So what's this new thing the kids are doing these days?

So what's this new thing the kids are doing these days?

It's called the autism dance. It was invented on Sup Forums actually. Lurk more new friend :)

They're trying to remember how angles work so they can finally score some goals.

Smells like nigger bullshit to me

Your post number satisfies me.

depression

you mean homosexuality?

Being noisy, annoying little dickheads. Same as usual.

When I was in primary school we weren't allowed to play outside if it was raining and were left in our classrooms to amuse ourselves. In primary 5 (about 9-12 yo) 6 of us, 3 boys and 3 girls, went into the supply closet in the classroom and stripped naked, then turned the light on. The first few times we all just pointed and giggled. By primary 6 we were stroking each others cocks and pussies, boys and girls would all stroke cocks and pussies. By primary 7 we were sucking and licking each others cocks and pussies. The first time I came was in one of the girls mouths. The first time one of the other boys came was in my mouth. We were just kids experimenting and having fun, but we all wished for rain at lunchtime.

>filename
kek

tentacle sex

The fuck you on about? You're a fag that sucks cock? Thanks for filling us in, now kill yourself.

>primary 7
wtf is this shit

>3 dicks fucking that chick
>2 other dicks cum
>2 cucks

i wanna fuck that little girl on the left

it called soccer. some faggot sport from yuropoor land or some shit. sport for faggot by faggots.

Nig noggin

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS?!?!!?!

if you knew anything about tentacle monsters youd know they are all attached to the same monster.

thats like saying when you jerk off with your right hand your cucking your left