How can whitey even compete? We all know that us blacks know how to get girls better

How can whitey even compete? We all know that us blacks know how to get girls better

Other urls found in this thread:

news-journalonline.com/news/20160827/police-argument-over-relationship-leaves-port-orange-mother-dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And do you know how to run society??

Nope, us poor sad white bois cannot compete with your mighty nigger dick. Please, fuck our females and our wimply white assholes. Show us the way and the light, great Uber Nigger.

go to bed jidf

One picture shuts these threads down.
>pic related

/thread

Word

Wat about a job OP

Why so upset? If you want a tight little asshole from a white girl just find someone and as her out? you can cum inside her little asshole all you want, you just need her to be your gf? question is you have a hard time finding a gf? seems like you racism is a way of covering the fact you have no gf. my suggestion is to find a gf, who is white, and ask her to cum inside her everyday, or just stop being racist cause that doesnt help, youre going to be stuck in a cycle of shit froever until you break your bad ways of thinking.

No you just get the ones that go for animals. You see the only diffrence between a feild and and a poarch monkey is only 50 lbs

The Faggot Anime Posters Guild reporting for duty Heil Black Cock

>wonder who's behind this post

We enslaved you once like the fucking subhuman pigs you are, and we will do it again (Because that's just human nature)

you can't be gettin' girls bettuh frum prison mane

>How can whitey even compete?

With my 820 FICO score

Yu talkin like yu IS black foo, when we know dere be dem curls up on yo head
hu hu
How you be likin dat tribunal on yer tribe?
hu hu

Or just remind them that we replaced the chains of slavery with the chain of prison and welfare. And that the the people they consider rich are owned by team owners and music labels.
We own you niggers
This never generates any response

lol i just woke up and saw this thread
fuckkk

shooped

pwnt

To funny Jew cucks trying to convince us all.

Lol, you're forgetting that the white race considers girls who've fucked niggers, also a lost cause nigger. "Once you go black, white girls can never come back to our white society." White people hate blacks and the whites that fuck blacks just as much. Idiot bahah

weeba git al da wit weemons

Eww that hand. Why are niggers so disgusting?

i wouldnt mind having a gf and sharing her with a black bull
wtf are u talking about

The legend never dies

kek aids nigger lover cuck.....ah i took the bait

Get girls better
Read: rape girls better

whitey doesn't have to compete , he can fuck the same white girls when you start pimping them out , with his disposable income

>White people hate blacks and the whites that fuck blacks just as much.

no, we hate white race traitors even more than niggers

Do you really think blacks understand those charts you autistic fuck?

>We all know that us blacks know how to get girls better

don't you mean ,"We all know that us blacks know how to ghetto girls better

made this for the other thread but I'll post it here

Do you really think blacks understand those charts you autistic fuck?

kill girls better
news-journalonline.com/news/20160827/police-argument-over-relationship-leaves-port-orange-mother-dead

Survey findings – what makes a man close to ideal?

Honesty.
Kindness.
Intelligence.
Has a good sense of humour.
More likely to have blue eyes than brown.
Speaks at least two languages.
More important that he is romantic than good in bed.
Meat eaters are preferred to vegetarians.
Is a good listener.
Survey findings – moderately important characteristics:

Drives a European car.
Wears a suit to work.
Has a degree.
Is clean shaven.

thankfully niggers murder the sluts they sleep with so whites don't have to ostracize them

Once you go black, you want your dignity back

Generally just by not being niggers. It really gives you an edge.

google image search "perfect man"
not a nigger in sight...kek

Charlie Toure, E-Commerce Store Owner Lives In UK England (Liverpool)
Written 28 Jun
OK. As a black man - I'm going to answer this honestly.

Most white women don’t want black men. Black men are not as popular sexually as the myths claim us to be. There are many who believe that most white women have a secret fetish for black men. A discreet preference that they hide only because of widespread shaming and racism

This isn’t completely untrue.

Yeah we all know there is a small % of white women who have a thing for black men.

However, the truth is that the typical black male is not that hot of a ticket as far as white women are concerned.

There are a substantial number of white women who will eliminate a black male from contention on sight and have no interest in dating a black man. And often even the ones that would do so, would only do so under ideal circumstances (very handsome, super tight game, money style, budget)

The fact is that for the most part, the bulk of white (or in fact) non-black women just are not that obsessed with black men as a whole.

The stigma of dating a black man for a white woman is enough to put them off and if a white women is with a black man and this results in kids ? She is vastly reducing her options for a future partner. White guys won't let her back in.

So here you have a WW with bi-racial kids. Those kids don't go away. They have to carry their bi-racial kids around white society. So that means their parents have to suffer. The kids suffer. The women suffers.

Now I have never met one WW with bi-racial kids who would change it. And even if a white women is just with a black man many white men (And non black men) instinctively recoil when they see a non-black girl with a black man.

Girls understand this and feel this, and so many, who may be attracted, shy away from dating one, or else try to keep any former black boyfriends from being known about by later, non-black boyfriends.

Many white and Asian men that I've known have been quite repulsed by an otherwise attractive girl if they find out she has dated black men.

I’m just given you the cold hard truth.

The parents of non-white women generally find it at minimum acceptable for their daughters to bring a white guy home. If it were a black guy, doubters and haters of all kinds would make their opinions known IMMEDIATELY before they even met the guy.

I have rarely, if ever have witnessed a woman of another race threatened to be cut off entirely just for being with a white guy.

White man fuck dog haahhaha

I am defenitely NO racist. But I think black males shouldnt be allowed to breed. White girls shouldnt be allowed to fuck with black people. It is a disgrace and against the laws of nature. Not trolling.

>Many white and Asian men that I've known have been quite repulsed by an otherwise attractive girl if they find out she has dated black men.

It's 2016 and fucking sub humans still on that sub human level thinking. I pray this fucking earth gets nuked.Fucking people are savage little hitlers and you're all going to die on this rock thank god. Rant done. I pray on a million years though, not a single human is alive. We don't deserve shit. Fucking pathetic.

The real question nigger can compete?

>Found the Hilary voter

kill yourself dumb fucking nigger

Not all girls enjoy going to prison only to visit their fuccbois user.

OP YOUR COPYPASTA IS OLD AND SHITTY CHANGE IT UP OR KILL YOURSELF