Coprophagia hentai/cartoon thread (shit eating)

Coprophagia hentai/cartoon thread (shit eating)

so a chocolate pudding eating thread?

Sure i guess...whatever you want the brown stuff to be...they just have to be eating it very sloppily and sexually

For NSFW pone, /trash/ is your containment board.
Now begone.

Doesnt have to be pony...doesnt even have to be furry...this isnt and nsfw poney thread...learn to read, its not against the rules to post ONE nsfw pony

Less complaining, more shit eating sluts

Well, 8:30 am and thats already enough Sup Forums for the day

no, fuck off

just got done with my daily scat session, been heavily involved in it for more than 20 years, I can tell you it isn't all faked.

Yes, fuck you

What can you compare the taste to?

And how do you keep from getting sick??

If you use a little imagination, it looks like you pic is someone eating shit....

Thanks for the contribution user

I drink a lot of diet soda so mine is really kinda sweet, my wifes is bitterish, or bland, the smell is much stronger than the taste

> how do you keep from getting sick

My guess would be mental illness, and do we want to know the taste?

fresh shit will not make you sick, if you are some weirdo picking up random dog turds in the park, then sure you will get nasty sick, but fresh poo is just not poisonous, I don't swallow like I used to , I used to eat whiole grogans, but my breath was nasty, now just sucking on a tablespoon full and smearing on my nipples and cock are plenty good enough, when I am done I spit it out, take a shower and get on with my day

sauce?

Thanks for the tips...never got into scat outside of hentai but been curious...maybe ill give it a taste one day

Let me get some people to contribute...nearly the only one to post anthing...help out to get sauce

I don't have any 2d

Fine sauce is a hentai called "euphoria"

HA! I do have 2d. Thanks for the sauce sucka

>maybe ill give it a taste one day
first get deep into the fantasy, be sexualy excited , I don't recommend sitting down to a episode of Mike and Molly with a steamy plate of shit to consume, I started by putting little thumbnail sized clumps on the assholes of girls in magazines and just sniffing it, pretending they were pooping, I assumed that if I ate shit I would DIE!, well along comes the internet and Veronica moser and High Tide and a few others that were eating shit and NOT DIEING , so one day I licked the little nuggedt of the picture and swallowed it down, and proceeded to paint my head board with cum, I have to say it was the biggest load and hardest cum I ever had, and after you feel a cum like that, you want to repeat it, and so began my scat fetish