Post Yolandi stuff, I got into DIE ANTWOOD a while ago and Yolandi's hot

Post Yolandi stuff, I got into DIE ANTWOOD a while ago and Yolandi's hot

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no she isnt you wank
you'll get over her

Yeah I will but for now I think Yolandi's hot

Why do women do this shit with their hair? I've passed on so many girls in the past on Tinder, at the bar and even legit dating sites because they do ugly ass shit with their hair. Why do women think its sexy to shave part of their head or just have a super short haircut? That shit is fugly as hell and I don't care how great a body or personality they might have.

>Why are people stupid

She's too trashy for me, even considering some of the skanks I've been with.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eMVNjMF1Suo

Worse thing to ever come out of South Africa, and we stopped apartheid

I'm not saying she's attractive as a person, I'm saying she's got a nice rack and a good chest and that makes my dick hard. doesn't matter if she's trashy, it's not like she's wife material.

Who is yolandi?

you have your priorities fucking arrow straight. congrats on not being a faggot, user.

the girl from chappie with the weird hair cut

I'm with you OP.

I'll dump the handful that I have.

So hot.

Just a small collection. That's all I've got; And I'm 99% sure this one is fake.

im sure youre husband material, browsing cambodian tapestry bulletin boards and all

she is so fucking hot but damn that ass is so ugly and boney and gross it makes me sad. why doesn't she show her tits or pussy instead of boney gross ass :(

Thats not Yolandi

Because her sexual behavior is supposed to contain a measure of freakishness, it's part of her persona.