Be me

>Be me
>Cousin comes over
>Fall in love with her
>I try to make my moves
>She lets me get close
>Lets me touch her (not privates)
>Seems to show signs that she likes me too (Giggling at my shit jokes, stroking her hair, embarrassment when I look at her in the eyes, using laughing at jokes as an excuse to literally sit on me, while grabbing my hand under the sheet so my parents don't see it
>I try to go further
>Spank her butt here and there
>She doesn't seem to dislike it, but doesn't really say anyhting
>I tried to massage her above her breasts
>Rejects

>Go for a walk later on
>While we are alone questions me for touching her butt
>I tell her the truth, I like her and it makes me happy being close to her
>She says I have issues, that she is my cousin, not my girlfriend
>Says I must have done this to other cousins
>Says that her behavior is normal and she does this with all her cousins
>I say I am sorry, I didn't know she felt uncomfortable with it, and that'll never do it again
>But in exchange, I request that she stops coming for cuddles and hugs because it is confusing and it hurts me

>Half and hour later, sitting in the sofa kinda trying to avoid looking at her cause I kinda feel empty inside and I just want to feel sad alone
>She keeps questioning what's wrong
>I tell her the truth, that I am sad because I fucked it up and that'll pass

>10 minutes later
>She starts using any excuse to make me laugh
>Sits on me again
>Cuddles
>Grabs my hand under the sheets
>Puts her breasts on my arm, pressing a bit hard.
>Makes sure I know she is doing that
>Wake up today
>She is ignoring me completely
>Doesn't want to spent time with me at all
>I heard her say to my mother she doesn't want to stay in the house today
>Won't look at me in the eyes

What did I do Sup Forums? Did I fucked up completely? How do I fix this?

She probs regrets putting her boobs on you, or she is thinking about it. Give it a day and if she wants to advance, there's no issue, but.. don't expect anything to happen and you don't want to risk the word getting out.

Bump, any advice right now would be great.

well i mean relationship w/ cousin is kinda fucked from the start but, hey op, buddy ol' pal

my advice for you? kill yourself :^)

So, she did the whole hugging and cuddling thing out of pity and now she regrets it? Well fuck.

I don't know if I should talk about it with her and tell her she doesn't need to do that shit or just leave it and wait till she leaves.

im calling underage &b

Yeah, well. I didn't decide to fall in love with her.

I am 20 years old. She's 18.

then this story is fake as fuck.

Ok, I lied. I am 19. She's 16. The rest of the story is real tho.

Underage, stay away from that shit bruh, (I'm 714407363). If she was 18+, thats another story, but because she's under 18, if you get caught in anyway you instalabeled as Child Predator.

Fuck this gay life, man. and fuck me for falling in love with her.

Mate you're over 18, go to a strip club or some shit. Or better yet go clubbing.

What do I do now though? Do I just ignore her till she leaves or what? I don't want to fuck up our cousin relationship for life either, shit.

lads what does this mean?

>girl: "You're cute x"
>me: "You're not too bad yourself."

5 mins later...

>me: "Actually, you're not "cute" you're more than that."
>her: "THANK GOD."
>her: "Love you

Well, you could be like soz bitch I was only fking around, please keep your body parts to your self. And then act like some hot chick friendzoned you.

You want me to play hard to get?

Can mean anything, best thing is to be straight. And act like your self no differently.

Nah friendzone, and keep it there. Don't advance because it can only end badly, you gotta think longterm.

lad this is like the 8th time she's done it (said I love you)...

I have some advice for you.

Don't listen to advice from Sup Forums

Those two statements conflict with eachoth... ohhh

It's doing my head in.

Send, "Love you too??".

Stay away from that shit man, she's underrage ya don't want to end up as Sup Forums's new posterboy.

i did and she starts the riddle bollocks

Also yeah, whytf you asking Sup Forums for relationship advice. You're lucky I'm bored af right now or you'd probably end up chopping your dick off upon request from trips or some shit.

nigga you acting so dumb
why are you asking all these questions n shit holy fuck

and i thought i was socially retarded

Now, good luck for the next segment of confusing ass shit.

Because it's confusing as shit?

Aye this lass is confusing as fuck man. I don't know how to handle this shit.

She's into you. That's how you handle it.

Unless specifically friendzoned.

whats confusing?

she says youre cute, is happy you think she's more than cute, and says she loves you, and wants to hear you say it back

its straightforward! especially since she's not some random and you been talking a while.

ask her out. i'll eat all the spaghetti in my gas mask if she rejects you

I haven't been friendzoned because she's very sexual.

Tell me that after you read this alright.

dude op your dick is getting in the way of your brain. close your eyes and meditate for 5 minuteson how retarded you are then go find a chick who you're not fucking related to.

?? all i'm getting from that is you're not all mentally there, buddy...

I really want a girl like her though, I like how she is. Not just physically.

How fucking old are you OP?? Like 14?? How about you go play with some fucking hot wheels and shut the fuck up

Yeahp, Agreed.

Why are you so pissed off?

Lost my shit at that ending. And if shit hits the fan and you need to hit the abort button. You can turn it into a joke.

it says the messages are jumbled

I sent that last message on the second day lad. It's now the 16th day.

because this is one of the cringiest things ive ever read, no way OP is any older then fucking 15

the latest messages are the ones on the left actually.

I've spent a lot of time in isolation, despite having had gfs in the past. I am 19.

Fam, you seriously need to consider one of the following

>Stop trying to fuck your cousin
>Kill yourself

And since we all already know you're too much of a pussy to kill yourself, STOP TRYING TO FUCK YOUR COUSIN YOU AUTISTIC RETARD. DO YOU WANT KIDS WITH WEBBED FEET? BECAUSE THATS HOW YOU GET KIDS WITH WEBBED FEET!

She's adopted though, not really cousin by blood.

b-but they'd swim faster

ok now youre obviously full of shit, stfu kid

You didn't "decide" to exist either.

Don't you see, user? THIS is the one decision you make that truly makes a difference!

Well then, you know the answer, She's into you, go get her.

pic related

I'm glad this is not a YLYL thread, because I definitely lost.

Nah she can't be interested in me.

Tell her you're sorry and show her your hot wheels collection

Pic related. Its the new jaguar xj220. I don't have it yet but my mom said santas getting me it for christmas.

I'm so excited

fucking retard.

quit making excuses and making things more complicated for yourself

you've known her 16 days. from what youve shown us she is VERY CLEARLY into you. So go for it. Fuck your insecurity. Do it

The worst that can happen is she won't talk to you again... which.. isnt much of a loss considering youve known her for less than a month. Christ. get going!

I almost died laughing, that dude just dug the biggest fucking hole I have ever seen.

Couldn't have said it clearer my self.

>So, she did the whole hugging and cuddling thing out of pity and now she regrets it? Well fuck.
Yes
That was also your chance

Deal with it

Sorry user

Fuck you faggot, that's not new at all, I've had it for years! In fact I have two of them!

I've known her longer than a month. Almost two years. I've only just started doing this though.

alright, then you have a bit more to lose. the worst case is now you lose a friend of 2 years instead of an acquaintance of 16 days.

BUT. Really, dude. Just go for it, if you want it. Stop being miserable, stop doubting yourself. Just do it.

why are you faggots encouraging this idiot to try and get with his cousin?

On the real though check out this tesla model 7

Alright, user. I'll bite my tongue and hope for the best.

kek'd so hard

idiot, there's two different people in the thread, i think.

theres the cousin fucker, and then theres this other dude with a chick that's clearly into him.

i've been ignoring the cousin fucker

Not even helpful in the slightest.

I like you

>Cousin comes over
>Fall in love with her

Shiieet, son. Those are gonna cost a lot of good boy points, y'know

FUUUUUUCK

trips

---

i get cheeky messages like this but the autist in the picture you laughed at went full spastic

>What did I do Sup Forums? Did I fucked up completely? How do I fix this?

You don't. She's starting to put up walls, best bet is to just move on. There was obviously some misinterpreted signals between you two and she's young so she's especially crazy.

Do yourself a favor and move on. It's for the best anyway, if you did end up with her you'd have to hide it from everyone and it'd be at best a hassle and at worst it'll destroy relationships with friends and family who find out.

Obviously she's not having any dirty thoughts in her mind. She tries to love you as a part of family and kind of friend. And you think of her sexually, treating her like shit.

you should kill yourself OP. You're perverting innocent girl

Also cuddling and hugs are normal. You're the one whos beta fag and thinks that they mean more than that. Once more kys

If you say so, I've got a lot of female cousins I've spent time with and none did that shit. The ones who did, ended up wanting to blow me off.

you know that there is a difference between "i love you" and "love you"?
How long was she staying at yours when you 'fell in love' with her?

Fuck cringy thread

kys OP