Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sap8TcoJpZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suffy do not belonging here!

make this thread about one person and samefag the fuck out of it

throw bjork in there too

Tay and Lana are a Great.

Marina is literally the only person on that pic that is devoid of any musicial talent. She also has herpes and is balding.

I don't recognize any of them. Help!

>sasha grey

Laughed at Sufjan's faggy face in there.

Sky and Lana are okay. The rest are useless.

DELETE THIS

>tfw I'm listening to Marina's "Immortal" right now.

She's like a preppy Lana Del Rey; and like Lana her album work is better than her singles.

She was in a noise band

Björk once again confirmed for best Sup Forums waifu

Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Charli XCX
Alice Glass
Carli Rae Jepsen
Grimes
St Vincent
Beyonce
Sky Ferreira
Lauren Mayberry
Lana Del Rey
Ke$ha
Iggy Azelia
Rihanna
Maddie Ziegler (Sia)
Marina and the Diamonds
Sufjan Stevens
Lady Gaga
Sasha Grey
Lorde

Sufjan's face it not faggy! You take that back right this instant, young man!

shut the fuck up you fucking nigger, don't YOU ever compare cuckrina to the Lana ever again.

She's more like a smelly shitskin balding ugly beta old hag version of the Lana.

Her album work is garbage, Froot is more filler than actull MUSIC AHHHHHHHHHH

>mfw björk isn't on OP's chart

why is this faggot everywhere

Nigga i will rip your fucking heart out you stupig bitch. Stop with this fucking nonsense you know aswell as i do that marina is a talented musician.

Is it my fault that you like to listen to songs that are sounding like they were made for people that are about to kill themselves. Fucking faggot

I hate lanas music because i hate depressed music that always has a low voice and everything sounds sad

Marina on the other hand always makes me happy and excited for life with her music. Her music saved my life and i listen to her everyday. If you like lana thats fine but dont fucking talk shit about other artists all fucking day and especially about the same artist every single time

Lana is one of the most ugly human beings on planet. She aged so fucking shitty just like marina but marina looks better than that bitch. Stop posting a pic from october last year and change the filename to marina2017 . Marina makes good music and you fucking hack of a bitch should kill herself since lana is always making the same fucking song. Every fucking song sounds the same

>waifu wars

>Mariniggers are actually this degenrate
I can tell that you never actually listened to Lana's music, She doesn't always sing in a deep voice and doesn't always make depressing. She has thousand times better Vocal range and Voice than Marina and is actually a likeable person and ugly as shit.

Silly me! meant to say and not ugly as shit.

either way Marina is a hideous balding old hag who's career is a failure and she's cheap Lana rip off.

Fuck off every song i heard sounded the same. I like marinas voice much more and her songs are way more enjoyable for me than the songs of this bitch

How the fuck is Marina a Lana rip off. Show me some proof

come on now, take the Lana pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=ET1MhXiUDVg

youtube.com/watch?v=Sap8TcoJpZw

atleast Lana doesn't have Herpes

At least Marinas face doesnt melt. I will never like Lana nor will i ever like her music

>Beyonce
>Lady Gaga
is this a meme?