Do I look like a thumb or something? Girls seem to avoid me like the plague. I don't get it

Do I look like a thumb or something? Girls seem to avoid me like the plague. I don't get it.

Also r8 thread I guess

Pic related

lose the glasses, or get a more decent one

shave that fucking thing
lose the nerd glasses
lose 50 kg
stop being cringey

first the 50, then shave

straight outta basement/10

good call

better glasses
GO TO A FUCKING BARBER AND GET YOUR BEARD UNDER CONTROL
OMFG it makes me rage so hard to see all these fukcing neckbears think that growing a scraggly ass pube bush out of their chin makes them look manly
BEARDS SHOULD BE WELL KEMPT AND TRIMMED AT ALL TIMES YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT

you look ok dude ^^ change the glasses and work out a bit

Beards are only good if you are attractive, which you are not. That's alright that you aren't, lots of people aren't and still get laid. Just realize girls don't usually want to kiss a bearded face, it's fucking gross. Sure some girls do, and obviously like I said, it helps if you an attractive guy. So, ditch the beard, it's like waving the loser flag over your head so girls don't even give you a second though. I'm a hair stylist, so I have some insight.

Idk dude I'm pretty ugly but nailed a qt Asian gf. 2 years now.

Drop the beard, a ginger pube mess on your face is haram. Second drop the weight. Really this is the big one, do it for yourself. Third and foremost and this will come after the tubs gone, confidence.

It's harsh salty words, but I used to be you. I have a gf, career and money. Life is good but if you go on looking like that you will get no where.

Enjoy ginger bro lifes waiting.

Second on the glasses. Go with a rectangular lens with plastic frame. Trim your beard or shave it off entirely. Work out with moderate dieting.

all these nu-males that cant grow beards. it's a damn shame you try to convince real men to be pathetic like you.

literally the only issue that you've got is that you're overweight. girls don't want to be with fat guys, sorry dude but that's the harsh reality.

there's nothing wrong with a beard, but you should trim it. You don't have the cheek growth for that wildfire you have now.

is a confirmed virgin. Girls don't care about weight, unless you go for the 10/10s. It's how you approach them that matters. Confidence and humor is everything.

Has nothing to do with not being able to grow a beard and everything to do with being clean and nonabrasive.

It's not just the 50kg.
Another issue is the blatant lack of self-awareness. REALLY OP? You REALLY can't tell what women don't like about you? What don't you like about you? Start there.
>inb4 I like me
You probably like the things you do. When you look at your naked self in the mirror, do you like and find attractive what you see? I highly fucking doubt it.

forgot to tag your ginger ass OP
It's mostly for you

You from Compton?

Nope. Being a fat fuck with a ginger pube beard is nope and will get you no where. Your right in that yes girl don't always care about weight to a limit (OP looks 150lbs over) and confidence is key. But also you have to leave your comfort zone, aka your room to get them. All starts with a gym and getting outside.

You know what else is hard to get as a fat fuck? A well paying not IT based job. Being fat implys laziness. You know what girls like right? Independent men. Confident, self respectable men.

Not 'funny' pube bearded shut ins. Hey buddy I'm from the outside, I used to be you.

>Girls don't care about weight, unless you go for the 6+/10s
FTFY

>clean and nonabrasive
i know what you mean, but you can clearly see OP's beard is clean af, and it looks combed. not all beards look like the spray-on stubble you see in the movies m8.

i have a heavy, coarse beard, i don't grow it because women will like it, or because it will make me look alpha, i grow it because i can and i like it. maybe if you lived your life without such high regard for other people's opinions you wouldn't be so jaded.

OP losing the weight is only the first challenge, the next is to get some confidence, which you obviously don't have since you're asking Sup Forums to rate you. trust me when i tell you (having done this myself) that if you lose weight you will gain confidence, with confidence comes the ladies.

i for one, like your beard and am a little envious of the colour.

lol, 6'2/280 here with a thicc Asian cutie.

It's about what you bring to the table, how well you eat pussy, and how big your dick is.

Girls don't give a flying fuck if you're fat as long as you know how to make them happy. If they care, that shows how little they'll value you in the long run. If they like you for you, you'll have a better relationship overall.