I'm really pissed off and sad

I'm really pissed off and sad
Please cheer me up Sup Forums

Any reason for your feelings?

Yeah, more info pls OP

Semen demon ruined a group of friend's plans, basically broke us up from inside.

shoot

On top of that just your good 'ol thoughts of nothingness and pointlessness mixed in, these kinds of incidents just itensify those other negative feelings I try so hard to surpress in the middle of the day.

You sound like a faggot that can't stand the thought of his friends and loved ones continuing on without him involved. So a vagina broke up your friends, guess what, that's what vaginas do, you either bitch about it or go find the woman's touch yourself. No need to be a depressing pissant.

Oh shit, user do you know any more images of that type? I was searching for a collection of images like that a week ago but to no avail.
Y'know, a dog with the red filter and then some japanese screaming, or a cat running away saying tasukete.

fuck you nigger kys

not specifically of the bunny, but...

no u

Nah, I don't give a fuck about the pussy, basically a chain of events happened and it all started because one of the guys wanted to introduce her to our group.

`

for real you should be the one killing yourself, it answers all your non-problems

Thanks user, I found them, this shit basically made my day
sweet simplicity.

Well shit. I was gonna say np, but now i gotta tell you to Fuck off, Randy.

FUCK OFF RANDY

All good mate

LOL UR RANDY BOBANDY BECAUSE DATZ WHAT DA LAST POST SAID LOLOLOL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD NOW I"M GONNA CALL U A FAGGOT XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Fuck off, Randy.

If my dog did that I would beat the shit out of it.

ikr lolololololololololol

Checked