No fluffy thread?

No fluffy thread?

post yard invasion

Bampu

Can someone please explain to me the allure of torturing autistic anthropomorphic animals?

1/7

4/7

6/7

7/7

So you like the stress relieving feeling you get in the gore of harming toddler like creatures in absurd ways...

The image states near the top that this is not some sort of fetish, but I would argue that it is run of the mill sadism

Do you remember zika?

fucking
>chwib

It is partly sadism, just with nonliving fictional victims.
There is also a sense of compassion in this, where feeling with the fluffies is why this is so enjoyable to read.
I've used these comics and stories to cope with my own psychological pain, by feeling less alone from witnessing their unjustified pain.

It's similar to the leftards. They're so stupid thinking everyone is a good person, and the world is made of chocolate and huggies. Dunno man, there's something magical in seeing them suffer, like when Trump won and Twitter flooded with crybabies (no sadistic)

part of it is probably a psychological thing called "cute aggression"

well as long as you're not fantasizing about shooting nail guns into someone's actual genitals then i guess it's fine, but I wonder if the slope into this particular deviance is slippery or not.

Slopes are generally only slippery, if they are actual slopes in rain or snow.
I'm sure there is a slight minority of people who read fluffy stuff, that wants to do it for real. But most of the people I've met over the years in these threads, just liked the fantasy of it and would actually take fluffies in and take care of them if they were real.

i understand cute aggression, and i could even offer reasonable speculations as to why it exists (killing the offspring of your genetic competitors for instance).

What you're essentially saying is that this is like a prostate massage of the psyche.

twiggeged

freehand that mental nut fam

btw, an user suggested a story idea here yesterday. hugbox about a war vet that finds abused fluffies and has flashbacks.

if you're here, good news for you. it's half way done. 4k words on paper already, ~4k more to write.

Huh, I'm generally an abusefag, but if you are writing tasty sad/hugbox, I'll look forward to it.

Or said with other words, most people know the difference between fantasy and reality. The people who don't, are probably ill somehow.

not sure if this is going to be any good. haven't written anything in almost a decade, nothing in english for even longer. but it will be on the booru sometime soon. the working title is Flashbacks

people have been whining about "muh hellgoblahz" and shit lately, so I decided to shut them up for at least some time

Brasil feels honoured by this masterpiece. The colours, everything is great.

one of my favs

OC always brings some measure of happiness. The fact that you are doubting yourself is something you can use to make a good story, you just have to be self-critical and improve on it.
Or in other words, make your story and let people decide where you could improve upon it.

no worries. i know how this writing bs works.

Cool then, looking forward to see your contribution.

Here fuckos, have a game that some guy's been slowly working on

gheybenewel.x10host.com

The domain name looks fucking stupid but looks decent.

this fucking fetish I swear

ultimate autism

OhhhHHHHhhhh heeellll naw.

i THOUGHT you were done with this cringeworthy autistic bullshit Sup Forums.

What's with the sudden influx?

You're only just noticing us, we've been doing threads like this on a regular basis for years.

That sounds good indeed. Sympathetic stories about fluffies help the entire fandom.

No, in 2015 and early 2016 i noticed plenty of fluffy threads.

Hell, for a brief amount of time i was interested.

Then mid 2016 it kinda stopped. But over the past week i've seen four front page threads.

So close...

Dang, why did you point it out, I didn't notice before you said something.

oops replied to myself.
You.

I'm pretty sure there was a period of drama in mid 2016, that could account for the lull. People were busy flaming on the buuro. But otherwise this is pretty regular.

Anymore?

damn

>buuro

i need more struggling fluffs

yes?

people keep on corrupting the word booru in these threads, it's just getting kinda funny at this point

Oh sorry about that, I have a bad habit of switching those vowels without thinking about it.

it's fine, i have trouble with words too.

I think it might come down to my native tongue, we pronounce the word phonetically byro.

kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cool, I wasn't counting on a thread revival.

Damn fluffy shit in that pumpkins mouth. Where is the candle lighting it on fire?

any drawfags, i have a request:
can you draw a fluffy in chaos space marine armor
(except the head), saying "BWOOD FO' DA BWOOD GAWD"

Yes this needs to happen!

I'd never hurt something like a cat or dog but if fluffies were real I would probably slaughter quite a few probably spare alicorns for the sake of profit and poopie babbeh out of pity

viwgins nawt wanting to hab speshul huggies wif me am witewawwy genociwde

>slaugtering alicorns
>profit
?????

He said he would spare alicorns for profit.

oh ok