Eurofag, so no easy access to guns

Eurofag, so no easy access to guns.

How do I kill myself in the fastest most painless way?

Heroin

Eurofag, so no easy access to guns.

How do I kill myself in the fastest most painless way?

Probably faster to get a gun license than to find a lethal dose without getting caught

OD off some illegal substance would probably be least painful since you have no "legal" access to a firearm. You can get shotguns though right?

this you will go into a deep warm sleep and never wake up

Every gun / firearm requires a license, which includes a mental test. I could probably fake my way through it, but it would draw too much attention.

rob a fucking bank fuck some hookers do something cool or fun first shit.....

Being in jail honestly sounds better than living this life

Hold your breath until you die.
It's free and only takes about 5 minutes.

Where do you live?

Maybe if humans were capable of doing that

Western Europe

Buy Santa beard and a wrap a towel around your head.
Walk into police station holding your TV remote and shout Allahu akbar

Its called rope retard, make your own.

Well I've not researched heroin OD's but that's what a lot of people say. But I just want to say I was born with depression and schizophrenia and I've worked on it and been on medication that has helped and continues to help today. I know that no two suicidal thoughts are the same but I just want you to know that I care for you Sup Forumsro and if you decide not to go through with it swallow your pride and talk to someone about what you are going through. It helped me talk to someone.

Just gas yourself in a car.

That's just a lot of hassle, you need to get a hose and some tape.
It is easier to just jump off a tall building. Just make sure to go head first.

Just jumping off a building seems a lot less painful than hanging yourself, especially with stories about the rope snapping etc

I've talked about it with a lot of people before, although no therapists. It's just been so long of thinking "maybe it'll go away after sometime" for so long

Take home a syrian refugee

Just for people that have only heard about the negative stories, there's obviously some nice ones.

I met a family over the summer, who were residing in a different part of the country, but came here to meet up with another Syrian family.

Whole family sat on the field and talked with me, while their kids were playing with my dog. One of their sons & daughters came by every afternoon to play with my dog for 3 days after.

Where does it hurt, tell me

Buy a nice suicide kit online from Swiss, it's not expensive too

Then they killed and ate the dog

Close but no cigar

Would've been a happy ending if they'd done it to me

Inert gas asphyxiation.

If it's the depression that's passed down it won't ever go away you just have to learn to cope. If you're dead set on ending it go out with a bang. Blow all your money on hookers, blow, alcohol. Whatever just don't leave without experiencing something crazy like that. That's what I would do.

>eurofag
>car

Kind of been doing that recently, although less "extreme". Going out for dinner a lot lately, buying expensive tech, etc. But moreover in the hope that they'd make me happy, than anything else.

I'm not a virgin, and see no attraction to hookers.

Drinking at clubs/music festivals are the most fun I've ever had, but every bit of happiness is gone after the drunk feeling of nothing matters goes away

Is there an easy way of doing this without a car? We don't have our own small garage, and I never got a license.

Heres what you do

>go to USA
>get a green card
>go to a Gun Show
>buy a fully automatic AT4 rocket
>all of the Politicians have been talking about them
>go back to britland
>aim it at a cop
>wait for them to kill you
>one shot, two shots, three shots.
>open your eyes
>see man dead behind you wielding a kitchen knife
>huge politician comes out and congratulates the cops for killing a crazy criminal
>go to Swissy land
>pay three refugees to stab you to death
>they rape and rob you instead
>go home
>go to a local hardware shop buy a 12 foot rope
>find a sturdy pipe
>search google for "how to make a noose"
>grab a chair
>kick it away from your feet

Pretty simple

Well whatever helps man. I went through my stage of self medicating so I know what you mean by the happiness leaving. I respect you for whatever you decide to do man. I had a friend just last week decide to kill himself in his room and i live 2 doors down and I used my spare key. I was rocked to my knees when I found him because he never told me what he was going through. I always talked to him about my issues and I didn't even notice he was struggling with his own demons. At least your friends know. Good luck and much love Sup Forumsro.

Tonnes of ways, just filling a garbage bag up with somehting other than helium and anchoring it to your neck with a rubber band should suffice.
A more effective one is the old inflatable pool in the regular pool trick. get a kiddie pool and put it upside down in a pool or lake then fill then under compartment with whatever air replacement you like, then put sand in your pockets or those wristband weights or something and you'll just sink after you pass out so there's next to no chance of surviving, you could also just use a large bin liner for this too

find grill or guy with diabeetus on insulin
befriend
steal insulins
od on it, go sleep for ever

As if I'd survive past getting a greencard

Friend of mine is on anti-depression as well. His personality conpletely changed, and although he says he's happier for it, the people around him obviously aren't.

It just doesn't seem worth it if it changes me like that.

How much would you need? Insulin is easy to get

American here. I'm probably gonna drive somewhere isolated this weekend and shoot myself. For you, I'd do an exit bag.

I don't know how much earlier I would've done it if I had access to a gun...

You should get some timber, and a fuse then build a pyre, light the fuse, climb on top and shoot yourself.
No body, no problems.

If shooting myself was an option, this thread wouldn't exist

Truth be told if you're making gay threads about it on Sup Forums you're probably not going to do shit.
But you'll never know that until you try.

Wasn't talking to you, faggot.

mb

Learn how to read

Not really another place where I could ask for info on how to do it, instead of just saying that I'm going to do it

No you missed my point about the "gay threads"
You've been complaining about pain and jail and shit, you dont want to die enough to pull it off.
I'd say you're probably committed enough to get the equipment at least, but I think it's about 50/50 on you making it to the location and much less on you actually pulling it off.
The kind of people who prepare for suicide and actually go through with it say nothing and will do the craziest shit to accomplish it, you don't have that drive.
When i was young a coworker of a coworker of my dad who was laid off out of redundancy killed himself, he was in his 50s and had no family and my father mentioned the method he actually used recently since i'm older now and it really stuck with him.
He hung himself, which isn't very unusual on it's own but since this was the australian outback and there are basically no trees taller than a few meters, it turns out he had to crouch down to do it.
That's the kind of determination that leads to a successful suicide. you need to be willing to do some harakiri shit or something

What can I say, I'm a pussy.

I'm afraid of it going wrong, and making my life even worse.

sure, because getting a gun lisence doesnt need a psicologyst test or anything

I know. Death is a personality bottleneck in a way.
All this marvelous complexity and variation across the entire human race and really only one emotion ever shows up when people are faced with death: Varying degrees of fear.
If you're already scared it's not going to work, people like you can only die if it's a spur of the moment thing, and there's no painless way to kill yourself quickly other than a gun so pull up your stockings, doll up your pretty little face and get your ass in gear.
You need to either build up your resolve and use a quick painful way like knife to the neck or go through the rigmarole of getting a firearm in your country. That or get your life together, either way, man up.

Its purely the fear of the act itself, I don't fear death.

I always thought that it'd get better when I could buy stuff to make myself happier, but that didn't work out either.

Using a knife is what I thought about a lot, but its also one of the worst if you don't do it right.

At this point I'm probably going to jump, since it seems like the most instant/fail-safe ways.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here

Then do it now
What's the hold up?

Move to country with freedom.
Get a gun.
Don't kill yourself because you have freedom now.
???
Profit?

>Using a knife is what I thought about a lot, but its also one of the worst if you don't do it right

Yep. I can vouch for that.

Finding a spot where it won't affect too many people, saying goodbye to others that I don't want to leave behind without saying anything

Haha, see you in 6 months kid.
I mean i won't know it's you and i probably wont see you since it will probably just be a post in someone else's thread that goes something along the lines of "I'm [still] planning to kill myself" but it was just a shorter, smugger way of saying "Yeah that's not going to work buddy".
And I am aware of the irony.

>Buy old ww1 gas mask
>Buy hand cuffs
>Check to ensure mask is air tight.
>Attach hose to table leg
>Put Super glue around outside of mask
>Put mask on
>Shove table leg up your ass
>Handcuff self to toilet
>Everyone thinks its some bizarre sex crime after you die.

Seal off your room and burn down charcoal while you sleep. Or start a fire and go to bed.

Just hang yourself. It only takes like 30 seconds or less before you pass out.

Make sure the rope is sturdy enough to handle your weight or you might accidentally live through it.

>It only takes like 30 seconds or less before you pass out.
You fucking liar

You've obviously never tried this or any type of asphyxiation before.

Wouldn't be very fair for the people living in my building.

Maybe sleeping pills + collection of other drugs is the answer

You're just uninformed. You don't suffocate like drowning. The rope cuts off blood flow to your brain. It takes only a very short amount of time before you pass out.

If you smoke high enough dose of DMT it will kill you. You could also brew your own ayahusca and drink large quantities of it, that will kill you painlessly also.

If that was the case, I would've posted about it a lot earlier than this.

>sleeping pills + collection of other drugs

Now we all know you're just some fag looking for attention.

Would you mind explaining?

I think I've been open about being a pussy looking for an easy way out

Sometimes people accidentally kill themselves by hanging when they're just using a rope or belt for a stronger orgasm. They accidentally pass out.

You don't even need to kick a chair out from under yourself. Can you hang yourself perfectly well with your feet touching the floor. It's not even very violent.

After the mind shattering hallucinations, vomiting and explosive diarrhea maybe.

It should kill his shitty ego and make him a new person tho.

nice quads

suffocate yourself with helium. Google "exit bag" and make a homeade one. The helium doesnt make you gasp. you just get SUPER dizzy and pass out then pass on.

Killing the ego is not a good idea. that would leave his id uncontrolled. A man must exist in balance or he goes mad.

Better idea than killing himself completely don't you think? Let the dude talk to spirits I'm sure they'll give him new perspective and fix him.

strangulation, hanging yourself will probably break your spine (that's what kills you) but if you just tie the rope around your neck and let your body weight tighten it, you should just kind of fall asleep, cum and die