Is it wrong that I don't ever feel socially awkward or worry about how what I say will be perceived because I have no...

Is it wrong that I don't ever feel socially awkward or worry about how what I say will be perceived because I have no respect for anybody and don't care at all about there opinion? Is that normal? Does anybody else feel this way?

Bump for posterity

Mfw the drugs come tomorrow
Bump

It just makes you an antisocial faggot, you're not special

Didn't think I was. In fact I'm hoping there are more

There billions of people in the world im pretty sure theres more you autist

I try to feel that way, i worry too much about the opinions of people i barely know.

their opinion, learn to spell.

being a piece of shit is fun

Never

Why? Most people are self-serving, primal, ego driven assholes. Who believe they're important and that they are morally superior than most. That's why I just don't give a shit about them

Is it being a piece of shit though? I don't hurt people I just don't ever feel pressured to cater to them or give them any special decorum

You do give a shit, you're just trying to convince yourself you don't. You're welcome.

I'm the exact opposite. I constantly worry about what people think or feel. I'm always worried about how my words are perceived etc. I wish I could be more like OP.

You don't care what people think but start a thread asking for the opinions of strangers. That makes you a retard and therefore normal for Sup Forums.

And that's the end of this thread.

Nah. Being a cop for 10 years tends to dull your perspective of people.

The shit that I go through on a nightly basis numbs the most hardened of minds.

I'm not a egocentric person, just dealing with people who are so fucking stupid makes you give up complete hope. It's been a complete wreck on my relationships with women.

I really wish I didn't take the job. Though It's a cool perspective to not be attached to someone and weird that I wouldn't bat an eye after seeing a man jump 10 stories off a building and dealing with the "emotional" girlfriend or wife. Does that make me a asshole?

No, that's how most successful entrepreneurs think.

i know that feel bro,

no it doesnt make you an asshole

True

You didn't even read the descriptor. I'd say shitheads like this is why hardly anybody deserves respect

>Is that normal?

For asshole, it is.

Farma bro

Disregard for social social is a form of anti-social behavior.
If you're also an impulsive and irritable liar with a lack of remorse, you're most likely a sociopath.
Otherwise, you're just fine not giving a shit about most people's uneducated opinion.

Are you a thinker of some sort who tries to figure out his own social norms and truths ?
Or just an anti-social narcissic asshole who disregards everybody's else opinion because you don't give a shit about the rest of the world ?

It's most likely a mix of the two. The question is, what percentage of both are you.

>numbs the most hardened of minds.
Isn't the opposite of numb "sensitive" in this context?