ITT: stuff that other people consider completely normal but annoys/weirds/angers the fuck out of you

ITT: stuff that other people consider completely normal but annoys/weirds/angers the fuck out of you

my list:
>unprotected sex then "keep it" becuz muh value of unborn life
>doing the snip snip on underage genitals
>laughing about landwhales while they literally workout in the gym
>prank calls to the mergency line [motherfuckers!]
>image boards "raiding" each other

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OwuRqFdM5oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wu1csxDmT0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>lists
>people who make lists

This.

Fag op

this

ouchie. i dont care if its bois or future cumdumpsters, mutliating kids is NOT FUCKING COOL

>the fucking smug face some women have when they tell me that its "baby fat".
woman, you are supposed to work out MORE so your child gets to be born healthy. if you get fat during pregnancy, i hate you with all the force your child will never have in life because of your stupidity.

here is a good cringe for you

Its alright guys. Circumcision can only happen to boys so it turns out it isn't actually a problem at all!

we can all relax about it and laugh about the ones that go horribly wrong.

>FGM is deemed a major human rights violation
>protect womens rights to feel pleasure
>MGM, meh who gives a shit, it can only affect men.

Proof of a gynocentric society.

so true

I met so many pro circumcision women when they were teeth and nails against female genital mutilation...

One even said to me "yeah, but labia are a sensitive organ"...
NO SHIT, and penises are made of cardboard I guess ?

this makes me angry but the fact this was used as propaganda material to blame it on homosex parents makes me angry aswell.

in all seriousness tho, pretty much nobody thinks sex change is completely normal. only tumblr and some gender studies bachelors would like you to beliebe that.

i once talked
>face to face
with a woman who claims to be genitally mutiliated by her shithole (african) parents and she was literally saying
>its a completely different thing
with a fucking straight face and was in no way to be convinced that gender doesnt fucking matter for the fundamental ethics evaluation.

they are the most hateful people on the planet...muslims and feminists, thats why they work well together

too bad muslim feminists are some of the strongest people on earth, eastern muslim feminists sorry, they usually end up getting raped and murdered

what about this perfect parenting ?

Fit men = Work out 5 times a week
Fit women = maybe don't have cake every day

There's more to this than your either/or position.

I suspect she's suffered some sort of hormonal imbalance as a result of pregnancy.

no she's not

she got married and pregnant, no need to move that lazy ass anymore...

Nope.

generally speaking (yes, there are exceptions) women just let go ,and get fat after marriage/children.

That is just the way things usually go. they have the security of marriage now. What is the husband going to do? leave her and become a state slave?

A warning to all men. DO NOT GET MARRIED. lifetime alimony actually exists.

>people who make a huge fucking difference out of their children being genetically "theirs" and risk spawning seriously impaired kids when they could easily sperm-bank/adopt instead
>also kids who suddenly start act like the people who raised them arent their parent because they are not blood-related

yes women change in shape when they are preggo.
but a change in body fat of this dramatic severity is ALWAYS negative and should be dealt with / examined if not easily capable of.

i thought it was just Sup Forums usual women-bashing. but damn, now i know some girls who legit think like that.

Damn dude are two of the kids retarded? That's super bad luck

And yet another circlejerk thread. I hate things that have nothing whatever to do with me.

99.9% of women complaining about genetics are lazy fatties and never went to a gym in their entire life...

im not sure if its this pic or another similar one, but there was a fucking stupid backstory to this saying IT WAS NOT LUCK but preventable

basically she knew there was a 50% chance because her sister was vegetable and died young
doctors said she should sterilizem and adopt if she wants children, risk waaaaay too high
she wanted their kids to be their own, he was blind from love and fucked her
and did it again while raising the first vegetable
huge surprise, 50% of his children are vegetable

>I hate things that have nothing whatever to do with me.
oh, i only listed things that personally have affected me before in a more or less direct way

whats this image meant to mean?

I think it's trying to point out that women, just like men, have full domain over their own bodies.

people with foreign language tattoo they don't even understand...

>doing the snip snip on underage genitals
This so hard, like what the fuck

it means genitals are off limits, regardless of gender

nope, the opposite, since everybody condemn female genital mutilation meanwhile a lot of people still praise circumcision...

At least she has diet coke

Fit =\= Slim
You prob meant "attractive"

>"...and a diet coke please"

That triggered me

Not in TX bitches

Yeah only amerifats think circumcision is normal

I didn't know Olive Oyl could dance!

Fucking ginger Seth rogan, prob smoked his kids stupids. That or his moderately attractive wife has to drink to sleep with him.

Really, as a guy all you need to do to be attractive to SOMEONE is confidence and marginal fitness

You WILL snag a 6 or a 7 like that

Maybe a sad 8 or crazy 9-10

>eastern muslim feminists sorry, they usually end up getting raped and murdered
Top kek

lmao even the dog got fat. Seen this happen to all my married friends too, usually doesn't take a year before their arms start fattening up. And once their arms are fat, it's pretty much over and past the point of no return.

Look at those breasts on that body though

That shit is either genetics or implants

>arms start fattening up

This is indeed the best clue of a woman fatness.
Her profile picture could lie, but her arms won't.

the breasts are the only parts you can really 100% control.

but if you eat healthy, not letting your weight up and down all the time, they will stay up for life !

well at least she stayed thin until after the wedding, that's special nowadays in 2016

Damn normies man. What a life to choose

my excuse is I don't know how to photoshop

No, I mean

The sheer mass

at least 50% sure thats a trap

>lazy fuck looking for excuse again

you can't photoshop video, dumbass
youtube.com/watch?v=OwuRqFdM5oQ

>>laughing about landwhales while they literally workout in the gym
They're disgusting looking though. Stay home until you're attractive enough to be in public.

gender generalization and stereotypes but towards women this time. Its so retarded, each gender making assumptions about the other. Agreeing with this shit shows ur autism

90% men don't really care about the mass if the breasts are well-maintained

I'd rather see a landwhale in the gym than in McDonalds. But in all seriousness who cares, they'll be dead within the decade

do men ever receive alimony? or is it literally just like a court enforced consolation prize for women who get divorced?

>generalization and stereotypes

When it's true over 75%, it's not stereotyping anymore, it's just being honest

diet coke is full of artificial sweetners and is worse for your health long and short term

You do realize we require fat to live. It's not like the less the better. You have to have some. Also fat is what children are made of.

its happening here and there there are vids on it and the woman are mostly pissed about it.

It's very rare, you'd do better to make a bet that you'll get struck by ground to cloud lightning
never get married, never have children. it's all a trap designed to get you to slave your years away for them. you gain NOTHING from marriage, and women will act and play the long con until they have that ring safely on their finger

fuckin clamps he loves clampin good clampin to my man clamps

I never saw a non-roid addict making fun of fat people in the gym.

And the roid guys are braindead apes anyway, nobody likes being around them at the gym...

I'm usually repulsed by pregnancy but damn I'd fuck her raw until my dick looked like a prawn

>I'm just gonna throw my trash on the ground nobody will see xD

I WILL END YOU

i don't know whats more sad. Changing the definition of 'stereotyping' to suit yourself or making up your own statistics either way you do not sound like you are over the age of 10

Men can get it too if the woman was the primary earner, it is very rare though. i think it is around 98% males paying it.

They whine about how ridiculous and unfair it is for them too "men should be able to look after themselves!". That is what feminism is, the advocacy for female supremacy via a false preface of 'equality'.

Do you have the Jewtube link to the dance video?

hey, you dont go to the gym do you, im there 4-5 times a week, no people laugh at fatties, we embrace them to make a change, you are probably insecure bitch who stereotypes and makes excuses for yourself
my list
>op

youtube.com/watch?v=Wu1csxDmT0s

>Face a higher risk of suicide

Good. Let nature take its course.

I'm just saying that dishonesty in political correctness is what made the moron Donald Duck for president...

Perhaps it's time to reflect on yourself and accept some realities as they are.

"Most" women is not equal to "every" women, but it's still the "most" of them.

So saying "most" women are futur lazy fat landwhale is correct, even if "some" will not.

>being fit
>with giant tits

Yeah that doesn't just happen to everyone.

>He loves it.

How retarded are people?

already had this conversation

see

Idk if its useless, if you don't marry a money grubbing whore it could be ok. You get dual incomes (even if yours is higher, it helps), produce offspring, share chores and household tasks. Companionship, etc. But i agree that the system does unfairly favor women, and give them way more slack when it comes to ending a relationship.

the dog is fat because she overfeeds it just like she does herself. this isn't "hormones".

that's_the_joke.gif

I'm 6'3" and 170lbs, not fat but definitely lazy. I just figured it's most likely photoshopped. I'm not going to bother watching your video but I'll take your word that she's a gym rat and its legit.

i told my mother i'm pretty upset she had me circumcised and she just doesn't get it. people have this "lol it's just a penis" mentality. it makes me want to whip my penis out in front of her and say "LOOK WHAT YOU DID" and start screeching

Aw shit, indeed.
I've seen girls with lean forearms and it's the hottest thing for me. Unlike mommy-types with fat forearms and thick waistlines.

I think you've missed the point

I personally love her.

She's breaking the myth that woman fattening is normal with aging and preganancy

She prooved the only true theory out there :
* if you wan't to stay toned, go to the gym
* if you want to stay slim, eat properly

wtf ew

Long time gym goer here. I would say the split is about 80/20 on people who dont care and people who make fun of fatties, skeletons and even of those without fashionable clothes.

Most people in the gym respect others since they all want to make a positive change, which in itself is worthy of respect. But since the worst of shallow dumb douchebags go to the same gyms, they push the average down with their stupid shit inbetween 4 different curl exercises.

Guys, dont listen to /fit/ telling you people wont judge you. Its wishful thinking. They will judge you and make fun of you behind your back. But its still worth it to go to the gym nonetheless so dont be discouraged.

is that how it works? whoever makes the most money has to pay the other one a set amount for the rest of their life? that makes no fucking sense why is alimony even a thing?

I'm just pointing out my preferences. I know what you're/he's talking about.

Just stopping by to say if my next child is a boy I'm gonna get him circumcized. Rage all you want op

who cares, he'll be a degenerate either way growing up in the West in these times

very informative, thank you. that divorce attorney's nose though jesus christ.

Aging more and more, meating women with lean arms is the rarest thing...

I didn't erotize women arms in my 20s, I even was kind of into chubby, but I really start to do so in my 30s...

Usually those arms spontaneously fatten up once they feel comfortable hubby won't walk out on them. Had it happen to a ex gf of mine, I knew that was my cue to gtfo

He'll have you as a parent so i guess he's pretty much fucked anyways.

I'm pretty sure most men being born right now are going to be useless beta male feminized bitches.

feeling are all that matter. feeling trump the truth.

Fuck reality.

tfw you meet someone in real life who has a naturally athletic build as well as massive natural tits. encountered about 2 or 3, never managed to fuck one. goals though amirite.

>make that man yours... forever!

more like 6 months, when he notices you aren't showing