My suicide is preparing as we speak. AMA?

My suicide is preparing as we speak. AMA?

It's CO poisoning.

>hello

Hi

Kill yourself.

kys
pics

Hows it going

On it.
How will I upload the pics.
Going good, you?

Can you stream it once everything is ready?

That would be cool, but I'm wiping my laptop once I'm all prepared so I won't have a device to do it on.

Not to bad man thanks for asking.

upload pics with a fucking phone dickhead

at least post pics of ur butthole

What purpose does that serve? Wiping your device when you're going to be dead soon and nobody will care?

You have a cellphone don't you? Use a Livestream App...

Why post a AMA for attention if you aren't going to Stream it?

if ur not gonna post pics or do anything then fucking gtfo

Any plans tonight?
Bricked all my phones.
I don't want to
I value a clean exit, that's all.

why wipe your laptop? when you die it's the same as if everyone died.

How do you know reality itself won't cease to exist once you off yourself? There won't be anything left of the world once you die anyways.

You obviously are just shitposting for attention.

this thread is horseshit btfo l8

Not really. You leave stuff behind. I don't want to leave much behind.
What? I'm not one of those dudes that think we're in a simulation.

hi, don't do it my friend, think in your family

Too much COlorado won't kill you,just annoy the shit outta you...fuckin ski hipsters.....

you leave it behind? where are you going?

Honestly once i get off work gonna jerk off and play battlefield, nothing exciting but it aint to bad. Pretty fun game if you havent tried it.

Prolonged exposure in a poorly ventilated area with a high COntent will definitely kill you.
Personally, I'd rather die in an empty room than a crowded house. Wiping my computer is just the digital equivalent.

Don't do it, think of all the hate you could spread before you bite the dust.

Indifference is stronger than hate :)

OP pls post the dankest meme/s you possess

it would be a shame to let some good memes potentially disappear forever. Posting any OC you've made would be good, too.

I have no meme OC. I deserve death.

Why are you wasting time? Just end it already no one cares.

1. Waiting for fire to die down so I don't choke on smoke.
2. Waiting for debit limit to increase (called a few hours ago, they said it would be done by now) so I can finish donating to orgs I like
3. Waiting until I'm drowsy enough from the meds.

THE FIRE RISES

Dont do it, if you are unhappy with life, family or friends see a therapist or move away. Just drive until you get somewhere nice, or get on a plane just dont kill yourself, it only eliminates the possibility of it getting better. I believe in you

Op are you alive?

what meds have you taken?

Yeah, maybe another 20 minutes. My bank stuff isn't working out so I might just go without doing it. It's wrong to leave with money behind, though. Hope this gets cleared soon.
When I said "meds" i just meant a few sleeping pills. Don't even need them, but might as well.