Trap/CD thread?

Trap/CD thread?

Why is there never one of these at this time? Good morning all!

tum tum tum

tuuuuum

final tum. No one's around :(

Mmm fuck so hot

Chubby trap reporting in

Np

More like this! Love to see sexy, dressed-up sissies cumming their brains out.

Because amerifags are at work and don't have time to post this shit

So fucking good. I want a submissive sissy to dress up and force to receive pleasure so bad.

Urg I hate that pic of me!

But love that one! Thanks for posting!

Any pics of your enema bucket?

Moar?

We're here, we're just waiting for the boipussy.

Same outfit but with pp showing?

Um, I don't own one

;)

i have always wondered where do all the cutie traps hang out.

>pale skin
>red nails
>cute penis

This is perfect. That outfit looks hot as fuck on you too.

You don't own one? Are you a virgin back there?

They mostly just sit on their computers, frequenting whatever hugbox they prefer like /mtfg/. Sometimes they need to go sit in a waiting room at the therapist's office, that's when they go "boymode".

So is this going to be just another boring thread where the same pics of headless "females" get posted or are we going to have an actual discussion?

>tfw all the cute boys are in Europe and America

Id like to discuss how long it takes traps/trannies/shemales/sissies to get used to anal as sex. It took me 3 months of "training" until anal sex felt really good. Before then it was akward and felt like i needed to poo while training

There isn't a club or anything :( I have no idea

Thanks! :D

I'll be honest, sex in the pooper isn't a priority for me

Evidently it'll just be the same cynical posts that add nothing to any discussion and complaints about lack of discussion. Boooooooring! Boooooooring!

Sorry, can't help it!

>tfw no qt traps/sissies in Pennsylvania

WHERE ARE YOU AT?!?!?!

Is pooping a priority for you?

Here's me with you :3

Anyone have any cute trap feet not hairy manly shit like cute paited toenails

That's a funny thought to me. I honestly can't remember a time when I didn't enjoy having things in my butt.

Nah, I was legitimately asking a question. If I came off cuntish it's because so many of these threads are`awful.

Is that Todd?

Did Soda Can Dan find a new child actress to rape?

Pooping is a priority for me when I need to poop. Otherwise I don't much think about it.

You're mistaken. That girl has a head.

Fair enough

I think you were molested user lol

Ow ive always enjoyed it, if i didnt i wouldnt persist with it. At first i enjoyed the feeling of a dildo rubbing against my asshole as it entered me. So i persisted because of that. Then once i stopped feeling like i needed to go to the toilet all the time i continued to fuck for an anal orgasm. It doesnt happen every time but maybe 1 out of 5 times when i get fucked i can have an anal orgasm

I don't. I can vividly recall a doctor's appointment from when I was one or two years old. The female doctor took my temperature rectally and a fetish was born. Had I been molested (which I was most assuredly not) it would have continued past that point because a pedrophile isn't going to stop him/herself at that point.

In all the years of doing myself from the rear I've never given myself an honest to Beavis prostate only orgasm. It had always required hands on penis/nipples to get the job done.

However... I have experienced prostate based multiple orgasms through urethral sounding. It's an odd thing to decide to end your orgasms, but after a while the discomfort of having a metal rod down my cock finally overcame the pleasure of near endless orgasm. It did take a good ten to twenty minutes to reach that point though.

You got any pics with toys?

Reading this demented shit just makes me wish the end times would all the more sooner

It's OK, buddy. Believe it or not I actually identify as straight and male. I just have a very vivid imagination and some strange fetishes.

>I actually identify as

It doesn't matter what you identify as. If you got a dick, you're a male. If you suck dicks, you're a fag. Etc.

a couple, not many

Any pics where it's inserted?

Yeah but none that actually show it like that gif. I'm not a huge fan of asshole pics

Yeah... we're on the same page here. I have a dick and I do not suck dick. Clearly I'm male.

different guy but this was one of my favorite outfits

So no trap feet i guess

Doesn't have to be a close up, just wanna see your butt filled.

I'm an 18 year old 5 11 overweight male that wants to be a trap, is it too late for me or is there some way I could become passable? I enjoy trying on women's clothing but whenever I look in the mirror I am displeased by how un-passable I am due to my hairy body (I don't want to shave my body and have people question me about it yet) and my face is not really feminine. Any tips?

I loved that top SO much that I almost didn't upload the pics because I want to wear it when I'm out. But I just got another top that's a different colour for that.

Sorry, I don't have. Here's the toy covered in cum though!

honestly, shaving is a MUST. Anything else can be worked around but if you're hairy all over no one is going to look at you and think "feminine"

Because we actually work unlike most neets.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Well take some then!

Dis gurl gets it, i dnt plan to be railed by a guy, ive had two gfs after starting transition.

hello again darling;)

How do you think I get all of these outifts :\

I don't see the appeal of butthole pics :(

Girls are the best!

Howdy!

Women suck dicks, moron, and there are intersex people, fucking hickFag

Yeah, i dunno how some trans adults dnt have money for clothes unless you were kicked out of your home as a teen. I buy too much clothes.

And yeah, girls are pretty awesome ;)

Buttholes are really cute. Look.

Besides, if you have a toy in your butt, we can't really see your butthole.

Or do this. This is super hot too.

Plugged trap butts are best.

I'm ugly as fuck and always will be, but if I could just have a pretty pink little puckering rosebud like the cutest of traps I would be happy. What products do I need to purchase to achieve the prettiest butthole?

A gun.

It's still not really my thing!

Boys in panties or boys in jockstraps.

You can choose one for the rest of your life

But you're not the one fapping to your pics, we are. Give us booty!

bondsboys unite, what's sauce on that?

Honestly couldn't tell you, it's not me.

I'm more into papi personally

hi all

papi? and yeah, I saw filename, besides no other Ausfags post in these threads really so I know it's not you.

What a shit thread.

Show penis.

Nah, not my type of trap.

Oh, fuck OFF..... ffs

Here are some traps that i like

luckily not my thing either

....or is he

This thread needs more big trap cock.