Ask a pedo anything
If you want
I can't force you

Your favourite age/sex?

Do you own a PEDOmeter? Haheehaha

I like my girls aroung sweet little eight

Cuck talks about his sexual fantasies thread

bump

Any pedos who want to fight me let me know. Trained in MMA for 8 years 6-0 in the amateur circuit. 6'5 250 I will fly to you and fight you in the airport parking lot and we can live stream it on YouTube.

Why do you want to fight a pedo?

damn bro, fucking chill out

How many confirmed kills?

Were do you live ? Do u have a fb page ? Lets hang :)

trying too hard, friendo. someone might think you were trying to pull a ted haggard.

People like you are the reason my friends call me a douche for working out in an MMA gym. Fuck off faggot.

C'mon user, I'm sure that's not the only reason why

I'm actually a pretty quiet dude irl. My friends are just lazy faggots that never want to do anything and think I'm a douche because I "UFC."

Bump

do you talk to anyone in the real world about your tastes, or is it just these threads?

Fapping to that shit isn't hurting g anyone, so it's not that big of a deal and I can't hate you for it. Just don't hurt any children irl and it's all gucci.

Just in the safety internet, where you can't just stab me in the face

>Just don't hurt any children
Of course

how come there have been so many of these threads lately? Is there a team of you, or are you just really dedicated?

Have you considered suicide?

keks, no training in martial arts is gonna save u from this gun I have right here.

There's at least three other people, that I think are not the same person on here that create these threads...

I'm probably doing most of them tho

Sure I have
It's not for me

Have you considered?

I remember someone posted a discord where they reunite

Any links?

YouTube.com
Don't tell anyone

Do you think the situation for pedos ever changes without a complete collapse of society?

Pretty sure we're on the way to achieve acceptance already, if nothing else
Acceptance really doesn't hurt anybody, right?

you did all of that in your mom's basement?

>YouTube.com
>Don't tell anyone

Hell, just search for "puffies" or even just "panties" and you get like 10 lists of pedo material.

> zootopia
literally kys

did you ever fucka kid?

did a pedo touch you as a kid?

Not yet

19yo
9-13yo girls preference

Who is your favorite model? What do you think of Fabiana or Lia or Princess?

However it takes one to fuck it up and demonize the rest.

I'm not too familiar with child models
Those names don't really ring a bell

Oh, and ask me anything

would you do it? under which circumstances? would you go to jail for it? do you think you are the only pedo who would do it if it wasn´t a taboo?

WHY YOU ARE SO COLOSSAL FAGGOT?

Yo OP fellow pedo!
Who's your favorite CP star/model? I have a few, usually it's April, Lexie, Sugar Kait, SM, CG, Laura B and Valensiya.
And what's your AoA?

I'm not sure

It looks like a manniquinn, I think? Not too sure about this

>would you do it? under which circumstances? would you go to jail for it? do you think you are the only pedo who would do it if it wasn´t a taboo?

I would for sure, as long as it's all consensual and stays that way

I wouldn't go to jail because I'd rather kill myself than live a destroyed life

I'm not the only one surely
But afaik most pedos wouldn't do it. At least they say that

>I can't force you
...but you can force kids

What sites host photos of said models? How le fook do y'all find this shit? I must be missing something. 15 yo my bag but all I can find are nudism sites

I like Laura and Valensiya
But those are pretty much the only nn names I know without looking it up

I like Tara though if that counts

What's AoA?

I can't force anyone in this thread

how can a child/todler/baby consent?

They can say yes and mean it
I don't want toddlers and babies though, you're thinking of nepiophilia

Well, the rest are normal CP stars. Not knowing them though makes you kinda off.
AoA is age of attraction - basically I am hard for every sexy girl from 2 to 13. Hebes can be too, but they have to be petite.
Tara was too fat for me.

Give her proper Sex Ed. A bit of sexual play is an enriching experience for the family.

Powder fluffier than force?

ok Pedos, can a child cum? As a person who thinks sex is for manipulationg a man into giving his resources to the woman and the child that is created by the sex I think it´s not right. Fucking a child is a bit like fucking a homo, no babies in the end.

>can a child cum?
Yes they can, and it's the cutest thing

>can a child cum
yes

Bump for key logging

Only you can prevent forest fires.

...fuck, did I get the wrong bear?

>Not knowing them though makes you kinda off
I meant the non nude models
Can't remember their names
I know more normal cp girls, but you asked for my fav

>AoA is age of attraction
Should have known that one
6-10 are the best

>Tara was too fat for me.
But she really enjoyed it, that's the hottest part

Of course they can
Did you have a childhood?

I was molesed as a child and I can never cum from sex, just from mastrubation

Except the children who were harmed in the making of CP. And by watching it he's helping create more demand for that shit.

Molested as in raped,
Or did you change your mind later?

What should I put as an address in the FBI tip I'm submitting?

>Except the children who were harmed in the making of CP
And there's also plenty of CP where the kid is having fun and laughing
That's like saying we should take guns away because sometimes bad people use them

how to unrape sister

Because that child was probably groomed to like that shit. An 8 year old child doesn't have the mental capacity to consent to something like that.

Why haven't you honestly killed yourself already?

I think you're highly underestimating the mental capacity of a child. Now I'm not saying they're fucking Einstein, but children >8yo know what they're doing for the most part.

stalked and touched by a bunch of nigger from 7-15, raped at 15. do mind changing but I wish I could cum

Sometimes I feel we should show the people some of those videos
Might help against this I don't feel like a bad person
And my life is getting better and better

Well, I'm sorry to hear that

>helping create more demand
There's really no truth to this, unless you're paying the producer for it in some way. The people making that stuff do it because they want to, not because of some demand.

>Sometimes I feel we should show the people some of those videos
I agree, but there's so much security risk in doing that

Obviously, I'm saying an 8 year old has a decent level of intelligence, but saying that they know what sex is and the consequences of it is just a pedo's way of justifying it to themselves.

>but saying that they know what sex is and the consequences of it is
I never said that. Of course they don't know the consequences of it.
However, that's not to say it doesn't make them feel good. Just don't fucking knock up a child.

No, you shouldn't show that shit to normal people. Because it's sick. It's disgusting. No matter how much you tell yourself that what you do is 'fine', doesn't make it true. I don't know why I bother, you're so delusional, there's no way to get through to you. You're mentally ill and need therapy.

>it's sick
How would you even know

Have you ever met a person who was in CP? I have. It fucked them up. Someone who may never enjoy sex, or be able to be alone near men because of what some asshole did to them when they were 10.

>she really enjoyed it
that's really far-fetched

Because I've seen it. I didn't enjoy it, it made me physically sick. To think that someone could take advantage of a child, no matter how much they seemed to 'like' it.

>Have you ever met a person who was in CP?
I've met about 4 in my lifetime and all of them have lives that are just fine. How much it fucks them up depends on the person.
Obviously, rides at Six Flags might traumatize someone more than someone else.
Quit being stubborn.

Not him
But we're talking about the not rape kind of cp

I'm reading a lot of psychology and is normal, just see all the fucking world and it's history

Again
We're talking about the not rape kind of cp

how user is a faggot

It wasn't like they were held down and forced into it. At that time, they thought it was fine. Because they trusted the men who did it.

kek'ed

Don't tell me you're one of those people who think just because it was a thing in the past, it's fine now. It also used to be fine to own another human being. Is that also fine?

sorry but you would still do it to a child

And they didn't enjoy it, yet it didn't stop, right. If that's not it, they got told that it was bad by society a little too much, or they thought it could get them some money to complain now

I think you're taking his argument as him meaning the ones that were forced to do it against their will, when his meaning is that it messes them up because, despite being able to consent, they still aren't in a mental state where they truly understand what they're consenting to.

Would you date a single mother just to get close to her daughter?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

you don't have clue what you're talking about.

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Sup Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

Pedophilia is just another sexual orientation.
If you label it as mental illness then being anything other than heterosexual would be mental illness too bruh. And since you're here on Sup Forums i'm sure you like boipucci and traps too
kek

And now you're blaming the victim of sexual predators. You're so deep in delusion there's no point in trying to argue with you.

The difference is that with homosexuals, it's usually between consenting adults

> owning loli pet
You mean, you wouldn't want.. user?