She's the heir of Highgarden now. Why isn't she happy?

She's the heir of Highgarden now. Why isn't she happy?

Because a stupid cunt killed her family?

Her son and grandchildren got murdered spergo

Because, much like Tywin, her entire family is comprised of idiots.

Does she have any heirs? Is every major house going to become kill by the end?

How come she looked much younger after Cersei captured her and poured wine on her face?

Arya teleported her to the past and to the future again.

>Her entire family just got literally asploded by a drunk sociopath. Why isn't she happy?

Because she aint got no more grandchildren to take it from her once she dies, and her house is as good as extinct thanks to Cersei.

She's an idiot herself, she's just arrogant and condescending and actually think it makes her smart.

So wait, is Garland not in the show at all? Loras' s older brother?

How did she escape anyway?

The timeline makes no sense, I'm so fucking confused.

>She's an idiot herself
Really? How do you figure?

She got captured like an idiot by Cersei.

It makes zero sense that she escaped, it's never fucking even explained, I guess teleportation is at it again.

And she killed that stupid cunt's son before.

When you play le game of thrones, blah blah blah. Bitch should have stayed in Hoegarden.

How is she the Heir of Highgarden, she is of House Redwyne I believe and the mother of Mace.

Garland is heir
Maye he doesn't exist in the show

Yes but she's a old as lady who could kick the bucket in year now.
Also Garland doesn't exist
just stop.

She's not fucking heir, she's REDWINE and has 0 claim on Tyrells Highgarden

Garland doesn't exist either, they outright stated Loras was the last heir.

>Yes but she's a old as lady who could kick the bucket in year now.

She survived the undead mountain brutally raping her and she's like 80, I think she can last some other years,

Willas Tyrell exists, or at least used to exist in the show because of the scheme to marry Sansa to him

Ok, we get it. You're pretending to confuse her with a different character. Very funny. You can stop now.

Then they were fucked anyways before this, because he choosed to join the Kingsguard and they arent allowed to be heirs

>Willas Tyrell
>yfw a robot NEET inherits Highgarden

count which families actually sat on the iron throne and you'll see why she's mad

He was promised to marry Cersei at one point.

>right of succession
wuz dat x-DDDD

They're combined

I bet you're really liked at parties.

The scheme on the show was to marry Sansa to Loras. Which you know makes sense seeing as he's in the king's guard and everything but yeah.

They schemed to marry her to Loras in the show.

Her granddaughter told her to leave town or the sparrow was gonna shame shame shame her. She talked to Cersei and told her shes a cunt and she was leaving to return to high garden. What do you want? A fucking 4 episode montage of her making the trip back and then going to dorne?

He isn't in the Kingsguard in the show

Cersei's last child went splat on the sidewalk and she seemed to be doing all right

No legion of tyrell cousins in the show.

She's still next of kin

He was. He asked Joffrey to join after Blackwater. It was never mentioned again on the show after that though.

No, the sparrow would have downright killed her, she has nothing against her in order to "shame her shame her shame her"

She should have another grandson if I remember well, the cripple Loras big brother which name I completely forgot, he was an ace with the sword. Maybe show completely wipe him off.

>ywn go back in time and fug Olenna
cuck my life into pieces
this is my last resort

Yeah, just because he asked doesn't mean it was granted. He didn't become Kingsguard in the series.

It was and he used to wear the armor and everything.

she is certainly superior

He was going to marry Cersei you brain dead turd...

Well Jaime was offered the chance to leave the kingsguard and reclaim his place as heir by his father. Twin was pushing for their marriage too.

He has never worn the Kingsguard armor you dolt.

Read the starting point of the conversation. He was going to marry Sansa as well at some point but the writers didn't give a shit.

Because Garlan and Wylas don't exist in the show.

Her house if downright fucked.

They're all falling. Lannisters, Tyrells, Baratheons are almost done.

Starks coming back up.

Edmure isn't Rad anymore. He's just a quitter and killed his own action by his actions.

He wasn't in the fucking kingsguard. There was no shits to give.

Edmure now has direct control of the Twins as well as the rest of the Riverlands again thanks to Chef Arya.

Does he have the balls to call his banners and fight for him considerng he gave up like a broken cuck?

Walder also has too many heirs but most are incompetent anyways.

>"you killed your king and kin like a couple of crazy people, why would I ever trust you?"
>said while she's sitting alone with them with not a single guard in sight

Not even Olenna is safe from the full-retard writing. Literally nothing she could have done if the girls themselves had decided to kill her as well because they're crazy, or take her prisoner to insure that Highgarden won't attack Dorne.

She killed one guy and his sons. The Freys are still allied with the Lannisters and their army didnt disappear. Edmure should still be in chains in their dungeon.

Arya killed them all.

I know.

>"Survival isn't what I'm after..."

Pay
attention
to
the
fucking
show

fuck

The Lanister troops went back to their day jobs.

They needed her help more than she needs theirs. And she isnt anything to Highgarden. Shes not a Tyrell. Shes an old woman from another family line. No one going to ransom for her.

He didn't join the Kingsguard in the show, he was promised off to Sansa and then Cersei instead.

Literally everything about Loras was ruined in the show, if his actor has any idea of the character he could have gotten to play he must have been weeping every day on set.

Because her entire family got murdered you fucking autist.

The Frey has an army you retard and they didnt disappear. Walder had like fucking 20 kids too. They all arent dead.

cast her

Yeah that whole conversation I got the impression Olenna didn't give a shit if Bad Poosay just slit her throat there and then, she was more concerned that the Martell military forces would back her against Cersei when the time came instead of pussying out.

>No one is going to ransom the Queen of Thorns

Grandma Tyrell might be the most tragic character in the show now. Basically the Red Wedding 2.0 for them, but people were cheering when Bernie and Co got blown the fuck up along side the Tyrell siblings.

They also turned Loras into a whore when he was practically suicidal after Renly's death and couldn't care less for anything else.

>has like 20 kids

all of the (few) males ones are dead, the females were always the overwhelming majority and they're the only one left.

>Grandma Tyrell might be the most tragic character in the show now.
She kinda had it coming though. She did kill Joffrey.

but Bernie was overconfident and a true cunt.

He deservedly got BTFO just like any of the all too self assured characters in the show.

Wonder how fun Cercei's death scene will be. They'd probably kill her off screen like the Dragons burning the keep.

Cersei never even knew this.

She just avenged her son's death by accident.

Edmure seems too broken now to even mount a resistance.

If Jaime sent a raven he'd probably mumble, fumble and bend over.

>no-one's going to care about the woman who's been running the Tyrell show for decades now that the Tyrells are dead

Yeah, right. Her family is now the ones most likely to take over the Tyrell's place, and having her further cements their right AND gives them the political power needed, because everyone knows that it'd still be the same old woman running the show.

>implying Joffrey didn't deserve it
>Grandma Tyrell just looking after he beloved grandaughter

It's not fair, smirkfu is forever gone.

>Wonder how fun Cercei's death scene will be. They'd probably kill her off screen like the Dragons burning the keep.
More like
>Dragons burn the keep
>Cersei Targaryen emerges from the flames

Joff the mad Hoff deserved to die though and she did it out of care for her granddaughter. Can't have a monster paired up with a Tyrell.

BRRRRRREEEEEEEERRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP of House Stinky Fannies

Based.

cast her asshole right on my nose while she giggles and calls me pathetic.

>mfw people treat Cersei's scene with the septa as a triumph and not as a horrific scene
>mfw people actually feel sorry for Cersei

This really is the writer's fault for whitewashing Cersei and making people root for her for too long. I mean what the fuck.

>implying she and the rest of "muh stronk female leaders" wont become deck wenches when "man of many magical trumpets" brings their broken Gods back to the Salt throne
FIRST FART AND THE LAST

Arya killed them all. They are all dead.

It might be stupid, but its true. And there army was shit, broken, and full of blackmailed Ex Tully supporters.

Not only that, but house Frey isn't the new Great House of the Riverlands. House Baelish of Harenhal is, Littlefinger was just allowing the Freys to be in charge of policing it because his house isn't exactly big and he was busy fucking around in Kings Landing, the Vale and the North.

It's easier for people to cheer during a fuckhuge explosion, versus people having their throats slit and stabbed to death. Not to mention the music was more heroic than tragic. To not fault of the music though, that shit was GOAT.

The worst part is the BASTARD sneks and the LOWBORN mother now rule Dorne. Which one is Princess, if any? Where are their vassals and why haven't they cut their fucking heads off yet? Dornish are more favourable to bastards and accepting of paramours than Andals/First Men, but that doesn't make them fucking able to inherit.

does anyone else feel like the way they handled King's Landing that whoever holds the Iron Throne has no real power other than from within the city itself?

I don't see any allegiances or anything to suggest that they have any power outside of King's Landing.

I know it's not true, obviously. But does anyone else feel like that?

He has nothing to threaten him, he has his wife and heir unless Arya accidentally made them into pies too. And he has Arya and Littlefinger (who might not be very happy about it) on his side.

True.

Any feudal society would view this as a threat to their rule.

Stupid how sneks just can do anything they want.

Sounds too good to be true.

They'll do something tragic to weak men like Radmure. Probably make a stronk woman take over.

Martin and D&D are such SJW cucks.

The sneks are recognized bastards so Dany can legitimize them

It feels that way completely, even the guards seem poor in number and disorganized

Its her fault. She killed Joffrey. She deserves to have her family die. Everything would have been FUCKING FINE if margery wed Joffrey. She could have manipulated him , had a kid, THEN killed him.

Martin isn't as bad as you think he is.

Why does she have any power left? She can't produce any heirs so House Tyrell is dead.

Nah Tomme was more receptive and had htey lived he would've been Margaery's pet.

He went full king's landing when he saw his bride dead in the fire

Margaery could never control Joffrey. Grandma Tyrell saw this before her grandaughter did.

>It's easier for people to cheer during a fuckhuge explosion

This. ALLAHU ACKBAR! ALLAHU ACKBAR!

They had to make it so Sansa would be able to escape and that Cersei would have an excuse to blame a scapegoat (Tyrion) rather than the Tyrells.
It was too big an opportunity to miss.

I don't know, people shutting down retards who think a joke is funny and continue spouting it while no laughs are generally well received, as opposed to the ones making the joke

>implying House Redwyne isn't seizing control

Grandma Tyrell is also a top tier Game player. Only matched by Littlefinger and Varys, she knew what she was doing. But even she couldn't match D&Ds deus ex machina hiding under the Septa.