Sup Forums

Sup Forums
What's the story behind this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too soon

If your dont reply to this post your will never hace a girlfriend ever.

About fucking time!

Bro chill the fuck out, it's too soon

ffs

Fuck you...

we dont talk about this image

Does anyone know the story?

TELL ME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's fake
>the real one

its still too soon

What is wrong with you? It is far too soon to speak of this atrocity.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Perfection_Girl

can i tell him

Some image a bunch of faggots thought was a dead hot chick, but was debunked on account of dead people being pale and not blushing

ITS RIGHT HERE YOU FUCKTARDS!

I don't know?

Too soon you fuck

Wont let that happen

Fuck dammit too soon

Certified pathetic newfags trying to be cool.

OP there is no story behind the picture. It's an urban myth that she's dead but that's obviously not true. Basically anybody who says too soon is a massive faggot and should grow the fuck up.

Fuck off

Too soon

:( awww pooor guy

Hopefully you can read.

Bunch of fags in here saying too soon. Fuck that, nevr too soon for anything.

Jokes on you
I cant

awwww fuck you

Who ever faked them pics did great what can u do on this? lol

Okay, here's the story of the girl, she's was in Canada, and she died from drinking antifreeze.
Her name was Mary-Ann Rialeb, and she was at a party. It was at a college senior's apartment in Vancouver. His little brother had apparently spiked some drinks with antifreeze to try to get all the girls drunk really fast, but didn't realize it was poison and could kill them.The only one who actually drank any was Mary-Ann, and she had already had some drinks before then. She got really weird drunk and started complaining about not being able to see anything. She the guy (the senior's little bro, not the senior) convinced her to strip down and pose for some pictures. He left to get his camera and then when he came back he asked if it would be alright to snap some pictures. She didn't say anything so he assumed it was okay, and he took one or two pics. He then asked if she would change her position and pose but she still didn't say anything, so he moved her around. As he took the pictures, he was uploading them on the computer. It wasn't until he had snapped 4 pictures that he realized she wasn't breathing. The fourth picture, he had pulled her bra off. That one is very rare. But anyway, after that, he found she was dead and panicked and called an ambulance (after doing what he does best,) but the pictures were already up on the internet. When her mom found out, she got scared and was quoted as saying "I'm your dream, mind astray, I'm your eyes while youre away, I'm your pain while you repay.

Or this lol

sad but true

fgt

You're the fag for replying dumbass

The too soon joke was great the first month after it happened. Since then, nothing original cam out of it. It's not too soon, it's too late. Having people believe they masturbated on a dead girl was new and imaginative.It's like coke, you gotta keep bumbing with new stuff to keep it fun. I remember so many fresh stunt here, I could go on for hoursbut I gotta go walk my dinosaur.

loled

weow

ITT: don't remember perfection

REE