The name Ethiopia originated from the Ancient Greek term meaning "Burnt Faces" refering to the natives of East Africa

>The name Ethiopia originated from the Ancient Greek term meaning "Burnt Faces" refering to the natives of East Africa

>mfw we named our country after a racist Greek term

well they are niggers

didnt they kick your ass?

They are okay with that

Somalia has a lot of airports

The only first world African nation

Actually Mauritania also comes form the Greek world "μαυρος" /mavros/ meaning black.

Just return the Ogaden.
Most of our airports were built by the Soviets in the 70s/80/

why ur people wear muslim clothing ?

And all the ancient words used to describe blacks now have a negative meaning in modern Greek like the word "kάφρος" wich described the xhosa people in modern Greek means uncivilised/someone how acts like an animal

Not muslim Byzantine/Hellenistic. This particular uniform is from Cappadocia, wich traditionally was Greek, it was only after the fall of the Byzantine empire that the turks started wearing such clothes. Something like the crescent and the star wich was the symbols of the Olympiad goddess Artemis (crescent) and holy Virgin (star). After the ottomans adopted as their own it got related with islam

>it got related with islam
not true. Ancent greek neve made stafff like that
You culture is lagerly ifluenced by turk and you basicly their rape babes.
They raped you so hard that almost all families of modern greek have reletives in turkey.
And you why do you look so brown ?

Same thing applies to Arabs these areas were Greek and they had been Greek for centuries (since Alexander the great). Most of the philosophy and science of the muslim world is actually greek scripts lost with the library of Alexandria

am talking about turk.
>Most of the philosophy and science of the muslim world
well not true muslim world consist not only middleeast indian muslim scientists were not influenced by greeks.
Most of early muslim texts and books where from Persia.
So why you look so brown ?

Rape babies became part of the Turkish society

The traditional "turkic" uniform looked like this until at least 1100. You know like the mongolian uniform since you guys were Mongols

Nope rapebabies is all christian nations in balkans especially Greece sinse in wast most integraited nation in turkish empire.
>You know like the mongolian uniform since you guys were Mongols
Am not turkish but i think you folks are.
Also there are huge difference between turkic, mongolian or manchurian uniform

Wtf dude
Persia didn't became part of the muslim world until the conquest of persia in 600-700s

so arguing you are wrong, its not a greek infuence its persian.
Answer why you look so brown, you even darker then south italians

Discussing with you is very funny you thing you know a lot of staff but most of your knowledge is either not exact or straight up propaganda. Mamchuria is almost completely irrelevant. All the turkic-mongolian tribes that expanded in the steppes with the genghis khan empire kept their uniform Manchuria got influenced by the jin dynasty

The Arab world had been established before the conquest of persia the Persians were very unic and never really became part of the arab world (you know the hole shia shuni thing)

And we are not brown we are Mediterranean masterrace you Anglo-Nord cuck

> kept their uniform
wich was different gingiz-khan wasnt only nomadic conqueror in history in different parts of turkic world were different trends on clothing and weapons.
You basicly turkish rape babies you are not descendants of ancent greeks you are descendants of orthodox subjects of the ottoman empier the only thing that makes you think that you are geeks is ur laguage and religion besides that you are just some turkish rape bebies ant not belong to European society this why you coas so much trobbles some with most of balkan nations

>The Arab world had been established before
arab world resolt of arab revolts against turk and rise of arab nationalism sinse establishing of israel
>Mediterranean
man, you are too dark even for tunisian

You are literally retarded there is no point in arguing with you the golden horde and all the later expansions happened after and because of genghis khan and the different types of fashion and weapons were adopted by the local cultures

> is no point in arguing with you the golden horde WRONG its not what was after him its about what was before.
I think you folks are should be proud of your brown turkish herritage.
But its sad that you are the least white people in the word (after northern indians).
You are best sandniggers, love you.
And think that with your clouthing and look you should be muslim, youll get along with them after all you all from the same culture

You are so stupid you think I'm talking about the modern day Arabs
>TOP
>FUCKING
>KEK

Also implying modern Greeks and ancient Greeks ate not the same
>my sides

Top kek continued

what you opinion on turks ?
I thiks you like pakis and indian, i cant tell the difference same brown guys but different religion

Stop wasting your time hear kiddo read a book about history you really need to

they are not your ancestors, tou are brown people from the middleeast.

Turks western turks are basically brainwashed Greeks the further East you go the most reall turks you meet and the shitties it gets

stop wasting your time trying to proof your whitness.
You are not white and not belong here.
I would respect you but it seems that you know about your herritage less than average third grade boy from china.
I know it sad that you are not white and shit, but i love your people.
You are best sandniggers THE BEST.
Also is it true that i can fuc a whore for few $ in Greece or not ?
I just love brown greek girls

Sorry Ethiopiabro but your threads been hijacked.

> reall turks
real turks live in centrall asia they are finno-mongolian race.
Most white looking greek are slavs, same with turks

Brothels are relatively cheap in comparison to Germany and Amsterdam(10-20€ cheaper) but while you come here and pay to fuck in Brothels. I get to fuck your horny sister and mother for free at some random island. Has someone cucked you and that's the reason you are so salty about our whitness? Was it me?!?! Last summer in Ios I fucked a anglo chick in her tend at the champing and her "boy"friend was sleeping in the next tend

>Brothels are relatively cheap
but i thought that i can fuck your girls litiraly for a pizza, ive read about it in one magazine you can google it.
>Last summer in Ios I fucked a anglo chick in her tend at the champing and her "boy"friend was sleeping in the next tend
well am scot, and that same true sandnigger behavior !
You just like turks of egyptians, true sandniggers-best sandniggers.
So how it feels like for the first time fuck a white women ? And do you have a work ?
Or you sell bananas on the beach ?

Of course you wouldn't know how it feels to fuck a woman nordcuck but I'll tell you what mate for them it is like a to do list thing they just want to get fucked by a real man in their life not by a Nordcuck like you nor by a nigger. So who am I to prevent them from fulfilling hear dreams

>nordic
am white, you are not, not even middterenian you are middleeasten.
and why you so rude ?
I just said that your folks are not white, you even agreed with me.
why you such a dick brown boy ?

>arguing with an anglo shitposter

>Anglo
Wrong. He's obviously some mudshit migrant. His grammar and writing style isn't even close to fluency.

You're right he's a polack

am ait polack or whatever you fucking somalian
and greeks are not white.

He isn't Somali lmao.

> Sudan
> Niger
> Melanesia
> Nigeria
All of these are different degrees of racism.

>Somalia
>Being anything but furthest from first world status than any other country on the face of the earth

Man i love you i am russian and for the love of god make more thread about the greeks and constantinopol and byzantina Plz

Us a Russian ukrainan i hate englos and Americans all my life but i respect greeks and rome

So Plz even make a thread about Your old Greek music Plz man you are like a book

Fuck the nordic Canada banda englos Americans london English thread lets have more Greek rome byzantina threads