Roast me Sup Forums

roast me Sup Forums

fucking bump. faces of Sup Forums thread. i'll roast you very nicely. like a christmas ham.

Fuck you guys wtf.

you go on Sup Forums

oh come on can't you roast me harder than that

Do you wear glasses for bad eyesight or to be a hipster faggot?

bad eyesight. i have astigmatism, tried contacts for awhile but contacts suck for that. the glasses are from warby parker and were completely covered by my insurance. they fit my chubby face the best. thanks for the roast.

You dont deserve to be roasted fucking trash

tell me why i'm trash

Doesnt even deserve this response kys

thank you, really actually feeling better about what i'm going through. at least i know my appearance will never be made fun of.

Sweet chain. Fucking dress like every dude who shops at Footlocker and Lids at the mall. Woah is that a bottle & sprite? That looks super convenient to carry around all night. You must be popular as fuck, u know, being on a cell phone while taking a pic for the paparazzi. You seriously are a faggot. You dress like so many other people dress. You look like you think its cool to throw around the word nigga.

i don't say the n word but thanks, actually quite a solid roast. i really appreciate your effort. also if you look closely, i'm carrying two phones. an iphone 6s and an iphone 6 plus. quality roast and i meant that thank you, i needed that.

Give the poor guy a break he is just trying to fit in with the world his mother did not love him good or something

You have tiny feet, and why are you holding two phones? One for the plug, and one for the load? The load of burgers, fatty?

Oh and your facial hair is a joke. I have more consistent hair growing on my taint.

You dont even got dope taint pussy ass bitch

haha nah i love my mother. i'm very close with both my parents actually.

i'm only like 5'10" or so, but i wear a 10.5 or 11 in athletic shoes. holding two phones because my date passed out early that night and her friend told me to hang on to her phone for her. thought it would make for a good pic.

ding ding ding. my facial hair is pretty bad. not sure why someone who isn't me replied to you but it's cool. nice thing is i know my head hair will be good forever.

Yeah, you look jewish enough to get roasted

blackface 2016 style with the bottle of cognac and gold chain.

You dress like a cheap gay prostitute

Send nudes of gf or we will track and ddos your ip beyatch

not jewish at all, but i sort of wish i was because money would be a bit easier to come by

not sure how this is really blackface, but i guess the hennessy was a little overkill.

thanks, i don't think that's true tho

i don't have nudes of that girl anymore, believe me, i've looked.

this might be the first honest roast here. i'm scared of looking like this in my 60s.

It'll fill out. Have u tried a 5 o clock shadow look? That's what I did when I was a lil spotty. Girls seemed to like a lil scruff or smooth shaved rather than my spotty beard.

B-b-but u already look like that

What's your opinion on white supremacy?

No thanks, but here's a roast for you

I think the alt right , pol etc are a complete bunch of cunts

yep, what i honestly mostly do. only when i get lazy do i look like i do in the pic.

this might be the best insult here, so i guess i'll take it as some advice to cut the jimmy johns and hit the gym

i don't really care what anyone thinks. i don't really care what i think. not trying to be edgy, but in an age when anything can be taken super literally i really have no opinion.

thanks. just like mom used to make.

Unless you're literally severely retarded, you have an opinion on other people's ideologies. Especially on the issue of white supremacy, coke the fuck on, of course you have an opinion on it.

Cock or gtfo

my honest opinion? yeah i think white supremacy is bad. i don't think your race makes up who you are. that said, i've had an extremely privileged upbringing and i wouldn't trade it for the world.

Thanks for your honesty, fatso

hey you're welcome. thanks for the honesty in roasting me.

Is that really you in the pic?
Timestamp

you don't believe me? i look pretty fucking average.

U are a shit, ur fat and you dress like ur mommy tells u can still be a famous rapper someday, can't even handle ur alcohol raw so u mix it with sprite like a 16 year old girl, u know your life is going nowhere and deep inside u just wanna end it

Ever sucked a cock?

your mate is a western spy. What kind of squat is that ? FULL HEELS BLYAT

pretty accurate actualy

never

ha i think we were standing on a coffee table, i'm pretty sure my heels were fucked too

is this what i look like?

Are you Jewish? If not, convert so I'll feel justified in roasting you.

not jewish in the slightest, unfortunately. i wish i could get very roasted.

another pic of me