Hung my self
Gone 20-30 mins
Wife revived
Spends week in psych of hospital
Out now
Feels better then ever to be alive

>pic is of rope scar

nice

Well congrats, you couldn't even kill yourself right. You truly are mcfuckin useless.

u 1 unlucky fool. next time try harder.bitchs dont even kno how 2 kill demselfs

why hung

why not

hmm... you know that sounds fun ive tried to hang myself ended up feeling more alive then ever.
now i just get the bitch to choke me in sex WAY better.

Sad about that gay tattoo. I would want to hang too

>Feels better then ever to be alive

Clearly the lack of Oxygen made you retarded.

deep inside you know u wanna die

Why knot*

So you failed at failing at life?

Sucks to be you kid

way to fucking mentally scar your wife

where you wanna hang out at?

what made you think that taking out your roof was less cost effective this way

the swings

noissse 1. igiggled

Kek

A classy tattoo and a neckbeard go well with a rope scar. I can see great things in your future.

Obviously at The Noose.

I totaly do. I just want to go out with a bang but IM not going out like a hipster bomb vest cock sucker.
They made it uncool

Serious question - any permanent damage caused by the suicide attempt?

Now you have stupid looking scare on your neck for life good luck getting a job also your wife will leave or cheat on you because she will think your weak human being

Timestamp.

This!

a little of that...

and mostly this.

Next time newfags keep in mind there are more effective, less painful and quicker ways to kill yourself.

>gone more than 6 minutes
>not braindead retard now
Sure thing bro.

*scar
stay in school motherfucker

ikr? always thought bout schoolshootin ..2 bad i survived school

it doesn't look that bad. it could probably heal well enough to not be noticeable unless you looked for it.

>hang yourself at home for your own wife to find you hanging

Scumbag

Only one thing left for us. Die fighting a mugger
Or a deathcult of serial killers.

ik proper grammar and spelling is a thing here i just can;t be bothered w/ such

You are a failure on so many levels. I feel sorry for your wife. Get your shit together, fucker.

It takes 10 mins generally.

That feeling goes away, always does. Better luck next time.

I mean, I'm not saying you actually should shoot up a school or anything but you make it sound like there's some kind of rule against shooting up a school you aren't enrolled in.

sure thing..id break easier than a stick
quick enough but dunno bout pain thou
mby full of xan

ye but itb sumthin else if id go back 2 muh school

You mean you were chocking yourself in a batman costume from your doorknob while jerking it?

luckily GF found you?

So you can do it again.

fuckin pleb

School shootings are about the aggression of competition and taking your peers down.
of course the id rather just work on a toxin or become patient zero for airborn ebola

Boom. Reason to live, right there.

train like batman motha fucka.

OP has gto it all planned. Now he can kill himself twice unlike all the other Heros before him.

No thankfully not anything serious just pain in my chest and back from CPR

that moment you cant even kill yourself right

Do some coke, OP. You'll feel even better.

>gone 20-30 minutes
I stand by my statement.

Sometimes you just got to kill yourself first before stuff gets better

tru

Because if it works in a comic book obviously it works in real life. Way to make him more depressed when he realizes this after feeling hopeful for the first time in his life he could be Batman and then the weight of reality crushes his puny skeltal frame right back down again.

Your statement was wrong. If you are "standing" by it then you are a moron.

I didn't even read the op because there's no timestmp. You bring up a good point. While it is possible it is extremely unlikely that "op's" brain would not be useless after 20+ minutes.

what was it like to be dead?

Whyz b so mad I finally did it! I know I'm epic fail xant even kill myself right and clearly I'm retarded cause auto correct don't wok for me

Best part of living is almost dying. It's called almost live-dying. Congrats OP

why are you suddenly happy to be alive?

IGNORE THE NEGATIVE ASSHOLES in this thread. My best friend did the same thing a few months ago but his wife didn't find him soon enough. She is now living a life of misery. His family & friends are devastated. Do your wife a favor & never put her through that again. Do yourself a favor by (1) continuing to seek medical help & (2) live your life with purpose. Good luck, God bless & hang in there. Life is too short to end it prematurely.

Timestamp. Brain death occurs generally around 10 minutes.

Honestly I am trying to remember if there was an after life or a outer body experience but cant recall anything spiritual

>poorly constructed fat joke

>god bless.
what the fuck is this shit?

No timestamp.

You kid will believe anything these days aye?

Husband hangs himself
Finally getting rid of him
Neighbors knock at door
No choice but to save him
He's back and more annoying than ever before
At least I got some relief and he was out in psych

Mfw "hang in there "

What the fuck right now?

Divorce?

it's like extra rude if you don't go there

>hang in there

Lil kek

zozzle

I feel as if I could have had brain damage or something i am truly happy to be back to normal

>Has wife
Kills self
most people kill themselves because there lonely, yet you have a wife. Is she ugly or some shit

> dead for 20-30 minutes
> suffers severe brain damage from lack of oxygen
> is now happy and shitposting better than ever
> literally can't think of a reason not to be happy or how to get out of bed

I'm so proud of you

Lol hang in there

Nice pun will definitely continue with a purpose

what a faggot, as in a complete homosexual. why can't you just let people kill themselves in peace? why are trying to guilt trip the dude in to living? fuck that, homosexual faggot that should be hung for being a homo.

HERE you go faggots

but presumably you must be very unhappy with your "normal" because if you were happy before hand you wouldn't have tried to kill yourself. there's no way you thought "man this sucks im gonna fuckin hang myself" then did, then got revived and are now grateful to be back. It doesn't add up

Well congratulations, you got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Don't bother this site has the worst fucking degenerates on earth. I pray they either grow up or die off with no kids which most likely will happen. Went through same shit though. Had to cut my cousin's BF down after he offed himself. That shit sucked. Also agreed, life is too short, just live it.

>thinking being in a relationship means you don't feel alone

Maybe be lives in an arranged marriage shithole country like India. I'd certainly contemplate suicide if I lived in India.

did you see heaven?

Ask your doctor for sertraline OP, it helped me out.

Sucks dick for a few weeks while you get used to it, now I wake up on my days off and want to go for walks and shit.

Thanks for the advice it is greatly appreciated

congrats on having a child's vagina on your neck.

Yea you're right unless he was able to breathe and didnt really snap his neck and just hanged, you can stay alive longer that way. Also probably underestimated the time he was up there considering he might of passed out so 5 min feels like 20. Just some factors.

India ain't bad if you've got money

earth ain't bad if you've got money

how long did it take to black out? how did it feel??

I'm glad just to be alive without any serious damage

Actually it does. The brain releases dopamine when you do things that help you to survive, and procreate. Eating, drinking water, fucking, all that. Especially if you stop doing one of those things, like breathing, for a significant amount of time, then start doing it again. His brain is trying to make him feel good enough that he doesn't try to kill himself again for a while until the rush wears off.

No I do not believe so I don't remember any thing like that

We're talking about op here

I do not even remember hanging my self just waking up in the hospital

kek

Op is just another spineless and selfish piece of shit. I hope his wife leaves him and breaks free from this situation which op created, she probably didn't ask for, but has to deal with anyway because of his shitty decisions and his inability to act like a responsible adult.

Disgust.png

I didn't died either. Feels good man.

>wife

You spelt mother wrong

OP where you live??

but you weren't glad to be alive before? nothing's changed, you're back exactly where you were except with an abrasion on your neck and, probably, a stressed out wife

"gone 20-30mins"

im assuming you mean unconscious, that or you aren't human.

yeah but that shouldn't last more than a couple of days