ITT we fap to Sam

ITT we fap to Sam

Fuck you white knight faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imgur.com/a/laUuJ
post your favorite pics from the imgur and comment or tribute if you like. this thread is just to piss that one guy off mainly

God bless you. I'm gonna need some Kleenex over here, stat!

no problem. enjoying the teasing little prude?

wow doing a great job you piece of shit not even gon national dox

whos sam

prudish little tease from my college. user in fb fap thread said sharing and tributing her pics without her consent is the same as rape, so here we are

Are all women whores?

Who?

see
some user who knows her was giving me shit in the last fb fap thread so I want people to continue fapping to her to piss him off

was that the guy who said she and her parents would be so embarrassed if they knew she was on Sup Forums?
I think we need some cum tributes for little Sam.

I hope you're happy, because this isn't right.

SAM IS A NICE PERSON UNLIKE YOU OP. POSTING HER PRIVATE FB PICTURES IS A BREACH OF TRUST

what the imgur link is for. defile the stupid virgin's pics

shut up, you know you wanna shoot cum in her mouth like everyone else. if you didn't know her, you wouldn't give a fuck

went through that Imgur completely a few days ago: the more you see the more fascinating Sam gets.
People around me right now, would be a bit weird if I tributed here...
But we should make little Sam famous indeed, would stimulate her study and career.

it's okay user. care to share some of your favorite pics of her or what you would do to her?

SHE'S A SWEET, NICE GIRL. STOP.

Little Sam probably had to prove herself to the rest of her sorostitute friends at some point. I wonder how many big thick meaty cocks she took from the frat they shared their events with.
5?
6?
I bet she laid there, legs spread letting them use her fuckholes over and over.

We all think she's a prude. But you know she's a fucktoy for some frat on campus

my frat was the one she shared her events with. and unfortunately aside from seeing her tits briefly, that's all that happened at those parties lol

she's still only been fingered

all checked.

the hot looking prudes are the worst, they know how to hide it best coz daddy may never find out what they really do.
why should she hold all guys off? it's a teenage girl, she wants to fuck like everybody else.

I find it real hard to believe she's never taken a cock in there. If it hasn't happened at college, and its not anyone you know? It's someone special giving it to her when she's not there. Probably her daddy. I know I'd be using her if I was him. Everyone fucks. She wants it just like everyone else.

I bet she loves moaning her daddy's name

she has the same pose on 90% of her pics!
on every photo she is on the right, hand in her side, legs the same, smile the same.
is her right tit less attractive?