Hello Sup Forums how do I get my shrink to prescribe me Adderall, I know the symptoms...

Hello Sup Forums how do I get my shrink to prescribe me Adderall, I know the symptoms, just wondering if there are enough tricks/stories I should tell

Bump

Anyone have an idea?

Like I need info today

just eat some benzedrex inhalers.

Fidget with stuff on his desk, say you can't concentrate in school, don't admit to taking any drugs or drinking, ask him if there's something he can do for that without turning to drugs, after he tells you to do something, come back a week later and tell him it didn't work, keep doing this until you're in a point where you can convincingly "concede" and say "Alright look, none of this has helped, Could we try some kind of medication option?"

Or just buy it from someone who has a script.

Since we're on the topic how can I get prescribed xanax

Non-USA fag here, i've never heard of Adderall in my country, i'm aware of what it is (taken it before in other countries while drinking), does it fetch a lot street value in the US?

it's best if you don't xanax

Say you have a hard time focusing at work, and they you always have to fight dozing off during the middle of the day. It's not that hard. Find a good old lady doctor who's ready to retire and looking for a new customer, honestly you'd probably have better luck going to a D.O. than a shrink. And just ask if you could try something that you think might help. Benzedrex inhalers do work, if you can handle the Camphor burbs for two hours after you eat one

Why

this sounds like the stories my friends tell (the friends with scripts that sell me adderall) so i'd say try this. it's all about selling the lie, which takes effort with most doctors. Make them believe you don't want drugs even though you really really do.

physical dependency on benzos is a nightmare.

Ask for fucking adderall. Doctors aren't special, they want to get the job done ASAP and if they can just throw pills at you to make you go away, it's even faster for them if you just tell them which pills.

Satanic trips

i told my doc that i had bad grades in school and trouble learning in class. i told him i forget what people have just told me often or have to ask people to repeat themselves and general bullshit like that. the dude wrote me a prescription for it and i was surprised. meanwhile i've been trying to get put on a benzo for years which probably would actually help me in the short term at least.

>implying every doctor lacks a moral code

You can't sell every doctor the same story equally.

It's 3 dollars a pill but the scripts come in units of 100 so you can bank a bit of extra money every month or so if you're willing to get locked up.

Xanax isn't fun but if you really need a benzo fix, just get some RCs online, at least you don't need a prescription that way. Adderall is super over prescribed but they're slowly trying to ween it out, Xanax is much harder to get and won't make you feel good, it'll just turn you into a zombie for a few hours.

No joke, Adderall dependence isn't fun but Benzos withdrawal will actually kill you.

Yeah, that's pretty much how you do it. Don't try to get a script immediately, doctors are trained to look for people who are trying to get a prescription, your best bet is to try and convince them you're not looking to get any but you're forced to take it.

im on adderall xr, but i need to make it IR, is there a solution that it could be dissolved in or something? i dont want to be up for 8 hours but i need 4 hours of concentration, please?

What's RC?

not op but xanax does have the potential to make people with anxiety feel good.

Generally "I've had some problems and I've been researching prescription drug X, I think it might help me" will get you a prescription for drug X, regardless of drug (aside from crazy stuff) or doctor. They'd have to be highly suspicious for some outside reason not to take the easy option. In any case, most pills are bad news, Adderall included. Use only as needed.

literally open the capsule and take half the amphetamine salts you nincompoop

research chemicals, like synthetic jenkylines

???????????????
i think ur confused

Quick piece of advice though, be careful about trying to up the dose. They'll prescribe you something really low at first, don't try to up that immediately, remember you're playing the long game. You don't want them thinking you've gotten dependent on it or you're looking for a high, You've got to maintain that "I don't want to do this" thing even after you get the script.

Exactly. I hear most are trained to give you the boot if you so much as mention adderall before they do.

xanax (and benzos in general) cause people to lose large chunks of memory, and act pretty retarded during that blacked-out period, resulting in a lot of shitty situations with others afterward. My cousin went on from Xanax to do heroin.

i used to crush the beads. they're really hard to crush. i watched someone i gave some of mine to half ass crush them to snort on a glass table with a credit card and i was like "nigga is you seriously finna waste my pills with that dumb ass shit". you have to use more intensive crushing methods. i used a shot glass and a screwdriver handle. really go at it until it's super fine powder and then some more.

i think YOu are...how is it you think XR capsules work? they work because they're in the capsule. Want IR effect without IR pills? welp then bud, you're gonna have to gtfo of your comfort zone, open the capsule, and snort that shit

RCs are drugs that haven't been fully tested and are mostly legal to buy depending on what it is and where you are. Look into the various benzo RCs and try to find something that isn't illegal in your state. Be careful when buying though because some vendors haven't caught up with the law yet and you could order something that could bring the police to your door. You should be fine if you don't do anything stupid.

Super dumb. You are snorting mostly the time-release coating, powdered. Enjoy that shittiness.

wrong. the capsule has nothing to do with it...
crush the beads up if you want IR

Yep, it used to not be the case but more and more pharmacies are cracking down on prescription, opioids especially but everything's been affected to some degree.

>xanax (and benzos in general) cause people to lose large chunks of memory, and act pretty retarded during that blacked-out period, resulting in a lot of shitty situations with others afterward
lol i know

hey guys,
how long do you think will therapeutic use of xanax (1-2mg daily) for 2 two weeks now,

show up in a saliva test? (without GC, its just used for confirmation, so obv theyll find it there)

ill bet 1-2 days, max?

explain. snorting it is not bad, it's a lot of powder but not bad and it works.

I guess it works, just not worth it to me. But then again, I don't get the recreational appeal of adderall as I actually have ADD

any way of not snorting time release coating you know of? also does snorting give the same time or just a big high, cause im tryna focus not fuck myself up, yet

Right, and adderall/amphetamine salts in general are way up there cuz the college crowd (admittedly the crowd that got me interested) is alllll over them. For good reason. So, like this user's been saying, ya gotta play the looooong game! And boys you better be able to stay sincere while you're lying if you want this, otherwise you're better off looking for street dealers but LOL good luck with all that racket.

dont do xanax. fucked me up real bad in highschool

Why has this not been posted I do not know.
Use Maeng Da or Green Malay kratom instead, it's much more effective and with less side effects.
It's also natural ofcourse.

Yeah ok benzodiazepines are a cunt to get out of your system 14 days min on that dose

kratom is NOWHERE CLOSE to the same effect as adderall. You can go ahead and fuck right off with that, bye

This.
You can easily order via credit card.

take it orally if you want therapeutic effects. you can just consume the powder after you crush it up.

Oh, by the way, there are 2 forms of Adderall that they could prescribe you. If they give you Instant release adderall and you want extended release stuff you should tell them "It keeps me focused for a while but towards the middle of the day I'll just kind of crash, Is there a way to make it last throughout the whole day?" If they perscribe you extended release shit and you want instant release you should tell them "It's been working great but it lasts the whole day and I'm having problems getting to bed, how can I shorten the duration of it?"

Just cut the bullshit and tell your doctor you need them to study.

It's not been posted because natural is a piss take compared to pharma

The plastic shells the actual amphetamine salts are contained in will damage your sinuses.

You don't need to be tweaked out to do well at school. For most people kratom would give a strong enough boost to motivation. Take a high enough dose and you are almost tweaked out.

I prefer concerta, less intense and lasts the same amount of time as adderall.

Nice b8 m8

It's not been posted because Kratom is a weak, weak opioid, which is a depressant, while this entire thread has been about Adderall, which is a stimulant.

just don't sell it as an adderall alternative cuz it's so not. Only for the straight edge kids that think they aren't getting high every time they drink a cup of coffee. The "tweaked out" feeling is the exact fucking reason the majority of adderall users want it, fuck what you heard. Like here you have a performance enhancing drug with a side effect of euphoria and you expect me to believe people aren't all over that side effect? Haha no. Get real.

skip your shrink, phone up your local medical practitioner's office and schedule an impromptu physical exam. Make up some reason like you're going back to college and they require it since it's been more than 5 years since your last.

Don't go to your regular doctor, pick one who knows nothing of your past. Head in, do the basic physical, and bring up during it that you were also wondering if you should be placed back on your old medications since you're going back to school. Doctor will ask you about what it was and just explain vaguely that when you were in school they had you on some ADHD meds, the orange ones, but you don't remember exactly what they were called. Tell the doctor you thought they did a lot to help since you ended school with the highest gpa you ever received while on them and you think it might be good to go back on them since you're back in school.

Worked for me this way like 4 years ago and I'm still on them. Be general with how you talk, don't make that the focus of the conversation but more of just a part of the reason you're in there for the day. If he asks why you stopped, bring up something about losing medical insurance a couple of years ago and you just recently got it back

The key is going to a random doctor's office since they won't have your immediate records and will make their decision about putting you on some form of meds on the spot. Mine started with 20mg of Vyvanse even tho I mentioned addys; 2 months later bumped it up to 30mg on the basis of being a larger guy. 3 months after that I got him to switch it to two 20mgs because I had long days. 6 months after that he suggested swapping to an alternative because they weren't XRs like the Vyvanse were so they'd be better if I was taking two of those instead. 3 months after that got him to bump the new script up again and we ended at two 20mg Methylphenidate HCL pills per day.

Key is take what you can get, slowly bump up the quantity over time

fucking bingo

so will anything you snort you donger. out of everything i've snorted, crushed adderall XR was the most gentle on my nose.

Try modafinil instead. It's pretty easy to obtain. Just take a triple dose, mix it with coffee, and you'll be glued to whatever you are doing at the time when it kicks in. You still need to motivate yourself to start doing the work.

You're losing a lot of the salts unless you're crushing it really well, the coating isn't water soluble and the bioavailability is lower when you snort it

i prefer meth. more intense and lasts twice as long as adderall.

Street dealers aren't a good way to get em, just try to find potheads who are prescribed that shit, that's how I buy my stuff.

kek

Because kratom won't make you tear your shirt in half and go "I CAN TAKE ON THE FUCKING WORLD" like Adderall will.

dubs and trips both speaking truth. fuck off kratom.

Yeah but you aren't getting high on plastic so why put it up your nose?

are you actually fucking retarded, or do you really believe it's impossible to snort amphetamine salts?

Speaking of opioids. Got any tips for legal ones that are easy to buy in Europe? Already got my eyes on some Danish flag poppy seeds but if there's an easier and less suspicious option I'd prefer that

did you read my post, its a SALIVA test.

c(plasma/saliva) = 0,3/1 for alprazolam (what i found); 80% bound to protein, not soluable in water (saliva),
somewhat of the alpra (basic) will go ionized in solution tho it shouldnt be enough.
cutoff 6ng/ml
metabolites (alpa-hydroxy-alprazolam, ...) cutoff 200ng/ml

ok, for diazepam its
c(plasma/saliva) = 0.01-0.1/1
almost 99% protein bound, lipophile as well, can be ionized in H2O.

the problem with diazepam is the potency though. 10mg = single dosis--- anyway talking xanax

3mg (orally) reaches its peak plasma conc. after 2h at 36ng/ml;
half life is 6-12h, im a fast metabolziser though.

then you have to divide by the c(plasma/saliva) ratio, which is, unlikely high for benzos, at, what i found, equals 0,333...

>so what would the saliva concentration of alprazolam be after 24h (2 half lifes)?

What the fuck u telling me for I didn't ask ur know fuck all opinion and as I first said this is a thread about a pharmaceutical drug not fucking wheat grass smoothies

Adderall is basically meth with all of the performance enhancement and a lot less of the mental high. Adderall doesn't fuck you up too badly if you get hooked (compared to meth) and Adderall's cheaper and you can still go about your day without people asking if you're on anything. Adderall's also a lot easier to obtain depending on where you live.

Amphetamines is a type of polymer, that's why smoking meth is so toxic.

That's better

Amphetamine salts aren't plastic retard, you get way higher when you short Adderall than when you eat it but if you're crushing XR you're snorting a lot of plastic. It isn't worth railing XR. Just get Adderall IR and snort that.

ive been taking adderall since i was in third grad and hell ive even been trippling my dose, and still dont get shit. any alternatives? suggestions?

I tried poppy seeds that were supposed to be good. All they did was make me super constipated and I was washing a lot of them at once. If you can get Kratom it's worth a try. Good Kratom can be really nice. I'd honestly prefer 5-7g of good stuff to 20mg of oxycodone.

best if you know someone who got a script easily. Usually a doctor is either open to it or not. You might try sounding defensive about it "people keep think I have a problem with focus, but I think I just get bored easily", try to make it their idea. Pic-related mfw out of addy.

Not gonna eat the seeds. I'm gonna grow them and try to make opium or something from it

didn't even suggest they WERE plastic but OK

Stop taking pills. Years of adderall fucked up my brain and my heart (it's weak now).

Bro I've been in an out prison all my life took all the piss and saliva test u can imagine an I'm telling u u r fucked for at least 2 weeks at that dose

adderall is best consumed as a periodic experience, not a regularly prescribed dosage. The irony is painful, I know...

A lot of people take Adderall to solve problems kratom could solve and are assuming you're just looking for those problems solved and that you think the only way to fix said problems would be to take Adderall, which might be the case but might not be, hence the kratom stuff.

>ive been taking adderall since i was in third grad
there's your problem. you're not going to get anything from it. meth would probably get you high but that's about it.

i feel like my heart is getting fucked up, can i excercise it before it gets too bad? I cant do school without it, any other suggestions other than brute through it?

what dosage and what affect on your brain

I'm asking ... for a friend

am i fucked user?

You are snorting plastic and amphetamine salts when you snort adderall XR, you are snorting amphetamine when you snort IR, get IR and stop snorting plastic.

does your friend have ADD or ADHD or no? if you have one of those nuerotoxicity isnt supposed to be an issue but otherwise just dont over do it

>A lot of people take Adderall to solve problems kratom could solve
But like you're already wrong right there. Your perception of adderall users is just wrong. That, or your praise of kratom is way misguided and unjustified,since the vast majority of people that have used both it and adderall say there's no comparison to be made because kratom is ridiculously weaker in every way.

You'll be fine but stop taking that shit for a few months if you wanna get high again, take it like once a week or so if you want to be able to maintain a routine, it'll lessen the tolerance building.

but i dont want to get high, i just cant think straight enough to do the dull bullshit that encompasses all our lives. Theres got to be another way, a replacement something?

Leave the pills alone boys.
They'll fuck u up in the end.....

My mate did that in uk and managed to extract some opium whacked it up said he got a little rush but mainly felt fuck all