Whats wrong with my teeths Sup Forums?

Whats wrong with my teeths Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27565550
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19138178
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22161438
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25581718
colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/conditions/plaque-and-tartar/article/ada-03-dental-plaque-bacteria-may-trigger-blood-clots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like you let too many dudes shit into your mouth.

Looks like staining but idk.

You are most likely English with teeth like that

You're right handed, and you smoke.

you smoke and drink too much cum

They are stained a weird color, man.

Coffee, but don't abandon coffe because of it.

Coffee is love, coffee is life.

even though stats show we have better dental hygiene, kek
its all the sugar you fat arses drink

do you smoke, if not do you have any habits that involve your mouth?

give us something to go on you gigantic faggot

Could be cig stains if ya smoke,idk.

must be all the inbreeding that makes you have bulldog teeth then.

shut the fuck up

they're fucking brown

fluorosis. your teeth and bones are basically ruined. good luck with your osteoporosis after 50.

do you live in texas?

Too much coffee or cigarettes, not enough brushing of the teeth.

I live in In The land of sandnigger invasion

Do you drink water from your tap at home? Do you know if the water quality meets minimum standards in your area?

Sometimes too much fluoride in the water can cause discoloration like this.

What are your eating, smoking, drinking, brushing, flossing habits?

What kind of brush do you use?

Do you use a sonic toothbrush?

Have you tried over the counter teeth bleaching products?

Your gums look healthy enough. Do they bleed easily?

Do you smoke?

Looks like the discolouring is in a line.
Did you get sustain a hard hit to that side of your face when you still had your baby teeth?
I took a baseball to the front of my jaw when I had mine. It caused the developing adult teeth under the flesh to bruise and discolour.
If that is the case, there's major issues except for the aesthetic one. Which can be remedied by bleaching them.

raises concern

>I took a baseball to the front of my jaw when I had mine. It caused the developing adult teeth under the flesh to bruise and discolour.

Did it cut your lip(s)? did you go right back to playing baseball?

Those are going to be some wealthy dentists.

>checked

snus?

People in Clovis, New Mexico often have discolored teeth, because fluoride. We drank RO water when we lived there because we were warned not to ingest the water when we moved in.
Then, we recieved the water quality report and the fluoride was above standards as everyone said.

Then, we noticed people downtown occasionally having uniquely discolored teeth.

This thread gives me some hope. have some fucked up, crooked, yellowish teeth, but it's not nearly as bad as some things posted here;

I think the first step is to get my teeth whitened and then I'm gonna get some braces in 2017. It's only a couple of years worth of looking a little weird and it's well before I turn 30.

My late 20s or 30s are definitely gonna be my best years

1. Use floss at least twice every day.
a) make a C shape with the floss around the gumline, and make sure it goes into the gum line to remove food.

2. Use a Sonic toothbrush, such as a Philips Sonicare or similar at least twice a day.
a) hold the vibrating brush on each tooth for 3-4 seconds, then move to the next tooth. Do each surface.

Profit.

This is why you should open your mouth a bit when you take a drag of your smoke

>fluorosis

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

As someone who was never made to brush their teeth young (Lazy af parents) and was too autistic to realise that i needed to regularly brush them what would be the best way to make them whiter other than going and getting them whitened, like a specific toothpaste or gel to put on them.

Stem cell research will soon produce vascularized adult teeth probably in 2017 and the procedure won't cost anything except travel expenses at first because trials

Why the fuck am I laughing so hard at that picture right now?

>will soon produce vascularized adult teeth

That's pretty exciting news! I think stem cells hold a great deal of promise from everything I'm hearing. I'm hoping President Trump moves money away from wasteful projects and into stem cell research and revitalizes our space program that Obama stripped.

Flossing on a regular basis instead of only when needed increases your risk for a lot of diseases/problems.

You should only be flossing when needed due to trapped food, etc.

Maybe you haven't laughed in a long long time and are ready to burst at the first ever so slightly funny image?

Agreed.

I grew up in another country and even when we moved to the US, my parents unfortunately didn't teach me the proper dental habits, nor did they take me to the dentist unless I was writhing in pain. They also denied me braces and proper dental health when I asked them for it. That's one of the reasons I haven't been close to them since moving out a few years ago, and DEFINITELY one of the reasons they will probably die alone. I won't help them.

I've gotten better, mostly because it's so expensive in the US to get dental work. I don't have any cavities, but I still don't have my wisdom teeth removed and my teeth are yellow and crooked (have an overbite that shapes my face and have a couple of snaggleteeth)

I've always been really conscious and unable to truly smile in public, except with the people I'm really close with. I pretty much always look at people's mouthes when they talk to better understand them and DEFINITELY notice when their teeth are inferfect, so I know how much weight teeth have in our society.

I've been fairly successful in life, but can't even imagine how well I'd live if I had a solid, white smile. My self confidence would obviously boost, but holy fuck the sky would be the ceiling.

With all that said, I've been managing living a pretty solid life in the US with a great job and some intermittent amazing relationships. Can't wait for my 30s.

Love it when US fags gan on about other countries, as if they aren't the most disgusting and sorry excuse for country in existence.

>Flossing on a regular basis instead of only when needed increases your risk for a lot of diseases/problems.

I didn't know this, and it certainly goes against what the dentists are saying. What is your source of information for this?

Floss not only removes plaque causing food, but it stimulates gums and firms them, helping them to be healthy.

Dentists also say a decent mouthwash used twice daily (after flossing) can help circumvent some issues of infection too though

umm i don't know. that research money probably turns a greater profit renewing jarbone for the elderly or people suffering from accidents.

IF you really don't know, it could be fluoride overdosage.

That article is nearly
7 years old read this if you're interested

it took me a long time to take that advice that the hygenists and dentists were telling me all along. When I finally applied it, my teeth cleanings went MUCH smoother faster,

Gum probes went with less depth, and less bleeding upon probing.

Also, I watched a YouTube video on how to remove tartar with a tooth scraper thingy from Walmart. it takes a little while to do the insides of the bottom teeth, but I can keep them pretty clean with it.

Satan trips says you're right.

But, I'd heard something of the promise of stem cell research from podcasts I'd been listening to as well.

The theists/catholics put up a hell of an expensive fight to prevent and halt stem cell research. I'm glad they're finally backing down.

At least Islam doesn't have a dog in that fight, because they believe "the soul" doesn't enter the body until 6 months of age.

There's quite a few recent studies which show that regular flossing has a negligible effect on dental hygiene and can introduce bacteria and other foreign bodies into your bloodstream, especially if you bleed while flossing.

Quick sources:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19138178
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22161438
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25581718
colgate.com/en/us/oc/oral-health/conditions/plaque-and-tartar/article/ada-03-dental-plaque-bacteria-may-trigger-blood-clots

you're british

>butthurt

>truth hurts

>few recent studies

Very interesting - especially since dentists and hygenists still harp about the use of floss regularly.

If the information gains traction and consensus I guess I'll be hearing something different. In the mean time, I'm not having trouble due to regular use of floss at this time.

That's interesting, because although i floss fairly regularly, it is certainly not something I enjoy...

Here is tits

advertisements say this, not dentists

using a brush regularly does the same thing as flossing regularly, with less trauma to your gums

I think it's because I like to power fuck dogs.

Biggest problem is that you won't notice most of the problems until it's too late.. by the time you notice anything you'll already have heart damage.

I would suggest cutting down on the flossing and using it as needed instead of regularly.

Just stick to brushing and mouthwash.

this

you suck too much cock.

Shut up you Geordie cunt

stop dipping, start brushing your teeth. stop drinking brown sodas and coffee. stop smoking.

>by the time you notice anything you'll already have heart damage.

>too late
I have a 100% block in my right coronary artery

Well.. that sucks.

>being this butthurt over a joke
Guess what they say about britfags is true.