Girlfriend has started working late a lot, a few times a week I don't see her till about 7...

Girlfriend has started working late a lot, a few times a week I don't see her till about 7, and this friday she is going to office xmas party and has a hotel booked.

Last year I went with her, didnt get invited this year. Also, she has started always wearing thong to work, usually with matching bra.

Is she cheating on me?

fucking her boss

/thread

she is still having sex with me, so I dont know

Fucking the entire office. It's all the rage now office orgies.

shes not that into sex

if you need to have doubts, you're not a man.

It doesn't matter if she's fucking other man or not; what matters is if you're content with it, or not.

Possibly. My best friends wife cheated on him and he told me the first sign is new underwear or lingerie, especially matching, when they usually don't wear it. She's probably banging a co worker. Now all you have to do is catch her in the act.

the relationship is still good, so I dont really want to ask, shes happy, Im happy. Worried if i say something it will ruin all that

lol 100%

Millennial cuck logic

you're obviously not happy if you've posted on Sup Forums

breakup with her. Find new non-slut gf.

Oc she isnt she gets enough dick at work

>millenial fag logic

it's cuck logic because? what's fucking wrong with relationships open on both ends? I, for one, prefer to be able whatever I want; you, I assume, prefer to be limited to one ass for your entire life.

cucks are disease.

It is not normal to be cuck. It is similar like gays. They are broken as well.

>invite her to dinner
>go separately
>at the end, break up with her with no explanation
>report back with reactions.

is this your girl? looks sexy!
dump her pics cause shes cheating

first, never said anything about cuck - it's you who brought up the topic, so I assume it's your fetish. Putting that aside, either provide any rationale for your opinion, or admit to being a troll with 2/10 bait.

Damn Op, who is that in the pic? This is my fetish. God damn I love pussy.

On the topic of discussion, you need to fucking talk to her. Tell her what you're telling us. Be fucking vulnerable and tell how you feel, you idiot. Smoke a joint or have a beer to loosen up and gain the confidence you need to get your answer. Because the answer will always be no if you don't ask.

Do you really think your relationship with her is never gonna be affected by her cheating on you? Hell it's already different enough if you're picking up on cues that make you doubt here fidelity. There is absolutely no way your willful ignorance is gonna make this go away.

user, you really believe that's how woman (or a human being in general) works? That you can just ask a question and get to know the truth.

LOL

just dump the pics of her already. it will make you feel better

It might not be the truth, the person might be a liar and I guess you'll never know. But I'm trying to make a point that he should at least express himself so she knows how he's feeling instead of just sitting there with his thumb up his ass asking a bunch of neckbeards what he should do. Regardless if she lies or not.

I see what you mean though, can't trust anyone nowadays.

The real question is: what did you do last time to not be invited now?

that means she is getting fucked by someone else, unless she has always been this way (though its possible she was fucking someone else from the start)

lol reverse psychology for your benefit, nice.

#I'mwithhim.

>what's fucking wrong with relationships open on both ends?
nothing really but OP is clearly worried his gf is cheating so it isnt both ends

its much easier to judge with some pics

hashtag faggot. gtfo pls

She's fucking someone else... I should know, I'm fucking another guys girl here from the office

Most likely. When you're working late constantly you care less about your appearance rather than caring more. Although I've found working constantly can be its own problem, tend to ignore everything except work and showering/eating.

>It doesn't matter if she's fucking other man

You have no right to call yourself a man.

you dense motherfucker

If she didn't wear thongs with matching bra at least 6 days a week from the beginning, what the fuck are you doing with her?

>follow her to party
>stay out of view
>see if she goes to a room with somebody
>slash her tires
>change the locks
>if she comes to your door call the cops

That fucking word you throw around like a fat kissless virgin is actually the problem. Marriage in its traditional sense is dying out not because of "degeneracy" (I find it funny that anyone on 4chins would use that word unironically), it's because monogamy is not realistic.

Sorry if that smashes your fragile thin little make ego to bits. My wife and I have an understanding and we've been together going on 10 years. No time wasted with jealousy or other bullshit. Anyone who calls that cuck logic is obviously a lonely person who will never have a gf/wife.

Good for you fag

What you're describing is polyamory or something on that level. You're smart enough and emotionally stable enough to practice that with your partner, but you're deliberately ignoring the fact that you're comparing your CONSENSUAL arrangement to someone else's fear of NON-CONSENSUAL cheating. Which makes you a pathetic troll.

again, because? Provide any rationale, or GTFO.

this. Although I divorced after 3 years, it was not because I was fucking other women and she was fucking other man - it was because I hated her, because she was the "woman" in the usual sense (everyday bitching about everything, expecting me to work for her, expecting me to raise kids even though she was mentally unstable etc.) Again, I don't see how fucking other women whenever you want is "cuck", and how is that "similar like gays". Actually, read about anthropology; that's still how it works in some societies nowadays.

tl;dr how is being polygamistic "cuck similar like gays"?

Definitely cheating, why wouldn't she invite you to the office party? She wants to avoid you meeting her new man just in case.

install camera in her hotel room
post her video for us

non sequitur, user. He described how things would work for user if his relationship wasn't based on society's expectations, but on human nature. If you *allow* the other person to fuck other people, *every* act of him fucking other people won't be NON-CONSENSUAL by definition.

When a woman buys sexy new underwear but it isn't for you then she's probably buying it for someone else.
Thus, she's probably cheating.

Post a pic of her tits. Also follow her ass and see what she is up to.

She's getting back blown out alright. Probably by Jamal from security.

>society's expectations
So you're not only a cuck but also a libtard.

Dubs gets tits.

I can't follow her, she knows my car

Roll

*working late*

again, are you going to present any rationale to back up your statements, or are you just going to keep up this 2/10 LQ bait flaming? I'm not amused, user, you'd have to try a lot harder to actually trigger me.

I may be a moron for my views, but I can change my views; you, on the other hand, are moron by birth - so I simply pity you...

Nudes

Dubs get. Show us the tit-ties

>is she cheating on me
yes

i went through the same thing about 5 years ago.
I was scared to talk to her about it for fear of ruining what we had.
>yes she was cheating on me
>yes i regret not breaking up and moving on right when i realized
dont stick around, move on, tons of girls out there+

Rollo

Human nature dictates a woman find the strongest, best provider possible and stay with him for security. All the while men are hardwired to fuck as many woman as possible for the best chance of their children growing to maturity.

So, does your wife find big, strong, rich men and then leave you for the rest of her pregnancies?

post her nudes lol

you can excuse yourself but you cant change the facts

monogamy is perfectly normal. You are degenerated - no need to hide or excuse that fact. Just accept it.

Cuck

story?

Dude she's more than likely fucking somebody else. Check her phone. Emails. Also, go to said holiday party and ask the desk which room she is in. Catch that bitch in the act. Take pics and take the bitch for everything she has.

Or be a cuck. Your choice.

show pic of her in panties and bra to help us know the situation.

She is... Sadly I have experienced this myself and your gutt told you she was fucking off long ago I'm sure.

Hahahahaha OP how does another dudes cum taste? You didn't think she was just extra wet the other night when you were eating her out did you?

Kill her.

Claiming this thread for one post since I relate to OP

I am about to blow up a e-girl circlejerk of a girl I was with for almost 3(+) years.
If anyone likes to follow.

This I posted yesterday on the people's twitter.
pastebin com SGSQUnav

I love banging married women. It's literally the best. They know what the deal is and aren't looking for any relationship past some straight up fuckin. Barebacking these bitches is the best too. You know they're clean and on the pill.

>cuck fantasy thread
she takes all the cocks, OP
fap away