Hey Sup Forums I need some advice...

Hey Sup Forums I need some advice. So for the past month and a half I have been going into my roommate Angie's room and blowing my load on her stuff. Started when I found out that there is a 2 hour gap every tuesday and thursday that all 3 of my roommates are in class. Since then I have been cumming on her shit everyday I can. Started with just jerking off in her thongs, but I have moved up to shooting my cum on everything I can think of, I am talking pillows, bed sheets, pants, bra's, shirts, lotion bottles. It's risky but doing it makes me diamonds, and I have never been as turned on as when I am doing it. Anyone have any thoughts on it? should I keep doing it? get riskier cum on more stuff? stop completely?

Pic is her, not a super model but a solid 6.5/10

cum on her face instead.

just fuck her instead dude.

I've done the lotion bottle thing to a friend's super hot sister. That was like 2 years ago and it still makes me diamonds thinking about her rubbing it on herself. Keep going but don't go too far. You should invest in a hidden cam. She's hot.

Ever watch her put it on? I saw angie using it once in the living room and I just about jizzed myself lol

Hidden cam this is alittle risky for me, if it's found im going to jail for sure.

tell her, I'd say she'll be really turned on by this

Get spy cam or old cell phone. Record female roommates showering/changing. Post wins.

I'm not so sure, she has a boyfriend and seems to just be mildly kinky if at all.

Though she did say her room smelled weird about a week ago and said she didn't mind the smell but asked us if we knew what it was, im 99% sure it's the smell of my jizz finally seeping in all her stuff.

How the fuck does she not notice dry jizz on her clothes or pillow? Also is it a house or apartment? Do you own or rent? Just asking to see if you can hid a can or something where no one will ever see

it's an apartment/dorm style deal my school offers to students. I make sure not to just leave huge globs of cum everywhere, I smear it around a bit so at most it leaves a thin layer coating her stuff that can be explained away. Once she asked if anyone went in her room but when we all said no she dropped it. I shat bricks and almost stopped that day.

Came in my sisters milkshake . The one time she was like this is really good today, it's like, I dunno, it was a familiar taste I can't place my finger. I had to go to the bathroom to blow another load

hmm maybe then just keep doing what you're doing, hope that she'll get attracted by the smell of your semen.

fuck i have been fantasizing about that for awhile now, she gets addicted to the smell and needs it so she comes for the real thing.

Why did she ask? Did she clarify? Is her computer ever left in the room? Put a camera in the ceiling light, she will never look there

She has left her laptop once, maybe twice. I scoured the thing but most I found was dirty messages between her boyfriends about sucking his cock, and a few pics that were sexy but no wins.

she didnt go into detail, just that something was out of place or something.

She ever fuck in her room like you hear her? Get an old laptop, take it apart, hook the Webcam to a wireless card and attach to power. Tell her the comp is fun, the Webcam don't work. But when the computer is plugged in, you can access the Webcam wireless since you have it separate regardless of the comp being on or off

Still got this pics? Can you figure out her password? She has nudes on her phone

I never thought to cum in angies food, she leaves some stuff with her name on it in the kitchen, maybe I should try that.

This is now a get thread

didn't grab them honestly, they were nothing special. She never leaves her phone so I can never try.

Yea man, when you see her eat it, you will gizz instantly. Don't add too much at first, got to ween her to it

I have heard her fucking before yeah, her boyfriend spends the night a few times a week. Fuck that sounds hot as shit but im terrible with computer parts and way to scared to get caught.

No you do the backup thing with her password. Take it when she sleeps

Fuck yes I need to do this not, maybe just one quick shot for the first week or so then like build up until I shoot a few loads at a time?

I did that to my one roommate, shit I got so mug win. I have like 10 videos her by blowing his load on her, and tins of nude. Most where far away but the one time, I swear she knew and was giving me a show

Either her room is locked at night, her boyfriend is over, or im just too scared to go in there honestly. If she wakes up I have no excuse and im fucked.

proof or didnt happened

okay holy shit that sounds amazing, do you still have them? share that shit, might inspire me or something lol

Yea. That way she won't be WTF. She won't know

God the thought of her eating my cum every meal has me hard af, I think im going to start tomorrow.

How would I prove that shit?

pic of her + her stuff + timestamp
(optional : suck a dick)
>easy

Keep it up for as long as you can man!

Moisturisers, Food, Toothbrush, Shampoo, were always my go to when living with my hot aunts. Watching them rub my jizz into their faces or knowing they've swallowed my cum still turns me on many years later.

shampoo and toothpaste...wow cant believe I never thought of that, then she would be covering every inch of her body in my jizz while surrounded by it when shes in her room.

post them noodz faggit