OC - show us what you're currently fuckin. New girl I'm seeing in Bangkok. She's coming over again tonight...

OC - show us what you're currently fuckin. New girl I'm seeing in Bangkok. She's coming over again tonight. Gonna get her drunk and try butt stuff

Before you ask - yes, they're totally not real

Excellent

But I don't give a fuck, I'm totally into it

Also. I don't pay her shit. She actually likes me and will do butt stuff cos it makes me happy

GF.

She likes it when I'm happy

>Bangkok, Thailand
>implying you have a a choice other than butt stuff
>implying it won't be your butt "she" fucks
Protip: that's a man

That's a fuckin' man

She sells food at the market. She has a lot of loyal customers

Just because I can

Same fagging your ignorance

/thread

well done OP.
Document for the future generations.

We went to a friends wedding last weekend. Look how amazing she got done up

That's the spirit

>girl
>Bangkok

pick one

The only photo she sent with some skin. I think she worries I'll pot somewhere

Her sister. Would also do

Okay I'm done

Nah...one more...I'll post picks of our babies...we will have beautiful babies

Loves Anall

Gf Of Years

Fuck. These girls are beautiful

Also gf of years here, but dif user

Good times

Moar

And if any you have kik put down your ID. Bored af writing a report

I lived in Bangkok for 4 years teaching English. Fun times. SEA chicks are hot and just love sex. Now back home in UK. Shit sucks man. Fat white chicks everywhere

Miss it man

Fuck the Torries and our shitty economy. No money to go back

Honestly bro. The naughtiest chicks are the office girls. I've had texts from them I couldn't post on Sup Forums

This Thai girl works in our sale dept. just fucked her in our building car park late last night after office drinks. Shit was cash.

Asks for ladyboy pics. Gets ladyboy pics

Oops

> UK
> Fat white chicks everywhere

Did you just accidentally mistype US?

no dude, british people are quite ugly and fat, its the culture...

we do have some hot chicks but they in a minority like 15% of the female population below their 30's.

Lived in spain 5 years and found their chicks were pretty damn hawt but the best I saw was italy, 90% of women are drop dead gorgeous the other 10% are grannies...

Ah, never been over that side of the pond, just parts of Asia and S. America and thought we were the HEAVY WEIGHT champions. And anyone I know here originally from the UK are pretty fit and complain how there are so many fatties here.

Is this a stealth trap thread?

Should really change that filename to Misspiggy.png.. Fuck outta here with that whale.

Bullshit

You gonna fuck a man! lol

Simply not true, the south of the UK has many many attractive girls. The backwards poor ass north just fucks up our average.

moreee