What is Sup Forums's favorite fast food item?

What is Sup Forums's favorite fast food item?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Other urls found in this thread:

iff.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow man you're a lucky guy this place sounds awesome. I'm just stuck with my regular local McDonald's but no one gives me nick names there. 3 for free that sounds like a riot hahahaha. I think if we ever met each we would have a lot in common, you seem a cool guy and hey guess what my favourite sandwich is? Haha that's right honey the mcchicken lol * hi fives you. Anyway I'm blabbering on a bit (like my mom always tells me I do) but just wanted to let you know your post made my day. Keep on trucking old friend lol

pic is a McGangbang, not a McChicken

sounds like a cool place, user. glad you're mcdonalds sounds so chill. :)

i cum in your mcckicken

your*

chick fil a has the best chicken sandwich

/thread

also yeah mcdonalds isn't that good. Burger king is amazing tho

plus it's cheaper. hardees 4 dollar meal tho is like the best fuckin deal

Actually faggot, the best chicken sandwich is the delicious McChicken from your local McDonalds. Chic fil a is for faggots like you.

Hesburger's nuggets

actually chic fil a funds lobbyist's trying to prevent gay marriage laws. or they were. now that it's federally legal idk if they do but they probably still do. so he's either likely not a faggot or doesn't know about chic fil a's practices.

Hmmm, I wonder who's behind this thread?

Hmmm, I wonder who's behind this thread??

samefag?

checked

durum kebab

Anything but McDonalds. Their food is processed garbage with chemically enhanced flavor. and to top it of it's expensive as fuck

hot damn those look good. where can i get one?

Sweden

I'm going to McDonalds for my Christmas dinner if they're open.

Otherwise I'll have Taco Bell, if they're open

I'm not getting a Christmas dinner am I.

salt is a chemical compound. if i put salt on potatoes does it then have chemically enhanced flavor?? hmmm

Yes, any of the arab countries basically.

GOAT: Rubios fish tacos
runner up: Zaxby's kickin chicken sandwich

good luck with mudslimes

WORST

THREAD

EVER!

>sage

All McDonalds products have their taste and smell manufactured at International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF)
>iff.com/

Moes' Super Kingpin.

If you're going to McDonalds so much the staff recognises you and even gave you a nickname, you need to change something in your life.

Pone puss puss

i can't decide between a double quarter pounder with cheese or a big buford

That's me but with taco bell

>chemically enhanced flavor
okay, but it's good though. have you never enjoyed a chemically enhanced mood or altered state of mind?

Shits the same as a double whopper

are you chubby?

McChicken sucks now. Used to be my favourite sandwich, but they increased the price, while making the party, amount of lettuce and mayo amounts smaller.

The Junior Chicken sandwich is objectively just as tasty, worth the price, and you can get a bunch for really cheap. McDoubles fill you up nicely too.

I would also have to say their Angus Burger is delicious, but the price sort of defeats the purpose of McDonald's in the first place.

Original Chicken Sandwiches from Burger King are delicious too. The trick is getting cheese on it.

So cool.

i like those a lot too. but the patties have that artificial "flame grilled" taste.

I got diabetes just from reading that post

delicious artificial flavor. how much do you pay iff?

Very

Taco bell cheesy gordita is second to none

Fuck yea, taco bell is my shiiiiit

Well I'm sure you have a good personality

how does rallys have artificial flavor?

Great, now I want a freaking burger. Damn.

true but only a cretin takes out any of the bread, eat the fucking lot
shill/10

because the meat is tasteless due to being over-processed. that's why they create it in labs
>all of it

BK is quite a bit more expensive than mcd where i live (UK)

i don't know about that. seasoning some ground beef to form into patties and cook at home is pretty much using chemicals in a lab to make the meat taste better.

>double quarter pounder
thats a half pounder then you retarded american cunt

>but the patties have that artificial "flame grilled" taste.
but they are literally flame grilled, so...?
(i work for BK)

sorry, i didn't believe that was actually going on behind the scenes. i just feel like i sure can taste the heat and not the meat for it to be grilled on a propane flame.

the staff at papa johns by my work recognizes me

I'm a Sup Forums user

No, as "double quarter pounder" is a registered trademark describing and naming a specific menu item. Stupid Eurocuck.

no, it's two separate .25lb patties. so it's a double quarter pounder.