Fucked my sister in law

fucked my sister in law

Any type of proof?

I've been fucking my brothers wife for 6 months now, and it's really good she loves it

Could we see a pic of her with your brother?

i don't want her to be more recognizable , sorry

not like anyone will.

How ?

guys the point is should i continue, i'm doing something wrong but i really like it the adrenaline and the intense feelings

Please do.

Are you guys all Asian?

she is ,I'm Jordanian

How did it happen?

there was a lot of hints and moves that she did, but i just ignored everything until one day she phoned me and told me that my brother needs some help with stuff in the house so i said i will come to help her after college, she was waiting for me in her sleeping dress , to be honest i was thinking about it and jerking off on her every now and then.

Will you post my sisters if i'll give their ig?

What type of sleeping dress?

What is it?

She has a face like a trap

will you post them here?

Yeah sure

so first one is zuzaszurmiej check out her fb also. What do you think?

You mean a face like a wombat

she is been teasing me and sending me stuff since then and when we find the right time i would fuck her brains , i really like it but now what ??

Thats a bangkok trap, trust me i recognize them

Congratulations on being a shit brother, I hope he kills you and gets away with it

Show us more

i think op is role playing

check the pussy dude

Bumperino BUMP

Still need more proof I don't believe you at all

you are not helping man

Don't listen to him OP. you just let out

found her user?

i don't need to convince you , im really asking for your help ,and for more info i didn't have a girlfriend before so i don't know what t do in normal situations rather this one

is this her?

So did I. Guess we're Eskimo brothers now.

Related note: get yourself checked for syphilis.

yes, post more, what do you think?

I'm not sure

holy shit :} , noted my friend but i started 6 months ago there is nothing wrong till this moment

Maybe you'll remember today's triumph during your final fade-out on some lonely mattress if it penetrates an alcoholic haze

about?

I'm not sure if the bikini pic matches op pics

No that was some other girl this other user wanted to post

so maybe want another girl? like thick ones?

this

so maybe you want some nice ig chicks to post?

want more ?

MOARR!

i have videos how can i share them here, it keeps telling me that the type is not supported ??

can you dropbox it?

What's your kik or ig

no

why not you can delete if afterwards?

Shit man she looks like she comes from one of them "revenge" cultures where the brothers get together and stone her for having sex outside the immediate family. I'd better get out of Palestine if I were you.

Op you have a 2000 era cellphone with that cheap camera.

What's a Thai woman doing in Jordan? Did your brother import her?

anyone interested?

that's her shitty phone ,and no my brother meet her in Thailand and she came back with him, sort of importing i guess

Still waiting on the video

What's your fucking Kik or Instagram i want more

Will you post my sis nudes if i'll give you info?

Name?

These pics are lame! Where are the ones with the action, or more skin?

>newfag detected.

Why not blame the shitty excuse of a wife? She would probably have cheated with someone else if not OP.

This thread is getting sad op posting to slow, won't give any proof or even good info

it keeps telling me the size is to large and it's only 1.4 megss if i want to upload the webm

What's your contact info mate

anyone?

sorry but she filmed it holding the phone upside- down

Give an email address or a phone number so somebody can talk you through it

Nice

Khaled??

moar for you dude

no man but if Khaled is facing the same thing i would love to meet him

I've been giving you shit but you are finally coming through seriously though if you are in Jordan couldn't you both get in deep shit or just her

someone fix this and re up plzz

my brother would shoot both of us so yeah deep shit

>Sister

You are a shitty person and I hope your brother cuts your dick off.

damn man , she seduced me too it's not completely my fault :{

More

take it ALLLL

Could have done the right thing, done act like a bitch. You did something wrong and now you are a pile of shit.

QUADS MOAR

Pussy pls

Ive fucked both my sisters, one couisin (nearly married her)

Also two of my exGFs mothers.

AMA

i know i am a huge pile of shit , but it's free pussy man please have mercy

Dont stop OP dump it all pics webs

I'd never do something like that to my brother. Jordanians bunch of fucked up monkeys as far as I am concerned.

Brothers are supposed to watch out for each other, but you just fucked over yours. If you are telling the true and not trollin

I fucked my sister.
But that was against the law.

damn bro i don't have a sister so how does it feel?

Erotic but filled with guilt.
Was hard to cum but I think she enjoyed the extended spex periods we had during our teen years.

now i'm double asshole because i'm Jordanian?
and if it was a western or whatever its fine ahhh what a moron

braaah braaaah DAMN

There's a very high chance she worked as a prostitute before she was imported, please tell me you used protection.

First of all I am not western. Second of all you misunderstood. I am saying I believe that Jordanians are animals, and this supports that idea. Where I am from, we do not betray family this way.