acne you should kill yourself.

When I was a teenager I was given Tetracycline and Minocycline. It won't necessarily help 100% but it should do something. They both require a prescription.

Stop consuming sugar. worked for me fuckboy