Savor it, /tv

Savor it, /tv

we will never get a film like this ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10622881
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was so fucking good, I'm buying a copy today.

Hopefully

That would be a lucky break.

Justice League. Although i do hope Suicide Squad is good within it's own tone and story

I feel asleep because it was so long and boring, thank God I didn't pay the $13 to see it in the theaters

Yes we will, outsider
when the next trashy capeshit flick comes out

Savor it friends. Justice League will be the last piece of true capekino before DC unfortunately succumbs to the MUH QUIPS Marvel formula in order to maximize profits. At least we will have gotten three amazing films.

Man of Steel, Batman v Superman, Justice League - The Capekino Trinity

We will never get a 2,5 hour disjointed mess again that feels less cut up in the full cut but still as boring, ridiculous and with a stupid fucking plot and ending, thank god, thanks op, thanks for this

Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it..

blu-ray doesn't hit till July 19 cuh

it won't have the depth or style of BvS.
not even JL will

I don't have a Blu-Ray player

Just save us the time with your thread and just shill BvS outright.

>yfw you're a marvel cuck

Thank fuck

>BvS
>Depth or style

>implying it isn't already too late

Is this from that really old movie The Empire Strikes Back?

What's hilarious to me is that you think there are comic book fans that actually want a comic book movie to fail, like they weren't looking forward to seeing batman v superman, like the problem isn't that the movie is fucking shit from start to finish with stupid fucking plot points and worse of all a climax that makes no fucking sense whatsoever, you stupid fucking nigger, go kys

>Home release and digital aren't released a the same time

What the FUCK is this shit

there are plenty of company wars nerds emotionally invested in seeing marvel or DC fail.

More like there are comic book fans who want a comic book movie filled with plebbit-tier dialogue and storytelling.

What are you top ten films of all time?

Justice League is still going to be dark and have this Snyder world. Just think of BvS but a couple more laughs throughout. Now that I can get behind.

Will definitely be getting the Steelbook. I wonder what the inside artwork will be like

The Conversation
Blow Up
The Tenant
Ace in the Hole
Apocalypse Now
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Sunset Blvd
Double Indemnity
Seven Samurai
Batman v Superman

>What's hilarious to me
No it isn't. You're clearly mad as all Hell.
>you think there are comic book fans that actually want a comic book movie to fail
Not comic book fans. Just Sup Forums Marvel pretend comic book fans that have never actually read one. And I don't think this, I know it, because where you not here when BvS was coming out?
Do yourself a favour and calm down.
>stupid fucking nigger
>go kys
You're getting all worked up for no reason at all. Find a better way to deal with all that insecurity, user.

Is this your first day here?

You shouldn't be plebbit-tier when you're an entry level plebeian yourself. Your list, the list could go on tier is no better than an the imdb top 250

anyone have that webm of Tony's head floating and not properly sitting on his costume?

>that prison scene
>criminals accurately potrayed as violent, terrifying savages instead of just punching bags
>we will never get a dark solo Batman film directed by Snyder showing Batman dealing with street level ruthless criminals for 2 and a half hours

post your top 10

>i have a package here for clark stank

Just watch Civil War.

Пиcьмa мёpтвoгo чeлoвeкa (1986, Lopushansky)
Un condamné à mort s'est échappé (1956, Bresson)
Guns of The Trees (1961, Mekas)
Berlin Alexanderplatz (1980, Fassbinder)
Ostře sledované vlaky (1966, Menzel)
The Great White Silence (1924, Ponting)
แสงศตวรรษ (2006, Weerasethakul)
Ma nuit chez Maud (1969, Rohmer)
Սայաթ-Նովա (1968, Parajanov)
Lucky Star (1929, Borzage)

I watched this movie last night and really enjoyed it. I don't understand the amount of hate the movie got. I will say I have only watched the extended version and have never seen the theatrical version so maybe the EE is a lot better, I don't know. Either way I had a few small problems but its still one of the best super hero movies I've seen.

Eisenberg was a great villain, but a terrible Lex. He was Lex only in name

I understand what they were going for with the whole "Martha" thing stopping the fight, but they portrayed it very strangely and it came off as dumb. They should have also expanded Bat and Supes truce instead of having an absolutely furious bloodlust-filled Batman about to kill Superman, then say ''oh our mums have same name'' right to "omg I HATE Lex now and I will save your mom best friend'' with not much in between.

My last gripe is how Lois somehow knew that Doomsday was part Kryptonian to know she should go back for it.

>we will never get a dark solo Batman film directed by Snyder
no but we are getting one from an even greater director
we just need to wait three fucking years for it

Al-Flicki is directing the solo Batman himself, I think that's just as good.

On a separate note, was there ever bigger redemption in movie history than Affleck? He went from Mr. Prettyface laughing stock into one of the most based actors and directors.

>Flash being Flash
>Batdad moment
>Somehow is a bad thing.

>Buff adult male brooding, hollow sociopolitical and philosophical signalling, Hans Zimmer zimming it up on autopilot, Michael Bay meets Hinder music video aesthetics.

Sorry, kiddo but I'll stick to actual art like picture related.

He is the best person to ever play Batman.

The official embodiment of Bruce Wayne.

it's not, but it can go poorly if not done right

Snyder is great at many things, comedy is not one of them.

>DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

>we will never get a film like this ever again
We can only hope

I've never seen someone get so angry over a silly fucking meme. That must have really touched a nerve with you.

Civil war is also great though

in fact, it manages to tackle serious subject matter while remaining a crowd-pleasing blockbuster. That's something BvS wasn't able to do, which is why it faltered at the box office.

Why is there a woman on the front if this is a BAtman and Superman movie??

>yfw Justice League will be a memefest
Thanks Disney

Wonderwoman was forced as fuck. I guess it's a quota thing to appease the Hollywood SJWs.

Still haven't seen it

This Cut was much better. 8/10 now.

If they removed "Muh Martha" it would've been perfect.

You're not missing out
some things are fixed, but its still pretty much the same garbage movie

>the studio didn't trust Snyder enough to release the ultimate cut instead of the theatrical edition
Boggles my fucking mind.

ultimate cut was just a slightly longer version of the same garbage though

That's just not true, editing was the main issue with the theatrical release and that's fixed in spades in the ultimate.

No it wasn't. You seem really butthurt nobody gives a shit about Civil War anymore despite everyone seeing it.

Hahhahahahhahahaha

I'm sure we'll see more gigantic shitfests from Hollywood.

holy fuck you are the biggest faggot imaginable.

strawpoll.me/10622881

>Hi, I would like to contribute to this thread because I think my opinion is valuable even though I have zero reason to post in this thread.

What a comeback.

it was bland

I don't get it.

It wasn't even that good.

Can't handle the memes, friend?

You're right and it's a shame. I'm all for a tad lighter tone for solo Supes, but more likely than not EVERYTHING will have to be spelled out for the audience through exposition and hand holding like Marvel.

why did you bring civil war into it?

What was missing in the directors cut?

>putting Ultimate Edition as a subtitle in the intro credits

it doesn't get more kino than this

Listen up cracks, Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.

I'm glad I gave it a second chance for the Ultimate Edition

Because the only reason people like capeshit is console wars.

>Implying there wasn't 7 threads daily for weeks after Civil War arguing about who was right
>Implying the only reason people are talking about BvS again isn't because they had to add an extra hour to make it watchable

not that user but there really wasnt, it came and went

AHHHH JOKER HELP ME HE'S GOT A GRAPPLING HOOK

but there's an incoherent American action film with dubious politics every other week

Literally last thread we had a debate about utilitarian ethics and Batman's worldview contrasted with Superman as the ultimate hero
It wasn't a Sup Forums thread spending 250 posts on end discussing inane console war trash

Batman has the power to make bullets vanish, read the extended lore

What PS4 game is this?

10/10

They really love to watch the news in this movie

WW has a movie coming out next year, they need to advertise her anyway they can.

>Phrasing your argument in the form of a meme
also
>I said it so that makes it true

Don't stoop to his level.

Damn do I want to see the original 3 hour cut of Man of Steel now, I can only imagine how much the ending was chopped up in that movie with the transition to the drone scene

Holy shit

No we will not. The regular people have spoken, quips and familiarity trump all.

Trumps having no argument at all.
>laughingevans.gif

>while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre

I gotchu senpai

What about the scenes with the big cgi rock monster and lex Luther and wonder woman's atrocious acting? Also the extended univerde shit felt really out of place. All that really brought the movie down for me

Godlike beings battling for supremacy in the DCEU

GREATEST DUBS EVER

Godlike beings battling for supremacy in the MCU