Share stories about your experiences with any milfs you've banged, or not, in the past

Share stories about your experiences with any milfs you've banged, or not, in the past.

Pics a plus

(1/4)

Got two MILF stories.

So, back in 2013, I was on the rebound from a pretty shitty break up. (Bitch just decided to distance herself and cut communication from me, found out from a friend that she just had issues with relationships, despite her being the one who asked me out), anyways, I was messing around on okcupid and craigslist just hooking up.

In late October, I responded to an ad on craigs for a threesome. A guy was looking for guys to gang bang his lady. He had some pics of her up and she was this nice thick curvy milf (47 years old), and I'd had a milf fantasy for awhile so I said fuck it lets go. I'll try a gang bang.

He had her choose all the people she responded to, so I responded with pics, my number, etc. and a couple days later, I got a text from her saying she was interested in me so we met up at a local park and went for a walk and talked and just broke the ice.

We actually hit it off ok, and didn't sugar coat shit either, we got to know each other a little (she had a son two years younger than me, I was 22 at the time), and she let me know what was going on with other guys she messaged. She pretty much said I was the only normal guy she'd met so far/guy she was comfortable with (apparently she'd met up with some cheaters and weirdos).

So, we made out for a minute before leaving and she said she'd keep in touch and we could sext or send pics to each other and just keep in touch.

So a couple weeks pass and we text through most of November and around thanksgiving she tells me that I'm still the only guy who shes been chill with and shes just had nothing but duds and that shes really sorry I've had to wait.

So I just ask her, hey would your man care if we just fucked on our own. So she asked and he said he was fine with it.

(2/4)

So we met up after I got off work one night early in december and parked at a local bus station with 24 hour free parking. I got in her car (Nissan Altima) and we drove around for a bit and found a dark corner of a Wal Mart parking lot. We got in the back seat and started making out and feeling each other up and eventually were naked with all our clothes on the front seat. She started to blow me and got me to nut a lot faster than I thought. She didn't mind though, she had me eat her out until I was hard again and then I fucked her. It was a little awkward in the back of a standard car but we made it work. She didn't care either, she just really seemed to enjoy me and the fact that I was excited to be with a fantasy woman. A couple random commercial trucks drove by but we never worried if we were being watched, never saw any cop cars either. She wouldn't get off my dick until I nutted inside her either (had her tubes tied)

Either way, we finished and it was probably some of the best sex of my life. We sit and redress and its not really an awkward silence, just a quiet satisfaction. And I tell her she can call me any time and we make out when we get back to my car in the bus lot and go our ways home.

So, I basically had free milf pussy for the foreseeable future, but remember how I said I was still kind of on the rebound from my ex. I never mentioned that to her since I didn't want it to be a buzz kill. But, I was admittedly a little emotionally unstable, and for what ever reason, when I got home, I started crying. It sucks and maybe I'm a huge fucking pussy but what ever.

The next morning I texted her, told her how amazing the night before was but also that I just didn't think I was ready for more and that I was more of a commitment type guy and she said it was fine and not to worry and we just stopped talking

(3/4)

A week goes by and I feel hard regret about that so I try to text her and see if shes still down but she said no, which, I don't blame her at all.

It's been 3 years and I'm currently in a very happy relationship, dating my best friend who I'm probably going to marry. But holy fuck, do I have some buried regret about that situation. I was such a bitch and should have just kept hitting it till something came along but I pussed out hard.

Sorry no better pics of her. Deleted all the nudes I had a long time ago.

big tits n pussies
suck great cock
seen so many cocks they are relax about it

(4/4)

This next story is a lot shorter and not really much to talk about since I don't have pics to go along with

Had an okcupid a year and a half ago (early 2015) when I was still single (started dating current gf in end of 2015).

So, out of curiosity I started flirting with any milfs I could message on there. I was 24 at the time so sometimes I got messaged about me being too young but other times I got some bites. I went on a few casual dates with some milfs there.

Most ended up just not feeling it. But one was just curious, she wasn't much to talk about in the looks department but I could tell she was down to fuck. So we met up one night and just talked, eventually just made out and she sucked me off.

Told me I should come to her place next week

So I go meet up at her apartment, we talk and drink a bit (she was a whole bottle of wine in by the time I arrived) and eventually make out and start fucking. Was nice to have a place to do it in. But it was nothing special really. I was banging two other girls at the time from okcupid and having ad a third to the mix was stressful so I just cut it off. Honestly, she wasn't that attractive, just very plain but her horny personality was enough to get me to try it.

I don't even remember what her name was, last time I had an okc I couldn't find her either.

Definitely wouldn't want to either. Was just something that happened.

Now that I'm committed I'll probably never fuck a milf again unless I warm my lady up to the idea of a threesome. She knows I have a thing for MILFs but I don't think she'd ever be ok with sharing me like that. It's fine, just something I struggle with now.

It's all good

Continue.

5/4

Trips gets her face book

Quads or higher gets her number

Whole story, pathetic ending included

Roll

OP I feel ya bud. A friend of mine in Gradschool was a milf (32, I was 23).

We made out and she sucked me off a few times but we never got around to fucking. To this day I regret it every time I think about her. She was German too-- lived in Italy most of her life so she was both beautiful, had an amazingly unique accent and was just... a great person, really.

Rolling. WHy the hell not, I love a good milf

It's like seeing Jennette McCurdy in 15 more years.

Close

I had someone like this when I was still finishing my degree a few years ago. It was the last upper division general ed class I needed

There was this milf in a group I had for a group project and she was always texting and messaging me. I think she was persian (had a real thick accent). She was super sweet and I was never sure if she was flirting with me or just very motherly (was always telling me about how she was doing school to do better for her kids and how her son went to another local university)

The only other hint I had that I maybe should have pushed more was the next semester, we ran into each other in the halls and she gave me a hug and was really friendly again. I don't often misread social cues but I really have no idea what was up with her. Her face was like a 4 at best but her ass was a solid 9/10 and she always wore these tight denims. Should have texted her after I saw her. Oh well

>mfw that image name

Always had a thing for this chick, even when she was a younger Milf (she's 40 with 4 kids now). Would never act on it, though, because it'd tear apart multiple friendships and her army husband would kick my ass.

Still, I kept my eyes open for opportunities. We were all out drinking one night, and she was wearing a rather loose top. Every time she'd laugh really loud she'd bend over and I could see straight down her cleavage. She eventually had a bit too much to drink. Her hubby didn't want to stop, so I volunteered to take her home. She was passed out in the front seat before I even started the car. I said her name a few times and snapped, no response. I could see down her shirt again and started getting bold. I nudged her. No response. I tapped her cheek a bit. No response. So I unbuttoned her blouse a bit and her left boob was free. I pulled down her bra to get a view of her nipple. Some people walked by, so I got nervous and started driving. She stirred once, clumsily tucked her tit back into her shirt, then went to sleep again. She never buttoned her top back, so her tit fell out while I was driving. I reached over and started groping her, feeling her nipple and breast. She never moved.

I got her home and was relieved that the kids were all asleep. I roused her just enough to get her to the door, and she mumbled something about carrying her to bed. So I did. I put her down and asked if she wanted to get into her pajamas. No response. I had the feeling she was down for the count. So I was like "fuck it" and I totally unbuttoned her blouse and her bra (front clip). I rubbed her tits and sucked on her nipples. I pulled her pants down and felt her airy pussy. She was surprisingly wet. I was seriously thinking about getting inside of her when my friend called form the bar to be picked up (I was her ride). I got the milf redressed and left quietly.

Never heard anything of it. I genuinely don't think she had any idea.

meant to tag you here at the end Damn, a little bit, never made that connection.

The only other pics I have are non nude so I don't think anyone cares

Shame, but that's a tough situation. Gotta call em when the cards aren't all there sometimes.

Never been in a situation where it involved cheating like that. Can't imagine how nervous you were

Been fucking Dawn on and off for the last few yeaes.

Pic isn't her, but damn near 98% match.

And a nother

Nice, here's a pic of mine and her son

I wasn't too nervous, really. I knew for a long time that she couldn't hold her liquor. I also new she trusted me.

Honestly, my main concern was being caught by the kids, who are always snooping around, which is why I locked the door. But I also thought twice about it when my friend called. I was pretty sure I could get in a quickie, but I knew I'd feel a bit rapey about the whole thing, plus I didn't have a rubber and I was a bit afraid of seeing my friends raise my own kid. That would have been way too fucking awkward. So I left, content with having felt her up and finally seen her naked after like a decade of wondering.

Bud that's damn near Rape... just saying, but she's probably down to fuck after a couple drinks for sure.

Yeah, good on you for not doing it. That's pretty hard rape. Even though she did trust you.

Who knows, maybe some day you'll get your come up for taking the high road there.

Plenty of milfs in the sea

Nice, whats the store with her?

dude where she live now because I think I might know her?

[spoiler]I'll start with a state, California[/spoiler]

Yeah, it's damn near rape within the legal sphere, but it's far from actual rape. Don't believe everything your gender studies class teaches (unlike the law).

Maybe, maybe not. I have a feeling I could get her to agree to some mild stuff with enough booze. Maybe if I could get her just drunk enough to playfully admit that she'd be willing to fuck if she got drunker, I could record it and then fuck her when she gets into pass-out territory. Then I'll be able to play back the audio if anybody accuses me. I know for a fact that her husband has fucked her while she was passed out before, so it's clearly something she's okay with.

Getting drunk at a party, step outside for a cig, shes outside already, we fuck in the back of her truck.

I'm not gonna sit here and discuss what is and isn't rape.

Point is though, just be forward with her sober. You might be surprised with the results. It's a potentially bigger gamble but if it does pay out, wouldn't you get off more knowing that she willingly wanted to do something with you and wasn't drunk when she said it

Never been to a party with anything close to a milf there. Nice

NY

NY

Yeah, unless she moved (which I don't think) she was from the Los Angeles area in Califoria.

She's a drunk. Half the time i'm getting texts in the middle of the night. I don't care, Dawn lets me finish in her ass.

Someday soon I'll convince my girlfriend to let me fuck one. I think I could do it

legal sphere's all it takes to fuck your life over. Either way, glad you both avoided hassle.

I'll roll for her #

And one more try...

You were closer the first time lol

roll again roll again

always wanted to fuck the one on the right. got to see her topless running one night, that was awesome, but damn if I didn't jerk to her a lot when I was younger (friends mom)

rollan rollan

Damn, nice

I'll be here for about 10 more minutes so good luck~

valiant roll

>those hips

Keep rollan, I'll start fappin

Nice, surprisingly I have no friends with hot moms. One or two look decent but not enough to be full on milfs

I actually have no idea where my milf preference came from.

roll

(6/4)

Eventually my tastes changed and I went back to Craigslist. I started messaging dilfs to suck their old semen out of their worn out pipes. I dated a 47 year old dad for a year. He stretched my asshole pretty good. Girlfriend doesn't know but I do want her to peg me one day.

Well shit, glad its working out for you haha
>roll

Damn, ya exposed me : ^ )

Alright. One last try

You violated an unconscious body. It's rape you moron.

>threesome. A guy was looking for guys to gang bang his lady.
>threesome
>gang bang
Pick one

I work at a school, not a teacher but part of the support staff. I was only part time until about 3 years ago & I'm at the school all day & see all the parent volunteers during the day. One of the student's moms would always flirt with me but she's always joking around with people so I never really thought to pursue her since I don't think she was serious. she has a very talkative personality & she's Australian (spunky attitude, I was attracted to her accent) so I don't think too much into it. Last school year her daughter on the spelling bee for the 2ND year in a row. She came into the staff lounge (we were the only ones in there) to get the popcorn machine for kids (she's part of the PTO) & I congratulated her daughter on winning it again. Then she said "oh that's because of all the magic mushrooms I ate when I was pregnant with her". I laughed but then all she said was "you think I'm joking...." then smiled & left the room. Fast forward to about a month later. Taking with her & she casually starts talking about how her & her husband used to smoke weed & talks about how she misses it. I told her I could hook her up & invites me over to their house for a BBQ. It was just me, her & hey husband & another couple who were friends of theirs that were cool. Kids go to bed around 1130pm & I broke out the herb around midnight. I smoked out the husband of the other couple, then they go home. It was just me the mom & hey husband left in the back yard. Husband was drunk & high out if his mind, he was done after 3 bowls of medical, passed out. By this time the mom was in the kitchen getting a drink & I had been out in the backyard with her husband in a lawn chair for about 10minutes. Not sure what to do & it was about 2am, so I decided to leave. Went inside to tell the mom I was gonna leave, she was super high but not nearly as drunk as her husband. As I gave her a hug she started to rub my back so I just let her. Then she grabbed me and & I pulled her in closer to me (cont)

roll

continue...

Any more stories ?

Roll

Rolling

still around?

alright i'll bite. happened many moons ago.

>be 16
>go to the caribbean with tourist group + high school friends
>"sneak" out every night for 10 days
>have pretty convincing fake id
>negroes at the place didn't seem to care if it was fake
>crash at parties in hotels, clubs and whatnot
>sometimes meet the same people in different days
>meet this 42yo milf
>nice body, could easily pass for 29yo
>we talk one day at the party
>end up making out with grill my age
>meet milf again the next day
>she's pretty cool
>we get drunk together
>asks if i want to go to her hotel
>fuckyes.tiff
>start to make out
>clothes off
>lickaroo
>give her a rimjob
>fuck her like a drunk 16 year old would
>dick is diamonds
>she let me fuck her in the ass which i thought was pretty neat
>her friend knocks on the door
>she lets her in
at this point i was fucking her for two hours i guess. i was pretty drunk
>her friend is a 50+yo 3/10 beast and i'm being generous
>we drink some more
>she asks me if i want to fuck her friend
>itshappening.jpg
>i thought it was pretty nice of her to offer so i fuck that old woman pretty hard
>the first milf is gone at this point. probably at the balcony. i was too wasted to notice where she was
>finish inside ugly old slut
>they get me into a cab and i am taken back to my hotel
>tell my friends
>they tought it was pretty cool but were worried a little when they saw me leave

fucked the pretty milf the next day too.
10 years later i realized i was abused by sex tourists

10/10 not even mad. would be abused again.

Can't continue shit, at work & my lunch break ended. I'll be back in 2 hours if this thread is still alive

Posted these in creep thread the other day. I work part time as a cleaner in a resort. Went into one of the rooms around midday to tidy up and take rubbish etc, thought everyone was out, heard bath running, saw this milf getting ready, got some shots of her undressing and hoping in bath. All happened very quickly. I got worried her husband and kids would come back so I didn't stick around long. Adrenaline was insane.

Have a story with my moms best friend when I turned 18, if anyone is interested

More!!!!!!

Ruuulin

Again

Lets gooooo

Cmon trips

Trrrriiiippppzzzzzz

Last time

Fuckin A!! Did not see those coming!!! Keep going!!!!

While attending graduate school I was living in a two-floor house. My landlady was a 40-something MILF who got the house in her divorce. About 5-7, 140#, curvy in the right spots, jet black hair.

She knew nothing about fixing anything. My father was always fixing something so it was in my genes. I ended up doing repairs for her. First it started out as quick repairs then back to my apartment upstairs but after a while she started asking me to stay for a glass of wine.

Conversations got real personal, she complained about her husband's lack of skills in bed and one night just blurted out that if she didn't get laid she'd kill herself. Ten minutes later we're fucking in her bedroom.

This woman had years of sexual frustration pent up inside her and unleashed them on me. Any position, any hole. When I couldn't get hard she'd drag me by the hair to between her legs and I'd get her off orally.

Did this for about a year and then moved away for a job. About a year later I have to visit her city again so I call her and ask if she wants to get together for a drink. She says yes and to meet her at her office. Pick her up and she tells me to drive into the underground garage. We end up fucking in the back seat of my rental car. She then tells me she's living with a guy and that's why we couldn't go back to her place.

I had an on going thing with a 40 something milf for 4 years and through it away for current gf. I miss the milf. We would switch dom/sub, and experiment with sex. We would drink all the time from 08 until I met my current gf. First time we messed around was 2010. She has massive boobs and a nice thick ass. We made out and I fingered her until he squinted while she jerked me off. We passed out on her couch. Her son son us sleeping naked the next morning.

Lol yes they were fucking huge

Almost done

>be me
>fucking milf regularly
>milf loves to lick my ball and suck my dick
>lets me cum wherever i want
>anal too
>big tits, blonde
>stretchmarks
>who the fuck cares

Last one

So are you just hiding out in the room snapping pictures? How'd you leave?

Yeah I was in the bedroom as far away as possible from the bathroom doors with my phone zoomed in, the bedroom goes through to the rest of the unit and I walked out without having to go near her, same way I came in

Last March I had a month long fling with an older co worker.

We were working in an industry that required travel, so about 5 of us were living in a trailer together for a little over a month.

I knew and worked with her older sister for about 3 years at this point. The company needed another person full time, so she asked her sister, Moya, to fly down.

Moya was 44 and attractive for her age. As you probably deduced she's Puerto Rican and she was a total fucking party animal even at that age. After work we would all stay up and drink. She was a very suggestive person, and also touchy. It crossed my mind, but at first I just thought that's how Spanish people are and dismissed it.

One day we all have the day off and head out for this massive Spanish festival. It's pretty much just beer drinking, cultural foods (which all looked the same imo but fuck it), and Spanish bands on several stages.

Im white since this website is whites only, but it was fun (I brought pot a liquor, drank beer and ate the whole time). When were walking I see this frozen daiquiri in a coconut type joint. I get one because it's hot as fuck. When Moya sees me with it she says why didn't you just get one of these coconuts and grabs her tit. She takes a long sip and smiles at me. Ohshit.jpg now even I can fucking read that sign for what it is.

>cont.

Awhile ago I was in Vegas and this woman gets on the elevator with me. She's pretty drunk and is wearing a top that is exposing most of her tits. She's half aware that most of her tits are showing but doesn't seem to care. She finally asks me if I like big boobs. Of course I answer yes I do. She asks if I like her big boobs. I tell her I haven't seen enough of her to tell what they look like. She proceeds to pull her tits out right in the elevator and shows me these 36dd tits with huge areolas. About that time the elevator stops and there she is with her tits out when 2 couples get in. She leans up against me and whispers act like we are a couple. So there we are with her naked tits rubbing against my tshirt and the others trying not to stare. We get to her floor and she grabs my arm and drags me off, showing her big tits too all as she exits. Should I continue? And yes, this is the woman from the elevator. I've seen her posted many times on here.

Continue please

Had a milf GF for 3 years, lived together about 2 of those. She was mid thirties, same as me, so probably not the classic "older than me" milf fantasy people want to hear about, at that point it's just a gf who has kids. She was hot, little curvy but big tits, firm ass, loved rough sex and a certain amount of pain, into anal.

One weird thing is she seemed to want her two sons to know we were fucking, making a lot of noise and sometimes doing it where we could be caught. She was always kinda loud during sex, but it was words not just moans, so seemed kind of intentional, like a twist on exhibitionism. First couple times when we did it with them in the house I'd try and slow things down and "shhhsh" her, and she'd yell out "I don't care, fuck me, fuck me, harder" etc., and then that started to turn me on. Her sons, and their friends, had to have heard us a lot, even over the xbox. Strange situation.

Continue

So we're all walking through this massive outdoor festival laughing, drinking, and smoking Cuban cigars. Eventually we make it to the end of the line with the 'highlight' bands. I don't know who the fuck it is or what theyre singing. It's all in Spanish. I don't really care though, fairly buzzed.

About 45 minutes foes by and the hangover starts kicking in. Half of our group wants to head out and the other half wants to stay, so we split. Moya is in the stay group, and I'm leaving. Before I go though she comes over to and shakes her ass on my dick 'dancing' saying we can have some fun. I'm really starting to feel my daytime hangover starting, so I tell her to be continued.

So now I know this is happening, but we all spend a lot of time working after the festival. A Week later is my birthday, turning 24. Now I don't want to get too involved, really. I was working 14 hours per day, and we all had to work the next day. Anyway, shift ends and we all start getting wasted rapidly.

Nobody on that crew ever just 'had a couple.' We were getting blasted. Someone brought out blow. It was fun. Moya and I catch eachother alone on the way to the bathroom. She says she got me a present. It's a lap dance. She was fucking good too. I've been to strip clubs and theyre not nearly as enthusiastic.

Cont.

We make out for a while there rubbing on each other. I'm hammered and hard as a rock. Not too long and we go to my room. She didn't shave for me, and she was a little self conscious about it. I actually really like it that was. Since girls my age always shave everything it's nice to have some variety.

We fuck like rabbits. She's so god damn good. She sucks cock, I mean, actually sucks it like shes trying to get to the center. She can ride. Her legs can bend up to her ears. Her pussy is soaking wet and tastes amazing. There's something to be said for experience. She wasn't shy or coy or scared of doing anything.

This goes on for the rest of that job ~1 month. She ends up staying in my room more often then not. We'd fuck usually twice a day or every other day. She did catch some feelings towards the end, but we live 1200 miles apart. We didn't have any preconceived notion that we were staying together. She has a kid older than me for fuck sake.

Still a very fun time. One of my favorite sexual partners in my life. We spoke in September. Maybe I'll see her again next year in March.

She reps ahold of me arm and bounces down the hallway trying to find her room. Turns out we are on the wrong floor so we have to catch another elevator up one more floor. The door opens to let us on and it's half full of other young guys and girls. The girls start calling her a whore for walking around the hallways with her tits out but this milf just tells them they are jealous of her big tits and their boyfriends seem to like them! All the guys eyes were glued to her tits! We get out on the next floor listening to the girls yell at her about being a whore. We find her room and she pulls me in while telling me to be quiet. I look over and some other woman is passed out in the other bed. But this doesn't slow this milf down one bit. She's got her clothes off and my cock out sucking like her life depended on it. Picture looks like the view I had. This is just her toy though

continue plz...

You already molested her, sexually assaulted her... I mean, it would've been rape no doubt. It already was super rapey

reminds me of a friend's slutty mother. She was a single mom and would bring random guys home. My friend and I would always hear them fucking like she was intentionally loud. Her bedroom was next to the living room where we'd watch tv/movies/video games.

She ends up pulling me into the bathroom and bends over the counter with those big tits hanging almost into the sink. I sunk into that milf cunt in a heartbeat. I had never felt such a wet cunt. We proceed to fuck like crazy and she has a filthy fucking mouth. She's yelling for me to fuck her mommy cunt and shaking those tits all over the place