So why do you drink, Sup Forums?

So why do you drink, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rORIDYHOFTQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smoky islay

i didnt drink for 2 weeks and i never felt better

Did you start again after?

sometimes because i treat myself to a nice whisky and about 2 times a year to get purposefully wasted af

To get drunk mostly

If I'm depressed I usually can't drink but other reasons are boredom, chasing the cold out of extremities, making social interactions more fun, dealing with nervousness, dealing with annoying family that I can't duck, decreasing joint pain, enhance my left 4 dead 2 skills (idk why but whenever I start it and I suck, a few shots helps me get better), to deal with something fucked up, consoling myself after firehose shits, etc.

to get drunk!

Why do you smoke?

Either to stop myself from committing suicide, or make it easier for me to rationalize/accept my suicide. Bottom line is I'm gonna kill myself.

cuz i graduated from uni 2 years ago but am still unemployed, live with my parents, very poor, very little purpose in life, browse Sup Forums too much, have lost contact with all my friends, and am basically the guy i never wanted to turn into.

it eases the pain, and makes me forget who i am.
but i always wake up around 4 in the morning afterwards, and crippling depression comes back.

because the whisy feeds my soul.
sometimes it's necesary, besides it's very healthy to drink some shots after food. :)

dude lets get drunk and play l4d2

I can't shake off my skin, so I drink

I don't anymore. just medicinal mary jane for this b/ro

Because i can

Mainly because it makes everything more fun, but it also feels good, helps with social interactions, makes me more funny and charismatic, and that's about it. I'm talking about just a little over a buzz/slightly drunk. I usually only drink beer and it's hard for me to get trashed off beer

Fag

same here man

I've gradually come to the realization that everything I experience—my feelings, my thoughts, my pain, my senses—all of it is nothing more than the workings of a biological machine. There is no such thing as a "self", and consciousness is just a flickering candle in an endless sea of darkness. None of this has any true substance, everything is constantly shifting and impermanent. We all have this inner narration that spurs us along, inventing a sense of purpose that does not exist.

brandy stops the screaming i hear constantly and if i get drunk enough i can sleep without the nightmares, i know that people mock me for being a drunk but i dont want them to see me as the paranoid piece of shit that i actually am. meds dont help.

You're basically me a year ago.
I'm not completely fixed but have made some progress.
Doing a masters and some freelancing gets my head busy so I don't feel bad.
Also cut down alcohol, it really is a mayor factor on your mood.
My life went this shitty path when I switched weed to alcohol, gained 15 kgs and felt like shit.
Switched back to weed when I need to get faded but is less often.
Life's a marathon bro, adjust and persist.

You got this bro, alcohol really fucks lives.

becuase I'm 32 with 4 kids and no job

seriously that goes away after a few years if you keep studying and learning.
also youtube.com/watch?v=rORIDYHOFTQ
It helps or pot,weed, dabs start toking it helps

The army/ back breaking manual labor, and my wife is lazy and shitty

Marriage is a meme.
Respect for serving

If by serve you mean join in a high demand combat job and never get deployed for 6 years, then yes