KIT HARRINGTON CONFIRMED BUTTMAD ABOUT BREXIT

HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THE WILDLINGS MAKE US STRONGER MEME

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pmEMMyvZHcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

L M A O

>wildlings make us stronger
Except in real life there is no giant army of zombies to be the common enemy and no witches to bring you back to life after you get stabbed to death for being a traitor

>wtf, I hate Farage and the leavers now

Well on the economic side, British will turmoil until stock market stabilizes itself, they will enter the recesion its imminent, but it will stabilize and country will feel the diference, EU is falling apart its gonna be worse when more imigrants come, no economy can survive that + nationalist blocks are gaining power, let the time tell.

>reminder that britbongs now need a visa if they want to pop over to Amsterdam to fuck some slags

reeeeee

that's very in-character for him

>implying that shit will happen overnight

I hope scotland leaves i really do fucking english imbeciles

No one was implying that. Us Nigel supporters are fully aware that it will take some time for the UK to stabilize and for the EU to fall apart.

why kitkat?

>Markets in britain have recovered after only 5 days.

Remainers are just mad that their goal of demographic replacement of white brits in the UK has been hampered.

gitt haringddon liddle benis

And the exit is gonna take some time, so you probably won't feel shit

>rich guy mad his money is now worth less
wow so shocking

Yeah, fuck them. Them and Northern Ireland should leave. Right now they're just holding the UK back.

How long does that take?

This is the worst part of Brexit.

Only fine for little Englanders who've never left their slum.

youtu.be/pmEMMyvZHcw

A manlets' opinions' are worthless

top middle is Danny
bottom middle is Oberyn Martell

>the lower classes should have to suffer the burden of mass third world niggers so that the more affluent can fuck off to other countries when they are bored.

Nah seems like it's time for Britbongs to abandon a sinking ship.

Besides EU is being controlled by Germancunts anyways.

You guys did a good job seceding.

Middle top is clearly dany

>butthurt redditor

>rich white male born from and raised in privilege who has a ton of money sad about brexit

what a surprise

the proletariat will burn him at the stake

don't know how it'll be, but I suspect it'll be like the ones you get for Thailand etc where you have to go to Hull and pay for one and only be in Amsterdam or anywhere else for a certain amount of time before you've got to leave that country.

It's just a piss about having to drive to Hull to get a visa especially if you live like 2 hour drive away.

indeed.

thanks.
and wtf does oberyn and robb do in a season 6 cover?
+ why are they pictured as faces of the many?

Arya will be the only survivor?

>Scotland leaves
>Tries to join EU
>Gets rejected because it's 3rd world on its own
>Comes crawling back on its knees to the UK
Let it happen

A tourist visa from a first world country? About 15 minutes, after you've landed in Amsterdam airport.

Only nigs and slimes from third world nations who are deemed as potential illegal immigrants need to apply months in advance.

And the UK will have visa free travel straight away, probably.

they're thick as pig shit and the SNP was nationalist as fuck. i wish they had left.

You can leave and go to your caliphate and never come back.

>head of the organization that runs the wall
>is against securing the borders
Ironic, innit?

ugh just ugh

i'm from huezil and we can just fly to europe and get the tourist visa in 15min like you said

to go to the us is a pain in the ass

Man they will feel that money which GB pumps into EU some day, market will stabilize and curency also, on the long run Brexit is smart decision, if you cant see that you are either imigrant in GB scared for his job or you see that EU is falling apart and you are plain delusional, evrything thats big cant survive, history showed us that.

I guess it doesn´t mean anything, people probably just liked Robb and Oberyn and thought they´d put their faces on the wall for promotional purposes

>people that care about what celebrities think

Just a few years ago in my country the left was hating the EU.

Now they are worrying we will leave because Brexit happened.

Soft fucking cunts.

Sorry Kit.

Mate now you fucking need documents for EVERYTHING, wanna retire to spain and leave shithole london ? gg. Wanna work abroad ? gg. Wanna go to Germany to watch the Cup ? gg.
Wanna buy stolen car from EE and bring it home ? gg.

Well he did a pretty poor job of defending the wall, he let the wildlings right in.

we can thank the normie voters who voted literally knowing nothing about staying or leaving.

>Amsterdam
OVERPOPULATED

Have you never traveled outside the EU?
It's not that hard to pass if you are traveling to a decent country...

what is the empire of USA?

Those are all really normie thing to do user. And London is a shithole because of immigration, not that it will stop because of brexit or didn't happen before the EU.

>FUCK DEMOCRACY, GIBS ME FREE SHIT
You spoiled millennials deserve to be gassed desu.

Most Latin Americans aren't deemed flight hazards.

It's solely Africans and the Islamic world.
Though Turkey is an exception I believe.

>Eternal Anglo
>DAKINGOFDANORF
HBO, please.

It's not that hard to get in but it's still a massive pain in the dick going to america.
I don't want the same pisstake just to go to Spain.

the common enemy is hate and intolerance x

>expecting celebs to know anything outside of acting and television

Who the fuck is asking for free shit you stupid cunt

What a pussy you are tbqh.

It's not guards going through your car with AK-47's like some of the shitholes I have been traveling through.

Just show your papers.

>leaving the EU just to 'recover'

>you
>retiring
>ever
Top kek desu senpai

>FUCK DEMOCRACY, I WANT TO GO TO EU COUNTRIES WITHOUT ANY HASSLE WHATSOEVER!

He's a manlet. All manlets are cucks so this is not surprising.

using farage to make this point is painfully ironic

so its like a real country then?

>Kit
>white

Are you telling me Farage is just a celebrity?

Do people honestly think Brexit is actually going to happen?

Damn, really makes you think

Theon's actor

That is exactly the point. Thats how countries are supposed to work.

he's a funny meme man for the plebs

Are the Brits going to stop being whiny cunts?

>we've all been fucked by a generation that doesn't have to live through the effects of this EU referendum

Why do all these dumb fucks think those "pesky 40+ olds" are going to die in a year or so?

Also
>40% turnout for 18-24 year olds
They can go fuck themselves.

Middle class cucks are just mad their cheese is gonna cost more.

Farage is an EU MP and leader of UKIP

yes, in the sense that we'll technically leave the EU, no in the sense that nothing will actually change besides losing our say in the EU

You're not laughing now are you cuck?

Okay.

Cameron has said that a second referendum is not even remotely on the cards.

that's what I said

>says the guy who just got cucked by boris johnson's career plans
farage has achieved nothing. our departure from the EU will be nothing more than a technicality. >muh immigrants/free movement aren't going anywhere

>GoT stars tell us plebs to donate our money to "refugees"
>instead of donating themselves
>GoT stars tell us plebs to live next to refugees
>while they live in their mansion where everyone is upper class
>listening to these people EVER

>wanted to go to CHINA
>applied for Visa
>literally a form that takes less than 30 minutes with boring standard questions like name, date of birth, are you a criminal

Oh the humanity, such a terrible experience, we really need to spend millions a week on the EU so I dont have to fill a form 2 times a year

The last people who will able to retire are people in their 50s-60s right now.

You'll have to show a passport, that's all u stupid retard. VISAs are needed if you want to go like China or USA. You can still work abroad but you'll need to get documentation, which will be no problem if you're not applying to be a streetsweeper.

>farage has achieved nothing.

He's the main reason the referendum happened

maybe instead of getting your news from the Guardian you should look at the facts lad

his goal was to leave the EU. that will happen, but in name only. if you call that success, by all means enjoy it, but if you were genuinely opposed to the EU and not just a memeing fuck you'd be very concerned about the way the country is going to continue to comply with it in the future

So inane, bloated bureaucracy is suddenly tolerable and even welcome now? How quaint.

>that will happen, but in name only

Gee thanks and where exactly are your sources?

I know we need to hold Boris and his feet to the fire but you fucking Remainians are delusional if you think that we aren't going to be Pulling this country kicking and screaming out of it

Face it you lost once and you're going to lose again if you are putting all chips on a "Le name only" exit from the EU