Nice tits...keep going

Can I get her snap ?

She's cute...I'd bang her

here ya go
no

2cute

She's hot..how old?

Nice! Any of her ass?

Her tits are of the type that just. gave up.

>dem hips
niiiice

this is just very unfortunate. I hope she wasn't your GF for long user.

Used to, deleted them though, It was pretty fat tho

She was into roleplay, wanted to strip for me

I'm finding her expressions oddly sexy
share more

any good? I'm running out

I bet she looked amazing with cum all over that face

I like her. Slightly-off, not conventionally attractive girls are almost a fetish for me. Especially with those facial expressions. How was it to fuck her? Green text for us.

yea thanks

/saved

She was pretty lazy, tight though. Doggy was always good, but she isn't flexible or energetic. However she gave amazing head. Current gf is skinny ballet dancer, honestly never wanna go above a (UK) size 6/8 again. Just my opinion tho

It's hard to look back and think that, though I thought it at the time. She was a real cunt when we broke up, so not really attracted at all now :/

I understand. Now that I think of it I've only been with bigger girls (like your ex, some with huge tits though) or petite and flat girls.

>tfw realizing I am not really sexually attracted to my current gf

I had that feel with her, i just acted like a shit till she broke up with me ('cause I'm a pussy) then started seeing her best friend 2 weeks after. Still with her best friend over a year later and don't regret a thing. My current gf is size 6 (UK) and not flat chested, went from a 4-5 to a 7.5-8.5 imo.

post pics?

Yeah, I'm just very much in love with her though. It's long distance at the moment so these doubts about our sexual compatibility aren't fucking me up too bad. But I'll be in London next year so who know what will happen.

What's your current gf like? Is it hard being long distance, like how often do you two get to see each other?

Quite intelligent, artist, international, loads of friends from all over. Emotionally reserved. Doesn't like vulnerability. I've changed that a bit. Was a virgin at 23 when I met her (though she'd sucked plenty of guys off).

It's hard sometimes. But honestly lately my missing her has been fairly muted. We see each other every 3-6 months. Tentative plans to move in together this summer

Nice, got any pictures?

>an ex
Don't have many from her, none from my hotter fuck buddies.

You cheat on her? Or is it like an agreed thing?

My current GF? No. There was a time when we were having sex with other people though

any pics of current gf?

I think she's cute.