Well, looks like I fucked up. My 19 y.o. gf hasn't had her period in 2.5 months...

Well, looks like I fucked up. My 19 y.o. gf hasn't had her period in 2.5 months. She has tested negative for pregnancy on two separate home tests a few weeks apart, but from what I found online, it can be fairly common to test negative and still be pregnant. I was planning on breaking up with her and now this happened. I have brought up multiple times how I do not want to be a dad and want an abortion. She is very on the fence. If I break up with her now I have a feeling she will have a baby just to spite me. So, Sup Forums, what are some ways to have her miscarry that are not obvious or to convince her to abort?

Her nude as a measure of goodwill.

Take her to the doctor you idiot, and have a blood test, they are conclusive. Stop fucking around with 'marriage' and all that. Find out, it takes 2 mins for a blood test and 30 mins to run the actual test.

Play with the hand you were dealt, faggot.

Stress her out like crazy, try breaking up with her and wrapping your willy you fucking idiot

>OP promises nude and has not produced said nudes
> OP is a faggot

Dude don't ask your gf to kill your kid bro. Man up, having kids is what gives life meaning.

Wait she 'said' she hasnt had a period? And she knew you were thinking about breaking up? Sounds like she might be trying to rope you in.. Threaten her with a doctor trip, and withhold sex, in case you 'damage' something. That will force her hand, either you'll find out she isnt pregnant and you'll be free to break up, or not.

Fucking her bare is ok, but taking the responsibility is too much? Let me guess your skincolor..

We are going to Planned Parenthood today for a blood test. I'm afraid to see the results.

This guy. From experience this is the truth. Kids are awesome.

I've got $2 we're dealing with a white middle classed loser. Niggers don't care enough to post and ask about this shit

She's cute as fuck, would rawdog all day. Face?

She might be playing a game to hold you in place, but just be prepared she MAY be preggers. Also why did you not use a condom???

Seconded, non thick white woman, hes gotta be white trash

Uh, guess you're right.

Yeah, kids are great. Have (or 2? Wife is going to doc tomorrow...) myself.
But they won't fix the relationship.

I'm 99% sure she hasn't had her period. I see her almost everyday and there hasn't been any bleeding except for one day briefly. Also, to add to the mix, before we started getting worried she was pregnant she was doing coke, xanax, smoking weed and cigarettes and getting drinking pretty regularly. I don't want a fucked up kid.

Are you kidding me? That ass is great.

Put it to her logically:

1. We can't afford a baby right now.
2. wouldn't you like to do this when we both know we're ready.
3.If we do this now we can't give the child everything it needs, and if we ever do have kids, which im sure we will one day, i want to give it the best life i possibly can. And right now i/we simply can't do that.
4. There is so much stuff we need to do before we have children.

NEVER imply you'll break up because the crazy ones will keep the baby just to keep you in their life.

You have to make it out as if having an abortion is the best thing for your future, children. also never use the terms "abortion" or "termination" they sound very harsh and final, they hate that shit, just say "deal with this situation" and stuff.

Evidently im speaking from experience.

This is the stuff I want to be hearing. I'll try again to lay it out for her like that, thanks.

Uncle sam will take care of you two, we invest in future tax payers.

Jesus doesn't care about all the "stuff" you need to do. All jesus cares about is if you killed your fucking child.

I don't think he's white trash yet, still the possibility of redemption

Let her know that you love her and that it would be great to have a child with her, but that right now neither of you are in a good, stable position, and how it would be unfair to any child for you to bring them into the world when you're not at the point where you could care for them.

looks like faggot op is clamming up, doesn't like hearing he's going to be a fucking murderer.

another fucking liberal

you know what's unfair, that this faggot is going to kill his own kin because it's not convenient

She's probably fine OP. My girls ovulation was all messed up. Sometimes she used to go 3 months without a period, until she got on birth control to regulate it.

You think you got it bad. That's nothing bitch. I fell asleep watching a documentary on the xb-70 Valkyrie and that's all I can think about. This dirty lil sloot has a slim pure titanium body, nice lil angular wing tips that fold when achieving full top speed of mach 3. Nigger that's 3 times the speed of sound.yeah She has her flaws Inefficient fuel displacement and limited payload but that's why I love her. It's the flaws in a world where every jet seems to be perfect this little sloot doesn't hide it. No she uses what she gets and uses it to her best potential. When I walk around with this baby guys say "but user! It can't be a real jet if it never passed the trial period." I just punch those faggots in their face. This ol girl has everything a man can want.

Are you really so much of a jesus faggot that you think ending a pregnancy before it's viable is "killing a kid"? Man, talk about clinging to ancient mythology and ignoring reality.

>Implies jesus is a real person
>Implies there is a magical man in the sky
>Being this retarded

It is also unfair to the rest of us that you have brought this faggorty to this thread.

/thread

What you need Op you faggot is RU486. Just order some off the internet. Crush it up and put it in her food. Magic no more baby.

Got more pics? Great figure

shut the fuck up right the fuck now.

No worries bro, i've been there MANY times with my ex's.Just never use the:

"it's 50% my decision" argument, they'll always reply with "my body my decision" even though they know suddenly it'll be 50/50 the moment it's born and they've got your support money forever.

Also drop some science on her if she gets upset about "killing the baby" such as right now its a bundle of cells which doesn't even have a nervous system. And that if she's had a really heavy period before she's probably had a minor miscarriage as they are surprisingly common, this will be no different.

Faggot Trump voted detected.

Booty pic. You ever seen a jet with an ass like that? She almost part rocket ship. Imagine that half get half rocket. What a time to be alive

Should have aborted you ya shit cunt

>Being this much of a Nonce