Apologise. This is the best horror film of the decade

Apologise. This is the best horror film of the decade.

If Elle and Dakota knocked on your door during a storm, would you let them in even knowing they intend to rape and murder you?!

I totally would.

I can't tell if I loved it or hated it or if keanu is a good actor or a bad one

so you're saying it was a transcendental experience?

I think I need to watch it again

Isn't it more of a thriller?

Which one of you lads has webms?

i want to fuck her

not so fast redditor

Yes there's something really terrifying about being raped by, tied up and abused by young attractive females.

True, it's like a retarded version of Hard Candy.

I wonder if Hailey (from HC) was actually an adult.

Terrifyingly arousing.

Its terrifying that it will never happen to me.

IT

What did he mean by that?

what did they mean by this?

>There is an implied scene of fellatio when the two women's heads are seen positioned at the male protagonist's crotch. There are also brief close shots of the silhouettes of the women's bodies pressed against the frosted glass, where shots of the women's bare breasts can be seen as well.
>this scene is [...] accompanied by some nudity, much of the action is implied rather than depicted explicitly.
>the film contains another fairly strong sexual scene where one of the women tries to arouse the male protagonist against the latter's will, by straddling him as he is tied to the bed.
>two women press their bare breasts and bare buttocks against a glass door
>some crude illustrations of the male genitalia as seen on various sculptures as the two women try to vandalize them.

Woah, must be a very horrible, disturbing movie to watch.

he is a real human bean

WAS

Would let fuck the soul out of me, full Succubus style

FREE

no they're both white trash

>no they're both white trash

"Duh...these girls are too trashy to rape and kill me"

She's like a pretty Scarlett Johansson.

Dat glorious ending...dat speech...giving a like to your own sex tape...pure kino.

name? never seen her

holy fuck I would give anything for her to love me

nice feets

Checked

what a joke lol

(no order, off the top of my head, plenty of others not listed)

>The Invitation
>The Conjuring
>The Witch
>It Follows

Wasn't the plot of Hard Candy that the guy had ALREADY raped and murdered a little girl and Act was just launching an elaborate revenge scheme against him?

I wouldn't be able to get it up, I can't perform under pressure

She got aboard for the blade runner sequel so we will see her soon again

>*AHHHHGH HELP TWO SMOKING HOT BABES ARE TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH ME*

>tfw no 10/10 blonde replicant gf

>Wasn't the plot of Hard Candy that the guy had ALREADY raped and murdered a little girl and Act was just launching an elaborate revenge scheme against him?

The movies are alike in that they feature a similar plot by the killer (by killer I mean Hailey, not the child-murdering pedophile), the difference is Hailey's plan made sense.

only horror movie i ever fapped to

Listen up cracks, Knock Knock is by far the best movie that humanity has managed to create. The cinematography, screenwriting, acting, directing, custome design, the locations and the production make it a unique and unremarkable movie that people centuries ahead of us will still watch and appreciate. Now go back and shitpost your little capeshit threads and GoT generals, and let the grown ups talk about real kinotography.

they're not even white

Eli Roth is a kike, go suck a kikes dick you shabbos goy