You ready to die today huh?

BACK THE FUCK OFF

CAN'T WAIT TO COUNT OUT YOUR COIN!

TIME TO END THIS LITTLE GAME!

IVE FOUGHT MUBCRABS MORE FEARSOME THAN YOU

YOUR KIND HAS NO PLACE HERE

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NORDS!

BURY ME WITH MY MONEY

You remind me of my cousin's cat. Killed that, too.

Ill show you what a real orc can do

YOU START RUNNING, SO I CAN STAB YOU IN THE BACK.

Oblivion was better faggots.

Sexy splits..

oblivion was literally the worst elder scrolls out of all of them, albeit with the best expansion of any of them

morrowind is still the best

No it wasn't nostalgifag, Admit it

Says nothing, bound swords appear in both hands. Bandits never live to warn the others about me. By dragon breath and blood they will be purged.

I hate niggers

*teleports behind you*
nothing personal, kid

Do you come to the cloud district often?

if u fags were trying to trigger me it worked. Im triggered.
If you're not trolling you people are FUCKING STUPID IF YOU THINK OBLIVION WASNT THE BEST. FUCK NOSTALGIA THE STORY THE PLOT WAS MUCH BETTER. SKYRIM IS FUCKING LAME COMPAREATIVLY. FUCKING SHOUTING DRAGONBORN WTF?????? MORE SECRETS IN OBLIVION TOO. KYS

YOU PICKED A BAD TIME TO GET LOST, FRIEND!

I'll be leaving

YOU'LL MAKE A FINE RUG, CAT

You're right.

Oh what am I saying? Of course you don't.

THAT'S CLOSE ENOUGH

>He actually plays Khajiit.

this. Orc Master Race

Go to bed Pat

>MORE SECRETS IN OBLIVION TOO. KYS
What do you think he meant by this?

Berzerk + Elemental fury = Death

I have no idea. Drunken babbles.

Orc + orc = orc on orc violence

I yield!

oblivion wasn't the best.

daggerfall was the best

This is going to be fun!

I have a feeling you and I are about to become very close !

I'M GOING TO GUT YOU LIKE AN OLD WOMAN'S PURSE!

Arrgh!

Gross

I think you'er a thief.....Because you've stolen my heart!

You must be joking!

Why must you people always pick on the small ones? Go away!

THAT IS A NICE HEAD YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOULDERS

>Unfortunately, I am the High King of Skyrim

I didn't even want to come here, the fucking empire sent me to this frozen wasteland, those high-elf bastards don't even care that this caravan is unprotected against bandits.

the elvish fucks that run the empire probably have insurance so that guys like you can just waltz right up and steal everything, they don't even lose a dime, nobody even gives a shit that I'll get my throat slit by some inbred snow-nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HNNuJaD7Qs

> inbred snow-nigger.
The Scottish?

I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor Argonian maid.

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!

And apparently your literacy.

My ancestors are smiling at me Imperials. Can you say the same?

Dagger Fall is for pussies RED GUARD is the best rpg game in the history of humanity on Earth

I WILL LICK YOUR FUCKING BELLYBUTTON YOU SEXY BEAST

>Kitties are so shitties

Acting like Bosmer and Dunmer aren't the only two reasonable choices

Nigger.

Make way, Breton coming through.

Wouldn't get a chance. I can one shot enemies in a game that levels them to avoid it.

Skyrim is only as easy or hard as you make it.

I am the greatest stealth archer

>Skyrim is only as easy or hard as you make it.
So you admit to willingly playing on pussy-mode.

This

It's split your belly like an old woman's purse I think

FUCK OFF YE DIRTY MONGRELS

>**shoots arrow into random cultist's head**
"is someone there?"

"i thought i heard something..."

>** goes back to what they were doing, with arrow still poking out**

best. a.i. ever.

To be fair the best character type for unarmed damage. The heavy armor unarmed skill and unarmed damage enchantment (with relative mastery of each skill tree) can ensure that you can do as much if not more damage than most one armed weapons at any point in the game.

My preference is more human...

THE ENEMY HAS CAPTURED A COMMAND POST

>not one-shotting with sneak attacks
git gud faget

You're liturassy

not even once.
What I am saying is that if you invest your points properly you can potentially one shot every enemy in the game.

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY CART.

You realize you're challenging me the dragonborn, fully equipped in dragonbone armor and dragonbone greatsword

you can shoot them using a bow, you can poke them with a stick for all I care. I can defeat alduin with an iron sword.

DIE ALREADY SO I CAN TAKE YOUR STUFF

Breton's are just elf/human bastards, Orcs are broken elves, Dunmer are toasty ash-covered Chimer, Altmer wish they were Aldmer, but Bosmer... They are the real shit, with neato stuff like antlers and mighty-morph'in cannibal powers

Literally all you have to do to remove all difficulty is:
Get one weapon
Collect ingredients (know what to look for)
Make shit potions and enchanted rings
upgrade enchanting fully, upgrade alchemy fully
(optional upgrade smithing fully)
Make potion that boosts strength of enchantments
use it, make ring that boosts strength of alchemy
repeat x number of times

finish on an enchanting potion
Use, enchant weapon using a grand soul gem for a damaging enchantment.

Alternately finish by making an item to make blaskmithing more effective, boost the ever loving shit out of the weapons base damage.

Either way you can one shot anything if you have put enough into it.

I've been meaning to try the Resto-Loop

that is only one of the things that can be done to easy benefit. Various maps can be escaped (often to little effect), Merchant chests can be found usually below ground or out of maps, giving free possibly leveled items. There are other things to be found too but I don't care to look so much. I don't really want to break the game but one way or another the player character is overpowered merely because "dragonborn"...

the reason i dont like skyrim or fallout games is because u put the difficulty on highest difficulty and u die quickly but enemies take an autistic amount to kill you know? why cant enemies just have like the same health as you but do your dmg to you as well?

My first play-through I leave it on normal. This gives me a feel for the world, a look at the enemies and their behaviors, as well as letting me see what materials are needed for various things (for later on).

In both of those things you have the means to influence your damage as you level up, only in fallout it typically matters that you go for certain types of skills earlier. In skyrim as far as I know it matters a little less, most enemies are leveled to you so they stay weak. Giants and certain drougr are not leveled to be near your strength though.

nords duh

I've seen videos of the hidden chest in Dawnstar, and the one underneath one of the taverns in Whiterun.

there are either two or three beneath whiterun, only one was easy to reach there though, if I am remembering correctly.

One is directly below the Sky Forge in Whiterun and contains everything you can make/buy there.

The one under Whiterun that I saw looked like a huge pain in the ass to get to. You had to glitch through a wall, fall through the bottom of the map where the chest is, place a fake chest next to it, then open that chest before you fell to your death

Or something like that...

it gets easier with attempts. You can also run into new things.

Once running around outside of whiterun I found what seemed to be the loading screen background. It surprised me though because I did not see it until everything went dark.

Tcl
Problem solved

Actually by default the heavy armor perk for unarmed damage has been bugged since release. It doesn't work. The + damage on unarmed attacks for enchanting does work.

so uh who wants to gift me skyrimjob

bucket+wws? does that still work?

Well, that is good to know. if that is the case though the enchanting loop still works, also they have the mighty boost of like 15? pts of damage, i think...

I mostly play as a breton though, it can be adapted for whatever I want or need.

I think Oblivion was better too though the way dialogue is done becomes more uncanny valley over time. Skyrim is a desolate wasteland full of assholes I don't really care to save

Is there an actual mod where you can fuck hot chicks and like fuck their asses and cum on them and shit?