ANONS:

ANONS:
You deserve a place in virtual reality.

VR content fucking sucks right now and that's one of the two reasons it hasn't been adopted on a global scale.

Sup Forums is where all the creativity of the internet originates from, and I think that's because when people don't have their day-to-day identities tied up to the stuff they post, they feel liberated to express their true thoughts, emotions, and desires.

DUBS DECIDES WHAT TO NAME THIS VR TECH STARTUP THAT WILL LET US POST AND TALK ANONYMOUSLY.

I will create a virtual space like Sup Forums, but an immersive digital environment we can all be in.
Totally anonymously, with all content being satirical. It will be a total free-for-all, avatars will be anonymous and not tied to your digital or physical existence.

(I work in the tech startup world and own a VR company. I've been on here since at least 2008, took a hiatus to actually do shit, and here I am.)

AGAIN, DUBS DECIDES NAME OF VR COMPANY. I will seek Seed round funding and this will most likely become the epicenter of all creativity in the VR world.

This is for real.

DUBS FOR THE WIN

Also first 1000 users will be given a VR waifu AI avatar to do whatever with.

Nothing matters if it's all virtual, do whatever you want!

Rolling for nigger propulsion

Bumping because the world needs this.

Otherwise VR is going to be whitewashed PG-rated corporate shit.

OH SHIT ok well I guess that's it then!
Nigger Propulsion will get me in so much fucking trouble going to VCs lololol I love it

Autistan

Let's hear ONE more option just in case that literally blackballs me from the entire industry and the project won't happen. But whatever rules are rules, I will most likely go with at least N***** Propulsion

No kikes allowed

Autism Academy

Also I'd love to hear your ideas on what would make this VR user space awesome.

Anything is possible so let me know what you're thinking!

Rolling for jew-ash

"Fourth Reich"

I truly hope it becomes a troll paradise that makes worldwide news because of all the insanity going on.

But there needs to be a content generation aspect to it, so people can share what they've made whether it's images, 3D models, avatars, AI bots, games, immersive experiences, whatever.

Ok excellent!

Our top contenders for the name of the entire future of social interaction in VR are Nigger Propulsion and Jew-Ash!

I love these. In this case I will most likely circumvent the typical venture capital route and have a Unity dev build this for me and put it directly onto the asset store, downloadable for free.

Call it VMM for "Virtual Moot Machine".

The slogan can be "Enjoy yourself with VMM. We have snacks."

It's likely to be exclusive to the Sup Forums and probably leddit communities, and then it turns into a clusterfuck that normies will turn away because they don't know what the fuck's going on. If you wanna make money add in some normie features, don't just make it a VR Sup Forums

These are really solid too.
Keep rolling!

Fuck it, rerolling for Autism Academy

Solid feedback, thank you.
Unlike 99% of people jumping into VR I don't want to make money.
I'd prefer normies flee, or outright hate it, because they'll have no clue or point of reference for wtf is happening.

I like Autism Academy
AA has a nice ring to it.

Really good tagline I'll prob use it regardless of what the name turns out to be.

Bonus points if you hire WT Snacks

What if it's called Nigger Propulsion and everybody's default avatar is a crazy blackface cartoon guy?

Who could possibly get upset about that.

Oh he's the fuckin man, will do.

SNACKS is actually a really good VR company name.

Boy pucci

Bumping for more ideas from you faggots

This will be a triumph for the ages

not4chan

Almost everybody else in tech is such a fucking loser they want everything to be inoffensive and not triggering anybody and PC and it's just so wack their products all suck dick Apple fucking blows Google can't accomplish anything besides selling ads despite having infinity resources Facebook and Zuck are fucking spying cucks etc.

In VR you will be able to have this right in front of you, whenever you want.

You can be anybody and do anything

Even the laws of physics need not apply

And with AI this kind of avatar could do literally anything you'd want, there's no "illegal" if it's all virtual.

rolling for "taylor swift fingers ass"

"op is a faggot"

Your input is invaluable

That'd be such a good name I'm down, will def generate interest and then disgust in the platform which is perfect.

I'm doing God's work -- I'm sure I can monetize with a tiny ad eventually, but not until it's the main place people go to fuck around.

OP IS A FAGGOT will definitely encapsulate the place pretty well

That would work for sure, not as catchy but hey maybe normies will allow it on the app store or Steam VR or whatever.

Yeeeee buddyyyyy

nastay

Just bumping for more ideas/input

Roll for Nazi Funbags

Yeezy F Baby

Roll

close

Also TRIPS decides me renaming my entire holding company and devoting my life to this instead of doing it more as a side project.

This VR space will be the only way to fight superAIDS and also Nocturnal Dementia and also Freezebumps

Donald Trump will make most of his presidential decisions after consulting you all in VR, you mark my words

Nazi Reality

Yeezy will be creative consultant but only if it's the real him and not a brainwashed clone/replicant.

A noble name for a noble cause

This is gonna be sick

I wonder if everybody should at least have their country of origin indicated with their avatar or no

Literally no one else is crazy enough to do this for VR but it'll be the most important thing out there, millions of users.

And trying to figure out how images could be posted in a way that makes sense for a 3D immersive space -- just sticking 2D shit onto a fake desktop is so lazy

Also what should the environment look like?

I think each board will have it's own huge "room"

This can be rudimentary for now too and will evolve as it grows, I think bare bones infrastructure is fine look at this fuckin site, it's the people and the content that matters not the aesthetics of the packaging.