Sup Forums would you date a girl like my ex? Even if she is a 10/10?

Sup Forums would you date a girl like my ex? Even if she is a 10/10?

>She wanted a man that made $200-300,000/yr
>$10,000+ ring
>Nice house
>Buy her an expensive car
>Wanted me to make all the money while she stays at home and tries to create a business using my money
>Wanted me to co-sign a $30,000 loan
>Didn't fully appreciate a trip to Hawaii where I put her in a 5-star private resort. She compared it to St. Barts and said it looked like poor people vacationed in Hawaii while only rich people went to St. Barts
>She went to dinner with a man that just sold his business for multi-millions & told me her girlfriend said they two would be good together but that she didn't click with him
>Despite me saying no, she went on a weekend trip with her girlfriend funded by 2 wall street bankers. She said they were ugly and basically admitted to using their money. They spent $2,000+ on them that weekend.
>She is a 10/10 and every time she walks downtown manhattan some investment banker is trying to fuck her

you dated a hooker.

No, being materialistic is the the worst trait a human being can have.

no but i'd certainly fuck her.

She is a model (high end fashion model) and I was in a dream world until I found out who she really was inside.

that's a whore

If that's her if act as if I was that guy, take her to Hawaii. The same place as you mentioned. fuck her brains out, cum in her hair and leave after she fell asleep to never be seen again. Did I mention the flight would only be 1 way for her.

that's what models are: whores

If she would let me eat her and was as tight as a child i would. If not, then no. Also maybe a couple bdsm/forced stuff on her would suffice our contract that that bitch will sign. She is not marriage quality but rather kitty adoption quality.

Umm, get a hooker thats like a 7 or 8 and pay her 100 bucks?

Actually selfishness is the worst trait and OP's ex has that in spades as well.

Pretty much what I was thinking... but instead of Hawaii, make it somewhere in the Far East... or the Middle East.

I forgot to mention. She told me she was looking for another man since I wouldn't co-sign her loan and if she found one don't be surprised. Then she'd act like she never said that and be in good with me.

She is in another country now modeling.

I called her out on a lot of shit and and she informed me she "married" someone. I don't really believe it's real, then dropped me.

I didn't respond to the argument and she texted me later apologizing a week later. Then she called me on my birthday and sounded like she really, really wanted to chat with me and bought me a gift when I haven't gotten yet. I basically got her off the phone and haven't heard from her in a few days.

How would you proceed with that shit?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I wouldn't say 10/10 cause of the forgettable boring face. But yeah, that body... Damn

She looks far better than that. Just look up high end fashion models in LA / NY that get paid to model for Gucci etc. They all look the same tbh

Ohh fuck that's even better. Syria maybe. Let Isis deal with that cunt

No. Because if you're capable of meeting those requirements she set out, you can find a better woman than her who has all her upsides with none)or much lesser) downsides.

If a woman wants a "perfect guy", she better make damn sure she's "perfect" herself too, and that ain't just about being a pretty cocksleeve.

Yes girl in my pic isn't my gf see mine has like a 22 inch waist

i guess its time 4 a bank robbery and a new hostage, i felt like blowing up a hospital and then robbing a banana off a liquor store but this seems fun, whats the bank name, whats her name

No contact

That;s exactly what I've done. Last night I went to dinner with a new girl. Felt super weird because I / her never said we broke up but whenever she texted me that shit I was tired of dealing with it.

She may have made that shit up as she used all kinds of tactics to get me to pay her money.

She wasn't a great gf to begin with. She'd model in another state for 2-3 months then be here for 2-3 months then go overseas for 2-3 months.

Just text her "we're through" and then block all her texts, calls and emails. It will kill her.

bullshit- she wouldn't care-look at her shes a fucking 10/10

dont let her control you to fool
be a man not a doormat

its probably too late sounds like you acted like a submissive pussy in your relationship or else she wouldnt be pulling this shit

Does she still have stuff at your place? Does she have her own place?

That's why it will kill her. Her ego can't handle someone rejecting her.

She doesn't like "no".

I would budget whenever we dined out (I slpurged before buying her $150 lunches in Manhattan before) and she'd counter saying "Λ‡There are plently of men that would pay dinner for me" despite the fact whatever shit I got her was already $60.

She would always guilt trip me. Then if I acted particularly bad with money she'd remind me of the famous men she dated (this isnt bullshit, she did date famous good looking men) and I'd open my wallet yet again

She has some clothes at my place, but she has her own place. She is never around due to her job.

I went no contct and started seeing other women. Girl I went out with last night isn't a model but she's fucking hot and actually PAID for my dinner (she said it was for my birthday)

Western women are not to be loved. They are only sex objects that you rent for a while.

this op.
good looking girls can't deal with rejection.
and they don't understand that emotionally connecting is way more important in a relationship than giving her attention.

so you take that away from her and it will kill her.

Scratch "western". Women everywhere are infected by that shit. I've been to a number of countries and everywhere it's the same, no good women, just whores.

what do you look like OP? I call BS on her being yours

if you never want to have a bad relationship again look up Patrice o neal not only is he the funniest comedian iv never had a bad relationship since listening to him

jesus christ, i would've kicked her out that fucking second.
she is manipulating you by targeting your ego - that's not what a harmonic relationship should be about. EVER.
when she does something to hurt you on purpose, you just get the fuck out of there.

Muslim women aren't. Real Muslim women.

This. Listen to the Black Philip show on YouTube. The man was spot on.

She said I'm "cute" but boyish. She said I'm the youngest guy she ever dated. She typically goes for men in their mid-to-late 30s. She described her taste as "mature men". I think I was a play thing for her before reality set in and she wanted money.

Wouldn't spend a single moment with her, waste of time and waste of money when you can go downtown and hook up with a "teen that hasn't been on the street smoking crack long enough to give a toothless blowjob".

stop falling for her mind games

if women know they can manipulate you then your drastically less attractive to them

still- can you describe anything about yourself?

I didn't realize that... she would do this SO MANY TIMES. Then I'd have to act completely normal because we were about to meet her girlfriends in 30 minutes. Then I'd be completely out of it for a while super pissed at her but I had to hide it and be friendly with her girlfriends (which were much nicer than her, but I noticed they also lived in the best places in NYC also married to investment bankers which my gf compared me to their husbands countless times)

I am an academic. She hated all my friends and thought they were severly autistic and not social.

She thought I basically had no cool friends. All I did with her was talk about school and she never attended college (her modeling career allowed her not to). She was more into liberal arts and I was super autistic about STEM field.

Uhh I always been decribed as "cute" by women but never hot. IDK what there is to say about me

She will be single forever.

So, she's a 10/10 for looks and like a 2/10 as a human being. Sounds fucking terrible. I would gladly fuck, but never date someone like her.

So

> You have to give her your money
> You have to deal with her bullshit
> You have to give her your time and attention
> She will never be satisfied
> She would probably divorce you and left you with nothing
> She probably won't have kids with you
> She doesn't cook
> She doesn't clean
> She only spends YOUR money
> From here and now she only will get fatter and uglier

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU WANT THIS??

Thanks for this brother. I needed this. Fuck it, she's not worth being with.

She also said if I planned to marry her that she doesn't do prenups.

Rich user here.

She will continue to use you for your money, and fuck other guys behind your back who buy her shiny things. There is no way to stop it, it's just that type of woman.
If you are pulling 200-300k, you can find good submissive women you can put a leash on.

problem is, you're fighting fair and she is fighting dirty.
you don't retaliate on the same scale that she attacks you, because if you did, you would've been done for a long time.
stop being her bitch. if she actually wants to be with you, she has to settle for the standard you're comfortable with.
that doesn't mean you have to be cheap. you can still enjoy expensive things without being feudal.

i don't know if she can take this though. she sounds like someone who has no character and only seems interesting when you first meet her.

listen, i worked as a sort of personal profiler for a while, and i got deep into behavioral psychology. she is a textbook example for parental neglect and/or low emotional intelligence.

Do you ever put them under surveillance. That's what I'd do to know everything she's doing and then I could also use that against her in any way I want to. Who you marry is an investment so that seems logical to have her on cameras and other surveillance 24/7.

What's her name

No need (although I've done it before to be fair), if you find the correct type of woman she will be very grateful being able to blow 20k a month and won't put that in jeopardy.

Whore. Her name is whore

Thanks user. I'm pretty sure she cheated on me on multiple occassions. Her ex boyfriend has shit ton of money and was constantly borrowing her cash.

Thanks for this. How else would you classify her behavior? Does she sound cluster B?

She said she only dated assholes and spoke badly about her exes. For instance she dated a foreign guy but he cheated on her and sent her back to the US. But she always spoke highly of him generally.. she'd tell me whenever we were getting drinks 'with him i never had to worry about how much I order, with you I have to worry' and she'd tell me how he hired a personal assistant to live in a house he bought someplace down south america at a luxury location and how he'd send her on vacation trips with her friends there and give her an allowance to spend money freely... she was telling me this before the trip to hawaii so i could give her $$$ to spend....

she also complained anytime i did something nice for her. i once had a cook out at her house and a lot of things were going wrong (grill wouldn't start, one of my crazy friends was climbing her tree, food wasnt ready etc) and she compared me again to her ex how he had all WEALTHY GOOD LOOKING friends and how PERFECT being in his country and around him was.... she ignored the ffact I spent $100+ on food and put a lot of effort into it.

She also told me her friends were married to wealthy men and sometimes these men had royal blood. And basically ask what I had to offer

Model and yet still a hooker. She's only after money. Fucks for money=hooker, no matter how you try to sugar coat it faggot.

Oh yeah I forgot.

During christmas time she'd tell me how her friends get louis vuitton bags from their boyfriends and how she expects nice things i got her tiffany last christmas and for her birthday she wanted 4-5 high ticketed items... instead i took her a vacation trip which costed me deeply and she still wanted those 4-5 high ticketed items ALL of them

>wanted me to co-sign...

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES.

One might endure the other things if you have money and IF you are dating. But fuck cosigning anything. That includes marriage.

jesus christ, what a bitch.

ditch her and never waste another moment thinking about her.

Nigga are you fucking serious? How did at any point of time that bitch seem like girlfriend material, apart from the sex?

I believe the reason youre saying all of this is because youre still trying to convince yourself.

I'll fuck her for fun. I'll never start a relationship with her. I expect her to not be in it and I expect her to screw me when she gets the chance. I deserve better.

>co-sign a loan
Never. Never fucking ever. I'm not gonna have some hag rack up debt on my name.

>the vacation
>the weekend trip
>the dinner
>the car
You were seeing a prostitute.

>10/10
lol nigga plz. There are tons of 10's walking around. Most of them are either party girls who don't come with a pricetag, or legit looking for commitment. I say get yourself a team (plural - if you're just fucking around NEVER singular) of cute young sluts who are just looking for a good time and get a rewarding friends with benefits arrangement out of it. Keep them appraised about each other, alternate between them. Don't be a dick, but don't make promises you don't intend to make good on.

imma let you in on a sad detail, if you were making a lot more money (1M a year+), she would be the most loving wife in the world, since thats all she cares about

dump her dudey

Who needs feminism when there are rich suckers like you.

Thanks user. We had good times too. Where she was sweet and caring. I used to like to show her off, I had the hottest gf anywhere I went and I attended parties with A-list celebs (I never cared about going up to them). I used to party with all her high end model friends and got special treatment just by being with her and met cool people in that industry....

Losing her I'd loose all of that but who the fuck cares. I don't need that shit and her being sweet every once in a while doesn't make up for all the other shit.

I almost broke down in hawaii because she was shittying it up so much. I spent multiple grand on buying her tickets, flying her to multiple hawaiin islands and keeping her ass in the finest places on the island and still hear her complain how i wanted to not spend more than $XXX for lunch

Fuck this bitch in her ass and send her on her way.

bullshit. A girl like that would never be a loving wife. She's just be working a new angle. If he had more money in the bank, she would marry him and probably try to have him killed. That's no joke either.

She wouldn't love him, she'd love his will and life insurance policy.
See

Sucks but some relationships are the game of who can care less. As a man you have to learn to turn your emotions off. Make that shit zero. Nothing is more empowering...or attractive to women for that matter.

/thread
>model
yeah basically a hooker mate.

wew, since most of my knowledge involves seeing people in person, i don't really dare to give a remote diagnosis here.

what i can tell from the things you say is that she has to have some kind of leverage to emotionally blackmail you.
and since you're actually treating her nicely she had to find a way to gain control.
so she checked your boundaries. tried to find your weakness.

and what she found is your competitiveness. because while you are angry at her when she compares you to a rich ex, the thing that will drive you is your feeling of inferiority. and so you will try to compensate that by trying harder.

this girl sounds like someone you would have to educate and raise like a child.
you set the rules, you don't compare yourself with others, because your qualities can't be measured by the amount of money you spend on her. you give her emotional stability. she can talk to you about things her exes wouldn't have understood. that's what she ACTUALLY wants but it never gets down to it, because people grow bored and she doesn't know what she really wants herself.

you have a damaged girl there, on many emotional levels. would you actually want to invest that much (not money.) just to have a shot at seeing her real self?
because there are girls out there who understand and would never treat you a way they wouldn't want to be treated themselves.

Really OP if you want to have some fun and you've got some dosh lying around, but you don't want harpies coming to clean you out, get yourself some hot poor sluts. Maybe some goth girls or stoners. Keep a bag of kush around, all you need to keep them happy. Enjoy all the crazy sex you want. Go ass to mouth on them on a public street, go ahead they're down for it.

..obviously? that was the point, she would change completely because he would have more money, therefore she would only love the fact he had butt loads of cash

And then ice him or still cheat on them. Besides there's always gonna be a bigger fish.
If you're really hard up for an emotional relationship, why would you settle for a broad looking to loot you and putting on a really shitty act in the meantime?

Ugh. Sounds like this 10/10 girl will have some learning to do, fast, when the looks dry up. And it happens way earlier than she thinks.

Why would the investment bankers try and fuck her at 25 when they have the new wave of 18 year old gold diggers to fuck? Answer: they wont

nah, i'd just be the guy who comes over and fucks her and drives the sweet car you bought her while you're at work.

ps she prollly sees you as another "ugly wall street banker" who is basically just a piggy bank

Shes a beady eyed slut not a 10/10 faggot!
Dump that whore, she will wrek u!

Thanks for your response. I realize I don't want to be with someone like her.

Let me ask you somehting...

There is a girl from college that took me out to dinner last night for my birthday. She bought me whatever I wanted (including drinks) and paid for it. She also asked what I wanted for my birthday and I told her a card / cake and she personally made a card for me and bought me cake. Then went to my house and we chilled a little. She agreed to watch a netflix series with me next semester when she returns (she said she hoped we didnt watch the series in 2 days so she could come over more). I told her if that were the case we'd find more stuff to watch.

I texted her later told her thanks and I couldnt wait to watch the netflix stuff with her. She said she couldn't either and was glad I had a good birthday.

Does she sound interested? I can't tell cause I dated a bitch for so long

Why are you waisting youre money like that if you wouled have wanted something good for that money you shouled have gone to Sadashivoham evan when today is the last day to register xD ... Man im sas i didnt have no money for that

Obvious shot post is obvious you left out an entire counter argument you are obligated to present for an impartial response. We are not here to make your queer dick loving shit stained asshole feel better. Tell us her redeeming qualities.

OP IS A FAGGOT

>Does she sound interested? I can't tell cause I dated a bitch for so long
Duh. She can watch netflix at home, and if that's not enough she's dropping pretty overt hints she wants to netflix and chill with you. She's just about not telling you to whip it out, which they rarely do honestly, it's uncouth in our culture.
You can get her over to your place and put her footprints on the ceiling right now if you wanted. If that engine's warmed up it should be good for a ride anytime. Go out and get some booze, tell her you overestimated yourself and need help polishing off some merlot tonight. Get yourself a little blotto to calm your nerves a bit and just touch her. Make a move. Grab her waist, kiss her neck, etc. She's handing you lots of edges and it's on you to grab onto one now. They rest will come naturally.

>having as much money as you're making it seem like you have
>toying with the idea of marriage
>like, I don't do prenups, user

FUCKING ABORT

You are gambling, saying "I bet you half my shit we'll be in love forever" AND YOU'LL FUCKING LOSE GET OUT OF THERE user

you just described a hooker

/thread (again)

Also, she will marry some loser because the rich guys are using her and will never marry a used rental.

To expand on it, I think you should pursue this chick right away. I mean it's not desperate or something, you're just going after what you want. Drop the other chick right now. Don't bother to inform her, just stop picking up the phone.

This. Other girl cares and is interested. Throw other to the curb.

PART1
Thanks let me clarify with some pre-history a bit.

She was in one of my classes this semester. Very gorgeous girl. One day she's sitting by herself working on an assignment and I asked if she needed help. She sees I know my shit well and we exchange numbers.

She later text me and practically invites herself over to my apartment despite just meeting me.
She brings booze and we study for a while then stop and drink. I end up taking her downtown and we drink more go back to my place. She goes upstairs to my bed and we start watching netflix. She says horror and doesn't care what. 2 seconds in she tells me to rub her back. I start and she said no put your hands under my shirt and rub my back so i do... but then she seems to get bored or some shit and sleeps. we cuddle.

she leaves next morning and text me the sentence " I want to sleep with you again"

She invites me over to study and tells me she misses me.. so I go over and she acts completely dead. I dont do anyting. I help her study.. its shitty cause nothing is happening and she acts like she isnt interested.

She text me as she leaves I forgot something at her house and playfully calls me a bitch. I tell her I'll comeback and get it but she says too late shes naked and showering. I try to go on with it and she then tell me to leave.. lol

ok so next morning i ask her to dinner for a date. she gets weirded out how she just had a bf break up wiith her and while we were studying i was too close to her and she doesnt like ppl being too close to her and shit it was super weird.

i go 3 months without talking to her and randomly text her. she acts like none of that shit happend and text me how he cant wait to see me and ask what i want for my birthday.

then she takes me to dinner, she buys me drinks and a really nice meal. we laugh and have a great time together. she made this super funny card and bought me cake. I mention a show on netflix and she says she wants to

She's not even on that level of hot. Cute girl. Nowhere near a ten. Best bet is to date an athlete but like a said she isn't that type of hot.

>Sup Forums would you date a girl like my ex? Even if she is a 10/10?

I guess I could not date her. And it seems like if by some miracle I did land a job that paid that high, I still would not date her.

She says she wants to watch this tv series on netflix but cant watch it by herself because she gets scared. I asked if she wanted to come over to my place next semester and we watch it together. She agreed and then said she hopes we dont finish it in 2 days because she wants to come over more.

I texted her last night about how awesome she was / couldnt wait to watch the show and she texted me back saying the same and how she couldn't wait...

so with the full history does she sound interested? how should i act around her

But mudslimes aren't people.

Western whores aren't people, they are jewgold addicted kikes.

sierra skye
Try again...fagot

thats good. but this isn't just about her, this is about you too.

from what i can see, you have a big lack of self worth. you seem to be insecure about your own qualities to an extent where a girl who has achieved nothing in her life except fucking rich men can make you question yourself.
this is only supported by your second statement - YES this girl is interested. stop doubting that someone sees you as a person of value.

it's not about who buys what. dig deeper. everything comes down to emotions, motives and trust.
having a girl who buys you stuff for a change is nice. but the underlying emotion is the self-respect that she granted you, and that's why it feels special.

you gotta work on your communication and emotions user. otherwise you will never leave the superficial level.
when someone evokes strong feelings in you, always ask yourself some questions:
"why am i feeling this way?"
"how does this feeling affect my behavior?"
"is this feeling beneficial or destructive?"
if destructive "what can i do to erase this negative feeling?"

i know it sounds like a chore, but once you're accustomed to it, you can answer these questions in the fraction of a second.

>but then she seems to get bored or some shit and sleeps.
She wanted you to fuck her and you shut her down. Some girls would take that as a shot at their attractiveness.

I don't need all this history either. You're overthinking it. She wants to literally netflix and chill with you, doesn't give a rat's ass about the actual netflix, and is literally telling you it won't just be bingewatching this time.

>She says she wants to watch this tv series on netflix but cant watch it by herself because she gets scared.
She's not fucking six years old. She doesn't want security she wants intimacy.

Your low self esteem is causing you to doubt when she's trying to seduce you, because you can't imagine her being into you, and rather than setting an erotic atmos and running with it, you spaghetti and try to be le epic gentleman.
This is how you wind up tolerating a golddigger while only confusing the ones who are actually sexually interested in you.

Let me give you some advice OP - ask her over again, and next time she shows up, make a point to say _absolutely fucking nothing_
Don't say "hi, how are you doing, how's your mom etc etc" - When she shows up and you open the door, just grab her, start kissing her, and pull her inside. Put her against the wall and gets your hands in the mix. She will love it, you'll feel like an adonis, wins all around and a good start to a night of intensive booty.

>Your low self esteem is causing you to doubt when she's trying to seduce you, because you can't imagine her being into you, and rather than setting an erotic atmos and running with it, you spaghetti and try to be le epic gentleman.
>This is how you wind up tolerating a golddigger while only confusing the ones who are actually sexually interested in you.

this

Thanks user. I really appreciate this advice. I'll have to wait through early January till she comes back (semester is ending, she's going home). She made it a point to ask several times if I'll still be here next semester and I said "yes" each time and then she told me she'd be more free next semester.

I'll invite her over after she's back.. I'll copy/save your advice to read again later.

When I read this advice I am now very confident I want to leave my ex for good.

i'm this guy jesus christ dude, she wanted to fuck you on the first evening. i know it's sometimes hard to wrap your mind around it, but many girls just enjoy sex with a person they find attractive as much as us men do.
she had the feeling you weren't interested when you didn't make a move.

so next time you see her, you will do this:
try to touch her as much as you can. not the creepy kind, but she literally forced you to touch her last time, so it shouldn't be too hard to touch her shoulder when she mocks you in a flirty way.
this will lower your own physical barrier towards her and you will grow accustomed to be close.
when you start watching netflix, invite her to cuddle right away, but don't pay attention - this is important. she doesn't want to watch netflix, she wants you to fuck her at the end of the evening.
start playing with her hair, touch her neck and then just look into her eyes before you kiss her.
since you sound like someone who had sex before, i don't think i have to tell you the rest. just ask her if she is ok with this. once.
it will show her that you value her comfort and you won't do something she doesn't want to.

then just fuck her good.

how about your post a nude of your whore gf as a thanks for a+ advice itt?
just crop her face out.

Sounds good OP.
Look, even if all these signs weren't there - and you could too insecure/inexperienced to pick up on it - even if you make a pass at a friend who isn't down to fuck, it's fine. Just don't then also rape her. Just move on. She'll take it as a compliment and forget about it the next day. But I think you'll surprise yourself. Friends have sex all the time when they're attractive/horny/in a dry spell. It's not a big deal.

She's really laying it on thick though. Don't bother doing anything crazy like springing vacations or expensive gifts on her, you're good as is. It'll just add a weird sense of obligation to the whole thing.