Directed by Ridley Scott

> Directed by Ridley Scott
>Starring Noomi Rapace
> And Michael Fassbender as David the Droid.

How hyped are you Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0L6pwVRkNEU
youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=dJtYDb7YaJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no Lindelof

Very hyped

I think they ditched Noomi

She's back in.

Yea Noomi wasn't mentioned in the cast announcement or plot stuff but she was spotted on set the other week.

The logical guess would be she filmed a flashback or distress video message or something.

I still cant comprehend why everyhting regarding David is ambitious and amazing, while evryhting esle is garbage.

Its like they hired a fucking 60yo sci-fi pulp writer who was ghost-writing for Asimov for every line of David, while Scott wrote eevrything else.

Thats the shit were dealing with here.

Noomi is best alienfu.

It'll be shite, just like Prometeus.

Too bad about the tits tho

Noomi rapace is painfully average looking
Prometheus was so painfully average I only knew that it was related to the Alien franchise when they showed the HR GIGER seat-thing LOL
I'm ready to be disappointed again

>Directed by a shit director.
Well, about 0.

Too bad about the everything tbf.

Not hyped at all.
After Prometheus, I have no hype for anything alien related that ridley has a hand in.

He's a cancer.

>implying you wouldn't eat out her crusty asshole

>called Alien: Covenant
>won't be related to Alien at all

what did they mean by this?

That it will be related to Alien. A lot.

I'm kind of excited for Danny McBride's role.

youtube.com/watch?v=0L6pwVRkNEU

You know what I really want to know though....

I am done with the Alien Franchise

Is there going to be any establishing lore on the Bonus Situation!?

This si the only thing I care about 2bh familiosa's

> mfw she dies in the crash

Reminder that Alien is the only worthy movie from this piece of shit franchise.

>tfw you will never molest a cutie like Newd in her cryosleep

Alien>Alien3>Prometheus>Aliens

I agree, but the gap between Alien and Alien 3 is so fucking large it's not even worht it.

Aliens>Alien>Prometheus>AVP>Ressurection>Alien3>AVP2

fair enough. i think the assembly cut is decent because fincher is great

Holy fucking pleb

>fair enough. i think the assembly cut is decent because fincher is great

The fucking CGI alien in 3 destroys the whole movie. Goddamit that thing looked horrendous.

thats the theatrical cut? the assembly cut isnt a dog it comes out of a bull

Revolting

Alien > Aliens > Alien 3 (assembly cut) > Prometheus > Alien 3 (theatrical cut) > Alien: Resurrection > getting kicked in the balls > Alien vs. Predator > getting gang raped > Alien vs. Predator: Requiem

That cut doesn't have that disgusting CGI?

Alien > Prometheus > power gap > Aliens > unwatchable trash

Thats a puppet mate, the compositing is bad

Wait, I thought District 9 guy was going to direct some Alien movies, what's this about then? I've been out of the loop I guess

idk the alien isnt a dog tho

wew lad

>noomi has a restriction order vs the fassman due to being almost raped

>their scenes are gonna be all greenscreen swordswallowing and camera trickery

>tfw this video isnt on youtube anymore
Anyways she's a really good actress I hope she has a more prominent role in Covenant but with the plot insisting "David is the sole inhabitant" he probably whacked her.

Speaking of which why the fuck didnt they think it would be better putting in the whole scene instead of the Engineer drinking shit and dying.

Legit Q: how do aliens grow up so rapidly?

why the fuck didnt they think it would be better putting in the whole scene instead of the Engineer drinking shit and dying.

what "whole scene"?

I liked prometheus

Theres a deleted scene where it shows some older engineers in robes giving him the cup. It was a telepathic sacrificial ritual or some shit.

And this whole time I thought the engineer ended himself to create humanity in spite.

good for you, people who like good movies however didn't

As long as it isn't written by some literal retard like Damon Lindelof.
Ridley's movies are as good as it's screenplay.

I liked Prometheus.

Despite the capenigger Elba. Despite droid/nondroid Furiosa.

Despite the "let's follow this horrible creators to their planet, everything will be alright".

Everything else was thrilling.

He's absolutely not a shit director. He just lacks any kind of discretion when it comes to choosing scripts

>The fucking CGI alien
The alien wasn't CGI. Just an unfinished practical effect.

>Despite the capenigger Elba. Despite droid/nondroid Furiosa.

of course an immature spasm who talks like this would like Prometheus, you like baby mobiles too obviously.

What the hell are you even trying to say in your post, other than you couldn't string together a single thought that isn't memes with crazy glue?

Unfuck yourself, nigger.

Everything except the script was fantastic.

>And this whole time I thought the engineer ended himself to create humanity in spite.

What made you think that friend?

Alien > Alien 3 > Prometheus > Aliens

80s action movie shitters need to fuck off.

>Stay frosty

Ok, point taken. Making a pupput look like 90s CGI is a monumental fuck up though.

Sorry user, I didn't mean to ruin your rant. I was just stating that I liked Prometheus besides their bad acting.

Stay mad, neckbearded one. I'm bored at work and you're too fun to read.

This movie is going to suck goat ass.

Scott was involved in Prometheus, and did NOTHING to stop that absolute rampant stupidity that was all over that script. Why is this film going to be any different?

It's not.

I watched an interview with Scott where he basically said that he no longer gives a shit about anything other than working, hence, yet another Alien raping, followed by a brutal randomization of Blade Runner.

>a monumental fuck up
That should be the tagline for Alien 3 to be honest fambelijah. Alien 3 had been in production hell since aliens got out of theaters. Even before Fincher showed up it was a trainwreck. Its really worth watching the bonus features on the blu ray box set. Even if you don't like the movie you'll gain some kind of appreciation for the fact that this movie was finished at all.

The fuck...
>randomization = sodomization

>Alien 3 > Prometheus
hes going way out of his way now

It was just my assumption during a very vague scene dude. From his facial expressions I got the idea he was discontent with he and the engineers had done and created humanity on Earth in hopes we don't make the same mistakes they made. AND you would think if he wasn't supposed to do that naturally he'd do it alone.

why the fuck is alien 3 so hated?

>and did NOTHING to stop that absolute rampant stupidity that was all over that script.
Because he never has. Seriously. His movies are always well shot and technically competent, but as far as story and character elements go, if its not in the script he won't know it needs to be there.

A combination of two things. It isn't Aliens 2, and meme bandwagon hate.

He is hit or miss.

But aliens is a completely different movie

It's going to be meh-tier. Not god-awful, but we'll all wonder why we were excited once we see it.

Oh look it's this meme again.

>He typed between his sessions of horse fellatio

Nah its not hated just disliked and imo a terrible cash grab. They gave the used the plot of Alien with the pacing of Aliens. While killing off Newt and Hicks while Ripley miraculously survived. At least David Fincher has a good career and confirmed himself he regrets making it.

>AvP: Uncut > Prometheus
Ft4u

Because if they had allowed Renny Harlin to make the film, it would have been like the Long Grass scene in The Lost World.

>Harlin's second idea was about the aliens coming to Earth, and it would be like a Middle America, Kansas cornfield, and aliens going through the cornfield towards the farmhouse, and you realise the aliens have come to Earth.
"Just show the poster to the audience, it's the biggest movie ever" Renny said to them.
>The studios response was "Eh, no people wont like it, it's a science fiction movie, it has to take place in outer space. People wont buy it if it comes to Earth. We don't like it."

Will they get her to speak in an English accent this time or will she still speak with a Swedish one?

Not sure why Scott sat down and said," yes, this is good, this is believable".

Holy shit this could've had some good laughs.

What was stupid about Prometheus' script?

Are you just saying that because there was a BM/WF hook-up in it?

is her character supposed to be british?

right

>What was stupid about Prometheus' script?

Great sci fi & atmosphere, in line with Alien franchise.

Horribly written cheezy characters. Didn't bother me that much in Aliens (maybe cause its so old and campy) but the characters sucked in promethius.

So you were mad about the IR couple

Not him but yeah, David says shes english at one point I believe.

well, that's really stupid then

should i play alien isolation?

We can grow pigs to be over 300 lbs one year from birth on this planet, who knows what they can do with alien animals out in space.

I was mad about the fucking scientists, supposedly highly trained professionals, acting like retards out on expedition trying to pet newly discovered aliens.

And Theron's actions didn't make any sense...

Buncha retards & spoiled children in space.

Kek they already knew she had a masketta man accent.

What about the bonus situation? I feel like you guys are dodging my question earlier about it? Are they going to talk about it in the sequel to Prometheus!?

Aliens franchise was never about character develoment... maybe Alien 1...

the rest of the alien characters are all pretty badly written

yes. Best alien game ever made.

They captured the atmosphere of the first movie perfectly. Only downside is the joes

basically all of this

youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

Yes. For the atmosphere alone.

>tfw i liked every alien movie even 4 and prometheus
>tfw some people even think 3 was trash

youtube.com/watch?v=dJtYDb7YaJ4

Some valid remarks ova dea.

So basically they didn't like prometheus because they were too retarded to understand it? Any non-retarded viewer will understand the plot if they pay attention.

how the fuck can any of you give a shit about these movies any more? Nothing compared to the first and they sharply declined in quality after that. The last ones were completely unwatchable. A small part of me thought prometheus was fun but it was still trash.

> this spaceship
> isn't aerodynamically designed

this should go in a Sup Forums themed cringe thread. jesus christ I couldnt even make it a minute in.

WTF It's like the narrator didnt even watch the movie. MUTHR or whatever the acronym is basically ORDERED that a specimen be brought back on the ship.

Plus his voice is annoying as fuck.