How do you talk to your gf after sex?

How do you talk to your gf after sex?

I'm always so awkward. We've been together for like 9 months and yet I'm still super fucking dumb after blowing my load. Which sucks because I want to start doing some weird kinky fantasy shit, which she's super down with... but I'm just nervous for the after bone conversation. Here's how it goes;

>me
>"did you cum?"
>yeh
>"cool"
>yeah
>"heh, good I was worried you weren't gonna"
>well I did
>"heh cool"

It's like I instantly spaghetti. Even though I know her super well, and I'm totally comfortable around her I still get so fucking awkward.

if you have to ask it means she didn't come

t. sex god

Regardless of what I've posted I'm not fucking dumb. Lol. I've been with plenty of girls and I know when my gf cums, it's just the only thing I can think to say to start conversation after she's came.

i usually just give her a high five tell her i love her and pass out

Regardless of what I've posted I'm not fucking dumb. Lol. I've been with plenty of girls and I know when my gf cums, it's just the only thing I can think to say to start conversation after we're done

OP,

shut the fuck up and enjoy the 2 minutes of nice brain chemicals of happiness.

it's the whole point after all.

how about this you fucking retard, instead of

>did you cum hue heu lol school is fun

you ask her about trying whatever kinky shit you actually want to do, communication is the biggest part of a successful sexual relationship, if you can't express yourself then it will never get better and she will never feel comfortable enough to express herself either

Lol. I wish I could do this. But afterword she just rolls over to fall asleep and she's the first girl I've been with in a long time that I actually care about. So when she rolls over I'm just worried about whether or not she's satisfied. all the one night stands and casual lays I could've cared less about. But with this girl I'm like, "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Wuz it good?"

You don't have to talk after sex you awkward fuck, if you can't be comfortable in silence or just enjoying moments with someone then you're going to have a fucking terrible relationship.

If there's something you want to say to her, just say it - it will encourage her to do the same, which is a very valuable as communication is a huge part of a relationship.

I try. But refer too

I'm not in school. Also, we've talked about all the kinky shit and, like I said, she's into all of it. We've had a threesome with a chick before... we've done bdsm and I've tied her up and choked her and we've roleplayed and everything. But for whatever reason I still don't know how to talk after we bone. It takes me like 20 minutes to even begin to know what to say.

Also. I should've mentioned this, but she also showers me in compliments sometimes after we fuck. Which to me is super uncomfortable. Like, I don't know what to say to her when she tells me how sexy I was during sex. She keeps her eyes open the whole time and watches me fuck her. Lol. So after I cum I'm kinda uncomfortable with talking. I don't know. It's stupid.

We have an absolutely great relationship. It's just the first half an hour after sex that I always feel weird during.

Bail and fetch a glass of water. It buys time and she probably needs water.

When my gf cums shes immediately curls up into the fetal position and passes out. She says it's cause that's just something she's always done, cum is so good she knocks out. Ask your gf why she does what she does. This thread is all about learning to communicate with ur partner. As user posted Communication is key to a healthy sexual relationship.

Also after sex we usually smoke a cig and she either just lays there with her eyes shut, or just keeps looking at me. Lol. Which I can't read. And we talk constantantly. So after fucking if she doesn't roll over to pass out, I feel the need to say something.

Oh fucking no joke. She almost always needs water afterword. I use this constantly. Lol.

Blissful dumbass silence isn't a bad thing necessarily. Maybe she takes it as a compliment, cos she fucked you so good your mind stopped functioning. Thus she feels the need to compliment you in return. But like, gently stroke her hair and shit, let her talk and just smile it off.

underrated fucking kek'd

Yeah, I agree with the communication part. Which is why I even started this thread. I've told her straight up that I'm awkward after I come. She's told me that it's fine and she laughs at me when she can tell that I'm being a doofus, But it doesn't make me feel any less stupid.

"did you make big cums?"

Just spoon the bitch and wipe your cock on her back...

You dont need to have a conversation after rooting everytime, sounds like she should be penetrating you

Honestly, this is how I usually handle it. Lol. I just rub her back and make stupid jokes and shit to make her laugh... lol. I don't know. Just curious if this is something any one else deals with.

It's always a thing but just go with it dude. Unless it's a point of contention you don't have to deal with it. Also pics of yo lady

It's funny you say that. She's into the idea and so am I. Lol.

Also. We've been trying to find a chick to have a threesome with, but she's picky as fuck. Suggestions?

Let her take her time and pick. You don't want a hand in that shit man. She'll go jealous as

>the transition between semi fake moans trying to be sexy and actual, animalistic MC Ride shit when she's really feeling it

Afterwards it's difficult for her to talk when round 3 is more blowjobs.

Lol. No doubt. I gave her control of my old tinder account to pick a chick and we made pictures of us and made the info section a small paragraph about being a couple looking for a chick, but watching her constantly swipe left drives me INSANE. Lol.

Screenshot pl0x

Lemme try to find one. She's got tats so I'm not super into the idea of posting pic of her. She means a lot to me and her tats could get her IDed. I've definitely posted casual fuck buds on here though which doesn't matter to me in the slightest.... so I'm not a total dick.

Of my tinder? Lol. Nah. Sorry b/rother.

This thread is on page five, nobody is gonna ID shit

I just fall asleep.

Well, I could honestly care less. She's my baby, and she means the world to me... so as much as I love Sup Forums ... I love her more.

Y'don't have a fucking conversation.
Instead, roll off each other, put your arm around her and have her lay across you; women just want a little Zen after sex to let the glow wash over, listen to your heartbeat calm down and shit.
Just chill out and shut yer yapper. She'll talk first.