Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Atheists are those who lack a belief in gods. Nothing to do with genesis of the Cosmos.

Nice troll attempt, fagski

heres a piece of cake for you youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Much more honest to say 'I don't know' than to make a bunch of bullshit up, like theists do and convince others of.

I can't believe that people still respond to this, the shittiest bait in history.
If you have responded to this thread, then you are a faggot, it's official.
If you are OP then you are to be congratulated for trawling this site for dumb-fucks.

it's not like that, space always existed, and the human, is just a coincidence to be there.
he overestimate himself, he ins't special

I love this thread

The only thing I believe without any shadow of a doubt is that you're a cunt OP.

God exist you cant prove i'm wrong

Its either this, like 3 or 4 cuck threads, some threads of 'feminine penis', a few threads with incomprehensable mauling of the English language, or a couple of YLYLs that are about as funny as a monkey wrench in a toolbox.

Bait threads are the only reason to keep coming back here.

you came here cause god wanted it

we know, god created all

And you can't prove you're right so shut your faggot mouth.

God wanted me, drunk and bored out of my skull, to go to /b and post here before furiously fapping to someone who may or may not be a dude getting covered in cum?

God either doesn't exist or he's chill af

actualy i can, but you can continue to believe in your senseless existence and cry at night cause you feel alone

Doesn't matter it's all part of the plan

If you could, you would, but you can't. Faggot.

everytime you mind about GOD he exist in you,
the more you think about him the more you feel him, in your hearth you know you are wrong, you just need to be loved

GOD GIVE ME QUADS !!!

Dubs are also good, be grateful to god

It is likely that through the ekpyrotic scenario (that multiple branes have collided, causing Big Bangs) there exists eternal inflation producing an infinity of pocket universes. Observational and theoretical evidence for the multiverse points continuously to the idea that there was more than one Big Bang, a concept that seems to allude most scientists, let alone the general public.

I love this album

why is she crying ?

OP is drunk and a Faggot.

Scrubby little hood rat gonna make a bitch cry

Not as ridiculous as just taking someone else's word for it like the majority of organized religions foolishly do.

But religion is just a scam for money and power so who cares.

>this is still being posted

you can't prove anything, these are just suppositions

You offence me cause there's no way that you can prove god doesnt exist.
But don't worry, god teached me to be patient, and show you the way, i love you too user we are all friends

You know, I've become intrigued by you op. You come here every day, saying the same stuff to the same people, almost as if you believe that this time people are suddenly going to change their world views to mach yours. Why do you even care? I’m not even trying to attack you here, I’m genuinely curious. I’m a christian myself and I don’t give a rats ass about what other people belief. Religion is a very personal thing, after all.

So who are you? like I said, I see you here every time I come to Sup Forums and I’ve gotten curious. What do you do? Where are you from? How old are you? Why do you come here? Honestly?

Re Ligion is a scam for social dominance, with spiritual icing.

Power in mutual conglomerate illusion

There is no point speculating about what there was before the big bang because there is no way of knowing or even guessing. To state that there was nothing before is as illogical as saying that OP is not a fag and doesn't hang out on the corner chugging cock for fun and profit.

1/10 for even getting me to respond.

Theists literally believe a being created from absolutely nothing, not even empty space, then in a split of a second (billionth?) created matter from nothing (absolutely nothing ... as well) all the energy in the universe. From nothing this thing appeared and created it all.

Prove, no. Not at the present time. There is, nonetheless, a strong physical, mathematical, and philosophical basis to my aforementioned proposition. You should consider the multiverse proposal in physics and cosmology!

can the feeble construct of language begin to encapsulate awesome majesty of creation... whether that be a genetic sequential stair step evolution thing or a wowser 7 day creation thing...

Either way, figh tamongst your selves about what happens after we die lol chuckle

I don't believe in anything. Humans aren't smart enough to figure out how all this shit got here. All we can do is make stuff up and kill each other when someone doesn't believe our made up bullshit.

yep buddy yo ugo the truth their. Maybe if they don't beliee us we shuold make them eat lead

Wow, I hope you're drunk and not having a fucking stroke...

A guy with beard called God suddenly appearing out of nowhere is even more ridiculous tbh fam

...atheists literally believe
*scientists believe (fify)
Atheism isnot deblieefport bipsnort argghhhh

> literally believe
Nope, only Theists literally believe
>goes in all fields

You're a retard that is to lazy for deep thought! "Make stuff up". You're gonna ignore any scientific attempt? Hang yourself!

GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT
>GO EXIST DEAL WITH IT

Christians literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second mass and energy was created from thin air and turned into a powerful god.

Love is a human made concept, it has no objective meaning.

you have to find that objective, and love is made for preserve life, you are made of cells that want to survive, just accept that your life is a present, be thankfull to god
I LOVE YOU user

Just accept it, it's useless to fight against the reality, god exist

People still fall for this bait?

MINE IS THE TRUE RELIGION.

You're right, absolutely convinced, thanks for enlightening me user, etc...

i'm happy that you found you way, be happy for ever, i love you user, as god do

Here's a book for you OP. If you don't understand it and choose to ignore it, you waiver your right to discuss cosmology.

Don't go to sci. They're too far gone already.

live without god it's like live without a part of you, ignoring that part it's just sad, stop believe in those books, and open your hearth to god
I love you user

They just want to destroy our peacefull and lovely life, with their absurd theories

>what's the difference between me and you?

I'm doing a masters degree based on the concepts in this book and you're doing diddly squat.

If there were a God hypothetically, I'm pretty certain It is not a guy with a beard. More likely a disembodied intelligence that defies spatiotemporality, and whose succession from the past through the present to the future is perpetual simultaneity.

The difference between me and you is that you want to punch me in the face, and i just want to hug you and love you

L8 b8 m8 h8 2 r8. Religion is for making money and controlling populations and has nothing to do with the stuff it claims to illuminate other than to throw you off.

I never reply to these threads but I would really want to know if it's one dedicated shit poster or different ones each time.

You are just to blind, let god love you, let him enter in your hearth, i love you user

it doesn't matter, it's important to deliver god's word

The Big Bang theory for dumbfucks
>All matter in the universe extremely compressed
>Includes all protons and neutrons
>99% of an atom is empty space that's how
>continues to compress to the point where the pressure becomes so extreme that all matter is sent outwards
As proven by cosmic background radiation etc
More proof than a book which has talking snakes and rib people

you can prove what you want, god exist, accept it and love others as they love you, there is happyness for all of us user,
I love you user

It also makes sense with multiple pieces of supporting evidence
Universe still expanding
Doppler effect proves this

Universe it's expanding cause god love it's immense
i love you user

>getting emotionally attached to a belief
>getting upset when someone challenged it
>wah the big bad science man wants to hurt me!

Where is your supporting evidence which god exists?

science want just help us, but they cant prove god doesnt exist, but love exist

you have proved anything too, don't you feel the love of god, don't you feel complete and happy? Just love him as he do and you will be loved by everyone, i love you user

You are emotionally attached too, by anger

i don't get upset, i just feel sorry for you

This thread is intentionally trying to force your beliefs on us. We see it every day and we do not care. I responded to this thread telling you about Science, because it's the exact same shit you are doing

i just bait more and more people on argue with me an atheist that just love trolling, it's hard sometimes

Saved ty user

>lory here
it's all yours my friend

No they don't you fucking idiot. It's a lack of belief in religion. They don't sugarcoat literally everything in your ancient dogma.

There is irrefutable evidence that the big bang happened. Just look at the evidence from redshifting galaxies, cepheids and supernovae. Just look at the cosmic microwave background.

Saying that "god" did it is going against everything in your precious Bible. You are wrong. Just admit it. At the very least admit that the god you think exists as defined by your entire religion in the Bible is not the right god.

So it's one person who cant even speak english correctly
PROBLEM SOLVED ANONS IT'S THE SAME SAD NO LIFE CUNT
OP is a faggot

Shouldn't you be worshipping that thing called god somewhere? Why are you here? You love Hell Fire?

This nigga got it all right here

Physics says matter cannot be created or destroyed. We believe everything was always here, and will always be here. Is that so difficult to grasp? Nothing was ever created by any means, it is just always. here.

it's too late, they will get baited more and more, it's all part of the plan

I think both sides need to dismiss emotion. No matter what your beliefs or ideas may be, emotion is always antagonistic to intellectualism. Anger or love are not the solution but only logic and rationality.

God in the bible it's not the true one, bible was made by humans, but the love of god exist, i love you user

This nigga got it right too
OP is a faggot

try to argue with atheists, and try to prove that god is real, it's easy to troll nowadays and also extremely funny

YOU DONT GET THE POINT THAT ON Sup Forums THERE ARE JUST ATHEISTS TROLLING EACH OTHERS, NO ONE IN THIS PLACE BELIEVE IN GOD FUCKING NEWFAGS

>i do user, i do

> mfw OP hasn't read the Bible
> mfw OP doesn't understand theology, creationism, or the correlation between theology and science
> mfw so many people take bad bait
> mfw I'm drunk and probably post wrong mfw pic
> mfw OP is faggot but is led to believe he is master troll

Still believe god? :D you must be islamists

>the neverending shitpost is still top quality bait

>the god made up by humans isn't real
>he's still real though
Wat

i'm just trolling man, cant you understand that, go hell newfag

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over his own will

Learn a different word besides faggot, it is becoming so redundant it is almost meaningless. Besides, how do you know OP is not not a woman.

You are a genius

>newfag
newfag
>newfag
newfag
>newfag
newfag
>newfag
newfag
>newfag
newfag
>newfag
newfag
>newfag
newfag

For the record, could somebody be so kind as to define the word Newfag, I seriously don't know?

elite troll

we are all newfags, we just use it to make ppl rage

The burden of proof is on the claimant. Atheists don't believe there is a god nor do they claim that they are 100% right about their beliefs. Religious people claim their beliefs to be accurate and true. If you look at ancient people and their weird beliefs you'll soon realize the difference between them and people today is that people no longer believe that nonsense and instead believe a different set of nonsensical stuff.

i wont read all that shit just believe in god idiot