Who else gets these little fuckers in their throats? how do you get rid of them

Who else gets these little fuckers in their throats? how do you get rid of them

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Remove-Tonsil-Stones-(Tonsilloliths)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

smoker?

Your breath must be the worst

disgusting. you should die.

wikihow.com/Remove-Tonsil-Stones-(Tonsilloliths)

Also crush them and sniff them

Tonsil stones? Or thick mucus?

Smell of death

OP is it like a big Bugger or is it hard like a stone?

Latter

Yea it's tonsil stones. Brush your teeth better/more thourouly. If it continues to be a problem even after that get them removed. I used to get these fuckers constantly even though I had great dental health. Once I got my tonsils removed I never got one again.

i get them constantly, even with regular dental health, is it worth it to get them removed (tonsils)

think that might be a tonsil stone. remember a harvest thread where a dude was talking about them and yes i got a few but mostly when i was younger.

to get rid of look up tonsil stones. sure there's a way.

Drink more water. Same thing happens to me. Once you are properly hydrated for a few days they should calm down. If not, take mucinex.

I sneezed this out? what doo

I had my tonsils out when i was 17 before i realised what i had was tonsil stones.
Never had the pleasure of doing this.

I get these mother fuckers and I despise them. They make me wish I was dead for the short period I suffer trying to fucking get rid of them. IDK if there is a sure shot cure. I've heard a better diet helps, which mine definitely consists of chicken tendies, fries and whatever else. Been eating better lately and i've definitely noticed they've lessened so maybe that's the key to it.
For any who are unaware, they are tonsil stones. No specific reason for getting them, sometimes they just happen. But like stated I reckon it's linked to diet.

Stop drinking so much milk. They're calcium deposits, that build up as a result of too much calcium in the body.

I had it when i was young. it turns out my nose was slowly leaking down the back of my throat. building up in my lungs. When i would cough it out lark chucks of mucus would get stuck in my throat.

To fix it my doc gave me claritin

You can train yourself to physically suck them out - you need to just close your wind pipe as if you're swallowing, put your tongue on the roof of your mouth and use it to create a vacuum that pulls them out. I used to get them a lot and doing this every now and then gets rid of the few i get now.

stop deepthroating rulers fag

Does it get you high?

I got my tonsils removed when I was a kid

sux to be u

you got cancer nigga

Gargle with either lemon juice or vinegar. Vinegar is best although not easy to do because of the taste, but the acid in either will help dissolve them and minimise the chance of new new growing

Yea just get em removed it doesn't cost that much and if you get tonsil stones it's absolutely worth it so your breath doesn't smell like dick all day.

oh I get it
I thought you meant the ruler

I hope so.
Also dubs

I check for em every week. use qtips to push them out of my tonsils. I also have a suringe i got from walgreens that is curved and spray water into my tonsil rifts to clean them out. I have giant tonsils with massive crevises in them. If I wasn't older I'd get them taken out I think.. but it is supposed to be painful as fuck and takes forever to heal

wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

Chemotherapy

Eat it.

they're called tonsil stones. i had tonnes of them. they are so fucking gross, you have to go so far in the back of your tonsils to get them out. Get your fucking tonsils removed ASAP is the solution.

I was getting them, stinking like hell ..

If you pull snot from nose inside yourself to swallow really hard, it somehow pulls neck muscles and frees the chunks up. then you just cough and spit them out. Had them for a looong time, stinking like a sewer. Now after doing this , I didnt have them for weeks. feels good man

had them removed, they grow even more in the scars!!!

please be bait.

I had tonsil stones at the bottom of my tongue which were unaccessable. had to do this > to remove

i read something about laser resurfacing of your tonsils, might work

i push them out with my tongue all the time

i used to get them when i was a gross 14 year old. you can pop them out with your fingers. but you need to brush more better, tongue too.

>Who else gets these little fuckers in their throats? how do you get rid of them

Those are semen stones. Stop sucking dick and swallowing is the only effective way to prevent them.

Thanks!

oh that sucks balls. how old were you when you had the surgeryt?

yes

LOL

FUCKING 19 LOL 4 MONTHS AGO. I WAS HIGH ON SO MUCH OXYCODONE AND I DIDN'T EAT FOR A STRAIGHT WEEK BECAUSE OF THE PAIN AND BARELY DRANK ANY WATER. SO, WHEN IT FINALLY GOT BETTER I STARTED EATING AND I DIDN'T SHIT FOR TWO WEEKS BECAUSE I LITERALLY ATE NO FOOD. LOST 4 POUNDS. STILL WORTH IT. AND THEY DON'T GROW IN THE SCARS AFTER.

NO THEY DONT

I used to get them probsbly once a fortnight even with excellent dental hygeine. Startws gargling water every morning in the shower which dislodges them before they get too big. Havent had one in about a year

good for you guys, just didnt go well for me

wash your fucking hands

They're called Tonsiloliths. They're completely normal, just a build up of plaque in the flaps around your tonsils.

no

do you have a broken nose or sinusitis that causes constant nasal drip? the liquid from your nose hellps bacteria to grow.

severe multiple allergies

I get them as well, but usually 1-2 times a year, and way smaller. I had my tonsils removed as a kid, but I can clearly feel a pair of tonsils in the back of my throat when I move my tongue there. I don't remember my diagnosis back then, I think it translates to "fake tonsils" in english, or something along those lines

also I just push them out with my tongue whenever I feel them, hardly a problem at all tbh

Jesus christ, dude...

lol i had these and show to my classmate
and he give me abiotics
then after 1 hour it gone
tsk just take antibiotics and it will gone
why go and remove your tonsil ?
dumbfucks

Smells like shit. Literally.

Damn, man. You might have yourself a sinus infection. Mucinex and plenty of water will help, but depending on how long it lasts/painful it is, then get some antibiotics.

I thought i was the only one who does this

I smell them, but I don't crush them.

That was... That was you unborn son.